Glute and Breast Control Genesis 8 (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
edited November 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi Guys. Just a heads up these are basically finished. Will be separate offerings as well as a bundle option. Breast Control will also have puppeteer support built in and wont be a seperate product. Glute Control will now be a merchant resource as well.

The morphs were also refined in areas I felt could be improved. Will have more details as I move forward. Here are some vids from the Genesis 3 versions for those who have not seen the products in action.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

I'm disappointed, I thought your morphs were going to be released as a single product.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited July 2017

Nope. That would seriously up the price. Also some users preffer one option rather than both. There will be a bundle which contains both products which will make up for this.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • sextinosextino Posts: 37
    edited July 2017

After these are released, growing up is all I will need before moving on to Gen 8.  I purchased victoria 8 and most clothes and skins work so I am waiting on your tools mainly.   Breast control isn't major for me but glute control I use all the time.  I hope vascularity and skin builder aren't too far away.  They both add realism and personality to everything I do.  I purchased all of the Daz morphs that they put up for sale but shape shift is another one that I don't have to have but I prefer to use regularly.  Just a heads up, if you were to ever consider making a skin builder for men I would buy that in a hurry.  I am always struggling to find the extra realism that the girls have with my male models.  Michael 7 didn't even have nipple hair. 

Post edited by sextino on
    edited July 2017

"I hope vascularity and skin builder aren't too far away."

Vascularity HD will be finalized and released after the male goes live as that package is for both Genders. SkinBuilder G8F we are still refining.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413

sounds like g8m is very soon then ;)

• LilithVXLilithVX Posts: 36

Waiting eagerly for them. It's the kind of stuff I consider to be part of mny base things I need. I mean I can't achieve the look I want for breasts in different poses unless I have good movement morphs for them.

Yep. Shaping Morphs is is only part of the equation. You need good movement morphs to help it along. This version has more added movement jcm's as well to the movement morphs:)

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,921

Ya know, I would not be opposed to a pre-ordering set up with your store! As your morphs/utilities are a requirement for my library! :) 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,757

Sigh... yadda yada take my money yadda yadda...

• Looking forward to buying the bundle. Since I discovered Breast Control for G3, my renders look more natural. Glad to hear that G8 will have puppeteer support built in.
  • HappyboyHappyboy Posts: 53

While I will be buying glute and breast control as soon as it comes out as well (I buy almost all of Zevo's amazing stuff) I really would have thought that bend control was much more important.

G8 has a form of pose control for Breasts built in, but the legs simply don't look natural posed and there is no flex control for the upper body (hope you're looking at adding that in Zevo;) ) 

Again, not picking, just suprised. 

edited July 2017

"G8 has a form of pose control for Breasts built in"

So did G3, and the bone movement alone was not good enough on its own.

Bend Control is done. Promos just needs finishing up. I looked at the Upper body and Daz added some new Jcm's for G8 which fixed some things so I stuck to the formula of focusing on the legs. If I decide to work on upper body then I will have to delay the Bend Control, but it is something I will look at. Glute and Breast Control was pushed forward, well because everybody likes to release those type of products first, and if I delay mine too long, by the time my set comes out, will be less appealing to buyers. There already has been countless variation products released on multiple sites.cheekyThis time around with G8, looks like a lot of people are jumping onto the type of products I make, and releasing them a lot faster than I can keep up with lol, so I no longer have the luxury of taking my time with certain IP's. Good thing about that is I will have more time for new IP's that never saw the light of day if I get things out sooner:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,150

One question as G8F breast and glute control shall be one product/bundle. With G3F pupeteer support for breasts moved both whereas pupeteer for glutes moved either left or right. Possible to have movements of both there as well?

edited July 2017

Both Puppeteer sets have movement for both and per side. The G3F glutes did have movement for both and per side. It was the Breast Control Puppeteer for G3F that lacked per side movement. That has been added in as well as a movement opposite tab. First post was updated with promos where you can see the options. I will probably update the G3 version to include the per side tabs after these go live. You can actually use this G8F Puppeteer version on G3F since I kept the assigned morphs the same names, and will still activate.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,150

Hmm, seems I've missed that out. Thanks for the clarification. Hope release date is not that far.

• HeavyRayHeavyRay Posts: 170
    Zev0 said:

This time around with G8, looks like a lot of people are jumping onto the type of products I make, and releasing them a lot faster than I can keep up with lol, so I no longer have the luxury of taking my time with certain IP's. Good thing about that is I will have more time for new IP's that never saw the light of day if I get things out sooner:)

For what it's worth, I (and I believe MANY others share this belief) consider you as the 'gold standard' for this niche of products.  Not to slight ANY other vendor(s), but I purposely wait for YOUR product(s) to make it to market; I know my somewhat limited budget dollars will get the most "bang for the buck" going with you...

Thanks for the kind words. Means alot:)

HeavyRay said:
    Zev0 said:

This time around with G8, looks like a lot of people are jumping onto the type of products I make, and releasing them a lot faster than I can keep up with lol, so I no longer have the luxury of taking my time with certain IP's. Good thing about that is I will have more time for new IP's that never saw the light of day if I get things out sooner:)

For what it's worth, I (and I believe MANY others share this belief) consider you as the 'gold standard' for this niche of products.  Not to slight ANY other vendor(s), but I purposely wait for YOUR product(s) to make it to market; I know my somewhat limited budget dollars will get the most "bang for the buck" going with you...

I've been checking this forum sub every day in anticipation as well!

edited July 2017

It will only be released next month. ShapeShift is scheduled for this month. So come back next month some time, saves you popping in everydaycheeky

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:

It will only be released next month. ShapeShift is scheduled for this month. So come back next month some time, saves you popping in everydaycheeky

Lol, thanks for this; my wallet will breath a little bit easier now! wink

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,027

sorry if this has already been asked ... will this (as well as shape shift) work with only the lastest version of DAZ Studio, or how far back (4.8?) will it/they be compatible?

edited July 2017

Don't think Genesis 8 is 4.8 compatible. I suggest the earliest version required by Daz for Genesis 8 to ensure all works correctly. I have no way to test because I don't have 4.8 anymore to see what aspects work or don't. Maybe somebody who has 4.8 can say if Genesis 8 works fine or not.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited July 2017

Understood ... but I wanted to know how far back your new products will work ... I have 4.9.0.63 and G8 works fine (although PowerPose doesn't work and V8 may have additional features that don't work in my version of DAZ Studio). Can you confirm if 4.9.0.63 works -- even if some features like powerposing (which is only a limited feature of one product that you will offer) don't work? Thanks!

Post edited by mcorr on

The olderst version I have is 4.9.2.70. Cannot confirm anything below that.

OK .... that helps .... thank you!!

• pdspds Posts: 593

No offense to other vendors, but count me as another person who waits for your products!

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited July 2017
    mcorr said:

sorry if this has already been asked ... will this (as well as shape shift) work with only the lastest version of DAZ Studio, or how far back (4.8?) will it/they be compatible?

i  can install 4.8 on another installation I use for testing new Windows shit that they seem to feel I'm clueless about and so they know best...

... That must explain why they (Microsoft) keep delivering buggy software.

Edit

I just checked, I don't have 4.8 beta anywhere so will have to use a 4.8 release; watch this space after it's released /nod (In the meantime, I'll check out G8.)

Post edited by nicstt on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

The image shows the message when trying to load G8F in Studio 4.8.

G8F and V8 both loaded though; renders obviously looked odd as there have been changes since 4.8.

Stuff (tm) works, but not all of it, and I've no idea if is possible to work out what will and wont. Poses that I had converted (with Zev0's script) worked, but loading a G3 pose onto G8 worked as well as in 4.9, but Zev0's script to correct them didn't; no idea if this is the case with all, but was certainly the case with those I tried.

Powerpose has some functionality, but also some features are missing; it's worth upgrading to 4.9, but if I had a reason to revert to 4.8, there is stuff I could use.

failure.png
    575 x 135 - 8K

Update - These will be released this week.

Products are now live. Enjoy:)