Old Dog New Tricks

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Absolutely stunning Images Death!!!!

I especially love the last 3 renders of Darwins Charactor Elosolus he is very versitile and sexyyyy.......cute I ment to say giggles!!

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

Absolutely stunning Images Death!!!!

I especially love the last 3 renders of Darwins Charactor Elosolus he is very versitile and sexyyyy.......cute I ment to say giggles!!

Thanks, Darwins boy's are always fun to work with. wink

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Fantastic renders andpost work as always!  I picked up the character and can't wait to play around with it.    

Fantastic renders andpost work as always!  I picked up the character and can't wait to play around with it.    

Thanks, Darwin's characters are always fantastic you won't be disapointed! 

edited July 2017

Because you know I can't pass up any kind of dragon hanging out in the store, here's some Raptore Love

raptor2.jpg
    1000 x 909 - 166K
    Post edited by deathbycanon on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I do love the raptor dragon although my renders so far aren't quite as loving lol.  I really like this one!

I do love the raptor dragon although my renders so far aren't quite as loving lol.  I really like this one!

Thanks

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Raptore Love is just downright adorable. And I love all the warm colors, which of course reminds me of dragons and fire. Love the expressions, and the posing is spot-on, nicely done!

Novica said:

Raptore Love is just downright adorable. And I love all the warm colors, which of course reminds me of dragons and fire. Love the expressions, and the posing is spot-on, nicely done!

Thank you!

Raptor love is awesome.  What a unique idea.  

Raptor love is awesome.  What a unique idea.  

thank you

edited July 2017

Playing around with different post work techniques.  

Riverwind1.jpg
    639 x 1000 - 322K
  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I'm just playing catch up now that I'm back home.  I love the dragon images and test renders you did for DM.  Very nice!  I absolutely love Raptor Love!  Very nice and unique.  Wonderful color choices.

Thanks KM

edited July 2017

I though I would try my hand at pinups....

How's that for computer generated. And he's a M4 character! Maxwell by Mortem Vetus

edited July 2017

Remember back to when I was asking about rendering to canvases....  Now I ONLY render to a beauty canvas. This was also supposed to have multiple light renders but I screwed up and missed the main light and didn't want to rerender the same thing...... So I'll try that test again something else. :) 

Anyway for others that want to know why render to a beauty canvas..... 

Please replace the images with copies which are cropped higher in order to avoid breaking the ToS regulations on nudity.   Thanks

It was the exact same crop as the one above because that's how it was rendered - no gens were even attached -and I would say he's as covered as well as much of the skimp wear in the store covers the girls. For example this tiny little trangle.... Crop her at the top of the trangle and you have the same crop I did....

edited July 2017

Zen

Zen.jpg
    1000 x 857 - 259K

Oh, really cool!  The birds really help give it that top of the world feeling

I agree with icedragonart, what a great scene and the birds really pull it together.  

Thanks Sonja and Worlds_Edge

edited August 2017

Here's one I did today

CrystalStaff.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 126K

Wow this is just gorgeous!

edited August 2017

Wow this is just gorgeous!

Thanks, I had some fun reshading the outfit. I liked the original but the materials were just to busy once I started editing so I decided it was time for me to learn how to reshade a whole outfit. :) Here it is with the original 

fantasiaComp.jpg
    653 x 800 - 71K
  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Zen looks very dynamic!  Nicely done.  I really love this last one.  Nice job with the retexturing.  I think you made some great choices and it looks great.

edited August 2017

Thank KM

Here's today's Playing with dragons again. 

DragonView.jpg
    664 x 1000 - 57K

Lovely!  I just love dragons...

Thanks Sonja

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,473

When I saw Dante, his build reminded me of the old Conan art by Frank Frazetta and Earl Norem. The Frazetta Conan has a more native American face, but has the same blocky body type. Through the face he looks more like the Earl Norem Conan. Anyway, here's my DAZ3d version of the "Conan the Adventurer" book cover art by Frank Frazetta. I think I have strategically covered the the "offending" body parts well enough that hopefully I won't get it kicked off. :) If so here is teh link on my DA account 

http://fav.me/db50whc

Dang! Awesomeness!

Thanks Greybro

Really great job with retexturing/shading the clothing.  Your textures make the outfit finer/classier somehow.  Love the how you made the material in front so sheer, didn't even know that was possible.  Really appreciate the fact that you showed the before and afters.  Now I know just how much modification is possible.  I've bought some shaders but haven't really tried my hand at using them yet.