The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

oscar mike gulf  bus broke down, they sent another bus, we all transfered over to the other bus, it broke down before it left the parking lot.

like 3 1/2 hours to get home

tell me some good news?

Tjohn said:
    Mistara said:

is guardians of the galaxy 2 out on dvd yet?

August 22.

2 months to baby groot

no cooking tnite.  nuh uhh  sputinos delivers other dishes asides pizza. like penne ala vodka

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    Wednesday morning to all
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686

Did I leave my Bluetooth keyboard at home?

happy hawmps day?

i guess they won't release g8m til m8 is ready?

hard to believe a decimal point in a version # means a difference to what works and what doesn't
    so now a product page has to say tested in 4.9.2.70 whatever

movin right a long foot loose and fancy free

wokka wokka fozzi wokka, remember those balcony hecklers on muppets?

oh today is dragging. more sds sheets, thought i was done for the year.
    brand new parts drawers, i have to label part#s and barcodes on all the lil compartments, drawers are 3" narrower than the old ones. the drawer rack is taller than me, i can't see into the top 2 rows of drawers.

complaint- google mail window can't size the columns. i turned off 'chat' so now i have a completely empty useless right column.  can't make the middle column with the messages wider.

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Happy solstice!

Officially the hottest June day here since 1976! Was 39C outside my house at one point!

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

• Happy solstice!

Officially the hottest June day here since 1976! Was 39C outside my house at one point!

Yuck. It didn't go very far into the 30s here, which is still too bloody hot.

how's the temperature high up on that ferris wheel you has?smiley

went to starbucks at lunch, grande vanilla frappucino with caramel drizzl to beat the heat.

PM thundershowers rolling in

lookin for a birdfeeder for the cardinals.  they a growing family.

watched a bird try to pick up a lil scrap of paper, paper scraps must be a luxury for their nests?

big wheels keep on turnin  proud mary keep on, turnin ferris wheels

3 minutes to the whistle.  hi ho hi hoh 

My new compy is in Memphis. At least it made to the other end of my state. :)
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561

Happy solstice!

...you near Swindon  perhaps?  was 91°F there. today.

...heat advisory issues where I am as it is going to be in the upper 90s to 100° this weekend in the western valley.   Been in the low 80s the past couple days. 

Not sure by who's graces, but I am still in the same place. Have not seen a notice on the door yet..

...The C'mon Megabcuks, The KId Needs New Digs Complaint Thread.

...The Heat is On Complaint Thread.

exorcise  is a different thing from exercise

...not much into excising or excorcsing as both usually cause brain cramps and cerebral soreness.
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,164

Did I hear correctly that it was 127F (52C) today in Las Vegas, Nevada??? surprise  And that Phoenix, Arizona's airport had to cancel flights because the air was to hot and thin to support the plane's takeoffs. surprisesurprisesurprise

edited June 2017

...45 flights were cancelled by American out of Phoenix because of near 120° Temperatures.  They all involved a model of a smaller regional jet, which is not certified to take off in extreme heat.  Larger planes like 737s Airbus 320s and 757s were not affected.

Vegas had a high of 113°.  Death Valley National Park was where they hit 127° today.  Supposed to cool down to around 112° by next week

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited June 2017
    Tjohn said:
    My new compy is in Memphis. At least it made to the other end of my state. :)

Now, do you need to be in Memphis to use it?

*cool thoughts to all those currently suffering an excess of temperature, and being unable to take off...* (~/\~)

Post edited by M F M on
    Rainy rain raining. Tropical storm pushing wet this way.
    edited June 2017

too hot for the planes to take off?   

what about ferris wheels in too hot weather, oxygen too thinned out to breath up there?

Post edited by Mistara on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Mistara said:

what about ferris wheels in too hot weather, oxygen too thinned out to breath up there?

LOL,  how big do you think they are.   

Chohole said:
    Mistara said:

a mile?   okay, so not a mile lol smiley

how tall is london ferris wheel?

The entire structure is 135 metres (443 ft) tall and the wheel has a diameter of 120 metres (394 ft). When erected in 1999 it was the world's tallest Ferris wheel.

do the pods have their own individual parachutes?   would luv a 3d model of this angel

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,314
    Mistara said:
    Chohole said:
    Mistara said:

The entire structure is 135 metres (443 ft) tall and the wheel has a diameter of 120 metres (394 ft). When erected in 1999 it was the world's tallest Ferris wheel.

do the pods have their own individual parachutes?   would luv a 3d model of this angel

For enough money you can have one: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/london-eye-wheel-3d-model/534151

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    Mistara said:
    Chohole said:
    Mistara said:

For enough money you can have one: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/london-eye-wheel-3d-model/534151

A hundred bucks?  Does that include the rigging?  Probably not.  Wish I could make a 3D model that can be sold for a hundred and not include rigging or any special features like that?

This google mail migration is killing me.  it's a social media thing, nothing in it to get the job done.

how do i set mailto hyperlinks to open a web based google compose mail?  is still defaulting to opening my outlook

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    Mistara said:

This google mail migration is killing me.  it's a social media thing, nothing in it to get the job done.

how do i set mailto hyperlinks to open a web based google compose mail?  is still defaulting to opening my outlook

That might be tied to default preferences in Windows.

Dana

DanaTA said:
    Mistara said:

That might be tied to default preferences in Windows.

Dana

yeah but, i don't see a way to make a web based email default.

without ms office suite, we may not need windows, would'nt be surprised if they make us go chrome netbooks.

This discussion has been closed.