The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063

Woooo. Severe tornado warning, with an unspecified expirey time. It's raining like a mo-fo, the sky is black and the wind is ripping! Glad I have a basement, if I need to take shelter. And it'll be fun and exciting to wrangle three cats down there with me.

Oh, stay safe Zombie!

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    ...hothothothot...etc here. 93 in the hood right now. Looks like summer is Finally here as it's foing to stay warm for at least the next 10 days. Back into the 90s by the weekend. Ice cold beer weather is here.
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,137
    edited June 2017

Two days ago here it was hot but it's been raining for the last two days.  Quite hard sometimes.  If it was winter we'd be waist deep in snow.  But the temperature has been about 72F although very humid.  My air conditioner keeps it about 69 in my bedroom at night but the humidity still makes me sweat.  Unfortunately, my heart does a unrhythmic dance when I get uncomfortable at night. frown  Dry heat is OK because my sweat keeps me cool but when it's humid that doesn't work.  And I have to remember to drink more water than usual because I sweat all day.  How the blazes did I ever survive for decades in Florida?  Oh, I know, I used to have a healthy heart. surprise

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

dunderstorms

anyone read the xanth novels?  i read up to magician humphrey was mia

..."dunderstorms?"  Sort of like what ha-...oops never mind.

Two days ago here it was hot but it's been raining for the last two days.  Quite hard sometimes.  If it was winter we'd be waist deep in snow.  But the temperature has been about 72F although very humid.  My air conditioner keeps it about 69 in my bedroom at night but the humidity still makes me sweat.  Unfortunately, my heart does a unrhythmic dance when I get uncomfortable at night. frown  Dry heat is OK because my sweat keeps me cool but when it's humid that doesn't work.  And I have to remember to drink more water than usual because I sweat all day.  How the blazes did I ever survive for decades in Florida?  Oh, I know, I used to have a healthy heart. surprise

...entered that on the phone which is why it wasn't several lines of "hothot..."

Yeah for me it's the opposite, cold damp weather really gets to the bones and joints and having circulation issues as well makes it even worse.  I also get "winter rashes" as well.  I'll take the heat any day.

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Slightly cooler today - can have the fan on "low" laugh

complainnt  today's banner made me think g8m was out.  too daz soon?

didnt get much sleep, must on to the day job, pay for the stuff i bought over the weekend.  

icky poo humid, better lug my rain poncho, and a jacket in case the bus overcompensating 

edited June 2017

page 98!

The Vending Machine ate my dollar Complaint Thread
    The They were out of stock Complaint Thread
    The They Nagging me to Upgrade Complaint Thread
    The 5 long Years to Retirement Complaint Thread
    The Didn't come with rechargeable Batteries Complaint Thread
    The Today's Music Aint Got the same Soul Complaint Thread

The my 45s Warped Complaint Thread
    The my 78s Vinyl Warped Complaint Thread

The Avator needs a Tomato Complaint Thread

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,609
    Mistara said:

dunderstorms

anyone read the xanth novels?  i read up to magician humphrey was mia

I thought you said DanderStorms.

there was a thundercloud in Xanth, character taunted it by calling it dunderhead.  

thunderclouds have a stormy temperament, it poured quite a storm on Bink.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    98.6 Page. All is normal.

can hardly believe it.  there's a cabinet in the ladies room, i stowed a bag of depends in there in a plastic grocery bag, the ends tied.  there is 4 missing from the bag.  if someone had an emergency and needed 1 i don't mind.  but 4 in a 3-day weekend, that's just rude.  these things aren't cheap.  i don't wanna be shlepping these down the hall.   and i don't want to inform manager that someone stole my depends.  gawd. 5 years 5 months 2 weeks

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2017
    Tjohn said:
    98.6 Page. All is normal.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Two days ago here it was hot but it's been raining for the last two days.  Quite hard sometimes.  If it was winter we'd be waist deep in snow.  But the temperature has been about 72F although very humid.  My air conditioner keeps it about 69 in my bedroom at night but the humidity still makes me sweat.  Unfortunately, my heart does a unrhythmic dance when I get uncomfortable at night. frown  Dry heat is OK because my sweat keeps me cool but when it's humid that doesn't work.  And I have to remember to drink more water than usual because I sweat all day.  How the blazes did I ever survive for decades in Florida?  Oh, I know, I used to have a healthy heart. surprise

I'll see your thunderstorms and raise you 7 inches of water; that's what I found in the parking lot at work yesterday morning.

I'll see your thunderstorms and raise you 7 inches of water; that's what I found in the parking lot at work yesterday morning.

Are you sure that's not part of your company's new "Alternate Commute Strategy"?

I got the Bluetooth headphones to pair with the wrong phone.

is guardians of the galaxy 2 out on dvd yet?

• Two days ago here it was hot but it's been raining for the last two days.  Quite hard sometimes.  If it was winter we'd be waist deep in snow.  But the temperature has been about 72F although very humid.  My air conditioner keeps it about 69 in my bedroom at night but the humidity still makes me sweat.  Unfortunately, my heart does a unrhythmic dance when I get uncomfortable at night. frown  Dry heat is OK because my sweat keeps me cool but when it's humid that doesn't work.  And I have to remember to drink more water than usual because I sweat all day.  How the blazes did I ever survive for decades in Florida?  Oh, I know, I used to have a healthy heart. surprise

Are you sure that's not part of your company's new "Alternate Commute Strategy"?

Not until they install the telepresence system I would need to control the machines I run.

excise, exercise, 2 different things

Mistara said:

is guardians of the galaxy 2 out on dvd yet?

August 22.
    Mistara said:

Darn. I've been trying to avoid exercise taxes, and now it turns out there's no such thing.

My computer is refusing to unlock.   It is almsot like the pin is wrong or something.

edited June 2017
    Tjohn said:
    Mistara said:

Darn. I've been trying to avoid exercise taxes, and now it turns out there's no such thing.

"excise":  I am now big, but years ago I used to be small.  "Big" is my present size.  "Small" is my excise.

Tjohn said:
    Mistara said:

"excise":  I am now big, but years ago I used to be small.  "Big" is my present size.  "Small" is my excise.

LOL funny!

edited June 2017
    Tjohn said:
    Mistara said:

LOL funny!

Maybe, but for the life of me I can't figure out why the government would put a tax on my excise. frown  But wouldn't mind it if they taxed my exwife.

Tjohn said:
    Mistara said:

LOL funny!

Maybe, but for the life of me I can't figure out why the government would put a tax on my excise. frown  But wouldn't mind it if they taxed my exwife.

Wait if they tax your exwife, what would stop them from taxing her exhusband?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    Tjohn said:
    Mistara said:

LOL funny!

Because they don't have the technology yet to tax you on your future size.

I am too tired to go get my charging cables for my devices.

This discussion has been closed.