Glute and Breast Control Genesis 8 (Commercial)

1235»

Comments

• I have this, but can't use it, because I don't have the puppeteer, so I try to load the controls and fine out I wasted my money. It don't work.

• archiechipps said:

I have this, but can't use it, because I don't have the puppeteer, so I try to load the controls and fine out I wasted my money. It don't work.

Puppeteer is built into Daz Studio - Windows>Panes(Tabs)>Puppeteer

The main product is usable without the Puppeteer add-on, though the reverse is not true.

If you do have something that you can't use, or that doesn't suite you, there is always the 30 day monry back window - just open a support ticket.

• Archiechipps, I have the product too and I can't seem to use it either. I pulled up the puppeteer pane and it's totally useless as well. It's just a frozen image that does nothing. pressing anything freezes up the computer for several seconds without doing anything, either before or after the compter freezes up.

• Hi. I've added the control and able to make changes to figure using both parameters tab and puppeteer tab. I am not getting whether the shaping should work automatically or I have to adjust as per the pose?
    For example in my current pose, the left forearm is intersecting the left breast instead of pushing the it inside. Pose is "base pose kneeling C"
    Can anyone help?

• victorvictor Posts: 49

Does this work with 8.1? The name says 8 Female(s) which usually indicates 8.1 also, but nowhere in the description do I see 8.1.

Thanks

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

Are there going to be Breast Control and Glute Control updates for Genesis 9?

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

nabob21 said:

Are there going to be Breast Control and Glute Control updates for Genesis 9?

They would be new products, as opposed to updates, as G9 has different geometry, but I'd be interested in a G9 product, as well. 

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045

They are basically done. Just need to submit.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

Fantastic. Thank you.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Thanks for the update.