Help needed finding product

Zoon3dZoon3d Posts: 16
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi, I'm looking for help in finding a model. I came across this picture in a random Google search recently and suspect it may be a model for Poser/DAZ or similar but can't find it anywhere. Think I remember seeing it here. Does anyone recognise it and know where I can find it? Thanks in advance

Comments

• JazzminJazzmin Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

At first glance it looked like something Meshbox makes, but it's not. I have no idea where this came from... if it's for Poser, I sure would love to have it too, lol. It might be a .3ds model. Good luck in your search and if you happen to find it for sale, please post the info here.

• ChristenChristen Posts: 240
    edited December 1969

Jazzmin said:
    At first glance it looked like something Meshbox makes, but it's not. I have no idea where this came from... if it's for Poser, I sure would love to have it too, lol. It might be a .3ds model. Good luck in your search and if you happen to find it for sale, please post the info here.

Ditto!

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

Wow that is beautiful. I'd love to know where to find that as well.

edited June 2012

It's possible it's separate models put together too...

When you found the model, did you go to the site the image was from?

Post edited by Christen on
  • PuntomausPuntomaus Posts: 450
    edited December 1969

Why not ask the artist? :)

http://criss.voila.net/blender4.html

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Puntomaus said:
    Why not ask the artist? :)

http://criss.voila.net/blender4.html

Given the link provided it's entirely like that he made it in Blender. Might be a good idea to ask him though as he might not be aware that he would be able to sell it within the Poser/DS marketplaces.

I would certainly buy this too. The closest I've seen to this is The Gnome House from Rendo which IIRC was made by Smay.

edited December 1969

I sent an email. Hopefully he responds! Thanks for the link :)

edited December 1969

I got a response from the creator. He says he would render a poster of it for an amount I can't really pay. Maybe if it was the actual obj file or something...

Ah well. :(

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

That's disappointing to hear...thanks for trying.