SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION

Comments

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

Some people have found that the item "Crazy Nights" won't let itself be added to the cart and if it's in your wishlist the wishlist doesn't work.
    The workaround is to go to your account dashboard, which shows the 5 most recent items in the wishlist, and move them to the cart. Keep doing that until you get to Crazy Nights, and delete it from the wishlist. Then you can move everything in the cart back to the wishlist (can all be done at once) and it will work again.

Is this a workaround for getting it out of your wishlist, or for getting it into your cart? I actually want to buy Crazy Nights, and it's not allowing me to.

-- Morgan

• SupercopeSupercope Posts: 128
    edited December 1969

Just wanted to let someone know that when I opened a new browser and came to the site today, it automatically logged me in as another user. I was subsequently able to login to my own account, but that's a bit disconcerting. Let me know if you need any additional details.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,799
    edited May 2012

Some people have found that the item "Crazy Nights" won't let itself be added to the cart and if it's in your wishlist the wishlist doesn't work. The workaround is to go to your account dashboard, which shows the 5 most recent items in the wishlist, and move them to the cart. Keep doing that until you get to Crazy Nights, and delete it from the wishlist..

I can confirm that getting Crazy Nights out of your wishlist allows the Wishlist to be displayed again (or at least that fix worked for me).

I wasn't able to see a list of recently-added items on my account page; the three most recent items do, however, appear in a sidebar on pages in the store, so I was able to delete my way back to Crazy Nights that way.

Crazy, man.

EDIT: Now that I can see my wishlist again, it would be really nice if it could be sorted and filtered. Currently, it's in date ascending order. Date descending, and price ascending/descending would be more useful. Similarly, filtering for on-sale items would be very useful. The ability to apply the same kind of filters as in the main store (i.e. to find DAZ originals, or to exclude PC items, or to find products by particular artists) would be useful too.

Post edited by bytescapes on
  • TJMusicTJMusic Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

But how did you remove the items from the wishlist? I tried to add a wishlist item to the cart, but after adding to cart the item is still on wishlist.

EDIT: I see now - just need to click 'add to cart' on wishlist 3 items list. But I'm not sure if I'll get to the faulty item any soon, or it may take longer than my currently running render of 100 frames with raytraced shadows :) :)

I've came into Crazy Nights on my last 3 wishlist items, but now there is a problem, because when I try to add it to the cart, I got the same error as when trying to view the wishlist. How did you do with removing this item at this stage?

Post edited by TJMusic on
  • TercelTercel Posts: 100
    edited December 1969

Supercope said:
    Just wanted to let someone know that when I opened a new browser and came to the site today, it automatically logged me in as another user. I was subsequently able to login to my own account, but that's a bit disconcerting. Let me know if you need any additional details.

I had the same thing happen to me; I was a little surprised to see that I had 332 items in my wishlist and a little perturbed to see that it wasn't me.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Ummm...

There's a problem adding Supersuit Pro Suite to the cart.

Pls fix? :D

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

TJMusic said:
    But how did you remove the items from the wishlist? I tried to add a wishlist item to the cart, but after adding to cart the item is still on wishlist.

I had to go to a store page - for instance, the new releases page - and look for the short list of 'recently-added wishlist items' on the right hand side of the page.

I then deleted items one by one until I got to Crazy Nights. After that had been removed, my wishlist loaded successfully (but slowly - adding/deleting/displaying is slow for wishlists with more than a few items, let alone, ahem, wishlists with more than 300 ...).

I then added the deleted items back into my wishlist manually.

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

I had a few issues with the new store.

1.) I did a purchase over the weekend and all my download links for the items said pending. My card was charged and my order info said it was paid for. The items from the purchase were still in my cart and the store hung and didn't take me to an order completed page.

I contacted support on the phone Monday and got told to reset the downloads for the items if I could. The site was down that day. and support couldn't do it On Tuesday when the site was running again did that and could get my downloads.

2.) When logged in over the weekend I had the wrong wishlist showing up.

3.) The store wasn't working when I was using to display the results by date or price and was showing no items found when searching using words that would display results if the display by hadn't been changed.

4.) I had duplicate download links show up in my account for an item.

Thanks for fixing the 1.1 Ultralight links I had download the 1.0 version before the new site went up and could get the updated version of it.

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

tercel said:
    Supercope said:

I had the same thing happen to me; I was a little surprised to see that I had 332 items in my wishlist and a little perturbed to see that it wasn't me.

It has happened to me numerous times. It doesn't really log me in as the other people (4 different ones thus far) but wants me to be someone else. On my end, not really a problem as far as I can tell, but it is disconcerting.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited May 2012

Not that I feel qualified to question Daz on the pricing of items in the store, but some of them seem wonky. The Breast Cancer Research Egg used to be $0 with a request from multiple PAs to make a donation to cancer research. Now it lists for $24.95. Not very charitable. Then there's the DS3 SDK which I thought was also $0, which now lists for $199.95! :gulp:

Edit: And the Bryce Masters Series: Cloud City used to be $0, and is now $24.95. It's a tutorial, it should be free.

Post edited by SlimerJSpud on
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,040
    edited December 1969

I am having a MAJOR store problem - the "add to cart" buttons are not working! Not from the store category pages, nor from the detail item page.

My workaround is to add to wishlist and then move to cart - at least that works. But while working with the Supersuit items my original wishlist has gone poof! (Only 20 items, but still - gone is gone).

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,040
    edited May 2012

Speaking of the supersuit - the prices are wonky.

On the promotions page, the pro bundle is $48.98.

Move it to the wishlist and it goes to $67.97.

Click on the wishlist item and it goes to a different store page than the promotional offering link - and at least once, my "you may also be interested in" item was the pro bundle - for $50.37.

Time to go hide in the bunker??

Post edited by namffuak on
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

angusm said:
    EDIT: Now that I can see my wishlist again, it would be really nice if it could be sorted and filtered. Currently, it's in date ascending order. Date descending, and price ascending/descending would be more useful. Similarly, filtering for on-sale items would be very useful. The ability to apply the same kind of filters as in the main store (i.e. to find DAZ originals, or to exclude PC items, or to find products by particular artists) would be useful too.

If you use Firefox (with Greasemonkey) or Chrome, you can try this: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/133738

It centers the product names under images, adds a filter to see specials, and moves the prices around so they're more visible.

-- Morgan

• adzanadzan Posts: 268
    edited December 1969

I've now sent two emails regarding an order that I can't download because it's been pending since last week,
    first to the cs email - that was before daz did anything about the zendesk not working and then to the support email as per the instructions here,
    and I still haven't had an answer to either email.

i better send in my platinum club renew email now in time for it to be dealt with next week when that doesn't work again. :long:

• SisterofDarknessSisterofDarkness Posts: 34
    edited May 2012

namffuak said:
    Speaking of the supersuit - the prices are wonky.

On the promotions page, the pro bundle is $48.98.

Move it to the wishlist and it goes to $67.97.

Click on the wishlist item and it goes to a different store page than the promotional offering link - and at least once, my "you may also be interested in" item was the pro bundle - for $50.37.

Time to go hide in the bunker??

wonky? i'd call it indecisive :ohh: using the link from the newsletter then choosing the link to the pro bundle i get a different price as when i go through sales&promotions;.
    then another 2 or 3 different prices show up in the "you may also like".

now how much is it then?? $50.37 or $99.95 or anything in between :bug:

btw while i'm at it what i am seriously missing in this new store system is i have no idea when the special offer prices are ending and that's really really bad!
    will this be added in the near future or could you (Daz3D) at least for now add the end date of the special offer price in the description so we don't have to guess???

Post edited by SisterofDarkness on
  • Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,798
    edited December 1969

The Shopping Cart feature is broken. I have tried to add items to my cart but my cart remains empty. The Super Suit did not add nor did Renaissance clothing

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I have a different problem with the Shopping Cart - I cannot REMOVE things from it ! The thing is - I put 2 items there, then decided to buy something else instead (as Supersuit appeared in the store). But I can hit "remove item" as many times as I want, confirm numerous times that I want to remove them, yet those 2 items are still there!!! This sadly means that I cannot buy anything without buying those 2 items first - although I DON´T WANT to buy those two! My supply of money is not unlimited, so if I buy those 2, I cannot buy the other things I really want to buy.

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Oh yeah.. cart is trashed LOL By now I have like 7 of the super suits in my cart! But does it tell me? Nope,, cart still reads 0. OY :(

HELP DAZ! I wanna give you my money.. really I do :-S

• Kesha2009Kesha2009 Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

Having the same problems with the supersuit-gives different pricing in the store but when in the cart gives different price-also it adds 2 more of the supersuit to the cart takes several tries to remove them-I would like to know what price is the supersuit pro bundle- is it 69.97? is it 48.88? or is it 99.98?
    Still having problems trying to get crazy nights-it not added to wishlist-seems like I believe I will wait for a bit trying to purchase anything until all this is resolved. And hopefully when this is resolved I can still purchase these items at the special price.

• BelladzinesBelladzines Posts: 305
    edited December 1969

are wishlists still being worked on? i cant access mine at all, i get the magento error page ...

• jade monkeyjade monkey Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

i still have a "completed" order with pending download links from a week ago -- no email confirmation yet, either...
    the store keeps logging me in as someone else, randomly, or recognizes me but asks for a different log in/user name to get into the PC forum...
    my cart is alternately empty on one page, or still has the items i purchased a week ago showing up again, no matter how many times i remove them....
    so, just a few glitches then...
    i'd like to pick up the super suit items, but i'm afraid, haha!:)

edited December 1969

The wishlist is still completely broken for me. I've tried multiple computers, flushed browser caches right along, and still nothing but an error page on my wishlist. There are 25 items in the wishlist, it still reports that, but I can't see any of them. Good thing I haven't been in dire need to order anything lately...

edited May 2012

Greetings,

The wishlist is still completely broken for me. I've tried multiple computers, flushed browser caches right along, and still nothing but an error page on my wishlist. There are 25 items in the wishlist, it still reports that, but I can't see any of them. Good thing I haven't been in dire need to order anything lately...

Is there any chance you had Crazy Nights in your wishlist? Evidently that seriously horks the wishlist system. (Something major is broken with that item in their database.)

The suggestion has been to go to a store page like New Releases, and on the middle-right is a sampling of your wishlist. Move those items to cart, over and over, until you find one that doesn't move to cart. Delete it from your wishlist. Then you can move all the items in your cart back into your wishlist by bringing up your 'My Cart', clicking 'Go to Shopping Cart', selecting all the items you moved to the cart with the 'Move to wishlist' checkbox, and hitting Update.

Folks report that doing something like that fixes their problems.

-- Morgan

Post edited by CypherFOX on
    edited May 2012

Ummm, could someone look at the Supersuit Pro Suite's price? The newsletter said it would be $119, but it is not -- the page says $125.97.

Also, Genesis Supersuit (the plain version) was supposed to be $20.something, but the page says $22.02.

Also also, the strange prerequisites are back. I've seen Lisa's Botanicals and whatnot listed as prerequisite, and I don't think that Supersuit is for Pansies...

Also also also, "search" function in store is broken. Searching finds nothing.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • SupercopeSupercope Posts: 128
    edited December 1969

Just came back to the site and was automatically logged in again as the wrong person -- the same wrong person.

• KarthKarth Posts: 709
    edited December 1969

Hiya
    thought i could test out the new system and put a 1 dollar piece in my cart.
    I cant get through the paying process.
    I get the error that i should add the correct state..seems the system has
    problems with the european adress.
    Greetings Karth

edited December 1969

Karth said:
    Hiya
    thought i could test out the new system and put a 1 dollar piece in my cart.
    I cant get through the paying process.
    I get the error that i should add the correct state..seems the system has
    problems with the european adress.

I had to update my address to pay; surprisingly, it actually knew the provinces we have.

My Account -> Address Book -> edit default.

• KarthKarth Posts: 709
    edited December 1969

Hi Skiriki
    Thanks !!!
    That was the point .

edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,

Is there any chance you had Crazy Nights in your wishlist? Evidently that seriously borks the wishlist system. (Something major is broken with that item in their database.)

The suggestion has been to go to a store page like New Releases, and on the middle-right is a sampling of your wishlist. Move those items to cart, over and over, until you find one that doesn't move to cart. Delete it from your wishlist. Then you can move all the items in your cart back into your wishlist by bringing up your 'My Cart', clicking 'Go to Shopping Cart', selecting all the items you moved to the cart with the 'Move to wishlist' checkbox, and hitting Update.

Folks report that doing something like that fixes their problems.

-- Morgan

Aha! That was it! Doggone Crazy Nights. Wishlist is now functional again. :-) Good tips, thanks.

edited December 1969

Now that the wishlist works, I have a wishlist for the wishlist. :lol: When we have a discount coupon, it is often available for a specific vendor, in the current case, Daz. It would be nice if the "View Details" mouse-over on each wishlist item specified the vendor. That would make it easier to select from the wishlist when a discount is for one vendor only.