The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    Tjohn said:
    Blah...one of those days. Nothing is real. And nothing to get hung about.

"Strawberries Field Forever"  by the Be Atles

Also if you're worried about what is reality, here's something else to curl your hair.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ztlIAYTCU

strawberry smoothies kissheart

wasn't V8 a high sodium vegetable beverage.  

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063

D'oh!  I could have had a V8!

Dana

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Mistara said:

wasn't V8 a high sodium vegetable beverage. 

Yes,  that has been pointed out several times

What happened to 4, 5, 6, and 7?

Dana

DanaTA said:

Dana

Same as happened to Windows 9  laugh

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited June 2017

Complaint:  End of financial month blues.  I've got $4 to last five more days.  And I'm already overdrawn on my budget for next month. sad Yeah, yeah, I know.  It's not a biggie in the complaint department but I've been raiding the penny jar (literally) for a week and hibernating in the house just to stay solvent.   I've been a baaaad boy and spent money on DAZ dolls and computer parts and too many nutritional meals during the first two weeks of the month (I blame the good weather).  Although, I do still have a little gas in the car so I can go somewhere close, but do you how depressing it is to go somewhere and not spend money? frown 

There's a small village fair in the town south of me this weekend.  I think I'll go and park outside the pay parking area, and wander through the fair smelling the popcorn, cotton candy, caramel apples, crowd sweat and attraction ride grease to get a free high. indecision

...been there many a time myself, even when I was still working due to the lousy wage I was paid for managing three departments as well as the account for the company's oldest and most important client.  Gonna be even tougher on my meagre SS cheques. Even the "low income" places I am seeing go for around 2/3rds of my monthly income.

Pretty much need to win the Megabucks just so I can set up a secondary retirement account to supplement my benefits.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    Chohole said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Same as happened to Windows 9  laugh

...yes

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666

I am still using Daz Studio  4.9.2.70.  I should download Daz Studio 4.9.4 Pro.  I should also download Genesis 8 Starter essentials before I forget.

..staying with 4.9.3.166 and G3 for now. until the dust settles some.

non complaint TGIF

is Wizard of Oz movie night, yes it is

becuz becuz becuz becuz becuzzzzz

non complaint - hot tea and gingersnaps for dunkening.

complaint - 2 1/2 weeks to 4th of july, at this rate neighborhood will use em all up by the 4th

edited June 2017

yanno 'sod off' something i never heard in amrican movies.

is like a total guy thing, right?  
    and lawns

i hear it in witcher3, they talking to geralt

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited June 2017

eh heh he and your leetl dog too

so the tornado is actually a woman's stocking?

Post edited by Mistara on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,137

I am still using Daz Studio  4.9.2.70.  I should download Daz Studio 4.9.4 Pro.  I should also download Genesis 8 Starter essentials before I forget.

What is it that the "Pro" version has that the "whatever the other version is called" doesn't?

edited June 2017

I think Daz Studio 4 pro includes more plugins than the standard version.  The Pro version includes: Content Creation Tools (property editor, figure setup, joint editor), GoZ Bridge, 3D Bridge for Photoshop, FBX exporter and texture atlus.

edit:

I just remembered that Daz used to sell an Advanced version.  The advanced version has Auto-Fit, Progressive Rendering, Multi-Layered image editing and 64 bit support.  The Pro version includes the features of the Advanced version.

Post edited by starionwolf on

What is it that the "Pro" version has that the "whatever the other version is called" doesn't?

I think that's all they've made in the past year or two is the Pro version.  It's free...why would anyone want a "Standard" version?

Dana

Mistara said:

Jealous,  has one, but not the other.  

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    My new comp has shipped. Waiting...

happy caturday!

i'se ready for a vacation, sooo ready.  mebbe checkout condos in the Kissimee area

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,137
    DanaTA said:

I think that's all they've made in the past year or two is the Pro version.  It's free...why would anyone want a "Standard" version?

Dana

Inferiority complex??

Chohole said:
    Mistara said:

beams gingersnaps thu the wifis smiley

making tea, helps to remember to put the teabag in >.<  doh, sat down with hot water and cream

DanaTA said:

Dana

Inferiority complex??

the carrara 'pro' version gives extra modeling tools.  ds has modelng tools?

Mistara said:
    Chohole said:
    Mistara said:

making tea, helps to remember to put the teabag in >.<  doh, sat down with hot water and cream

TY    and lol, adding the tea does help

Luckily the company I order my grocery shopping from have a facility whereby I can make a shopping list (or 2 or 3) and add to the as I go along.  I have several.  The main one is labelled "Next Shop" and I have remembered to add gingernut biscuits to it. When I get round to actually making the order it only takes one click of a button to put the whole list into my shopping cart.

baking home made blondies more mysterious than brownies.

makin butterscotch pudding pie low fat milk, squar pie tin should taste as good as round  lol

Butterscotch Pudding Recipe:
    2 3/4 cups (660 ml) whole milk (full fat)
    1 cup (210 grams) firmly packed dark brown sugar
    1/4 cup (30 grams) cornstarch (corn flour)
    1/2 teaspoon salt (preferably kosher)
    2 large egg yolks (34 grams)
    1 large egg
    1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
    3 tablespoons (42 grams) butter, cut into small pieces

Butterscotch Pudding: In a large heatproof bowl, whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, salt, egg yolks, and egg. Whisk in 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the milk until you have a thick paste. Set aside while you heat the milk. Have ready a fine medium-sized strainer placed over a bowl as you will need to strain the pudding after it's cooked.

Pour the remaining 2 1/2 cups (600 ml) of milk into a heavy bottomed medium sized saucepan and bring just to a boil. Slowly pour the hot milk into the egg mixture, whisking constantly, until the mixture is smooth. Then pour the pudding mixture back into your saucepan and place over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens to the consistency of mayonnaise (about 3-5 minutes). Remove from heat, strain, and whisk in the butter and vanilla extract.

Pour into six bowls or wine glasses. The pudding can be served warm or if chilling, press plastic wrap onto the surface of the warm puddings to prevent a skin from forming. If you like the skin, simply leave the pudding uncovered until cooled, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. 

edited June 2017

edit: duplicate post.  Forums are acting up for me.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    Mistara said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Inferiority complex??

the carrara 'pro' version gives extra modeling tools.  ds has modelng tools?

No, Daz Studio does not have modeling tools.  Daz Studio pro only has tools rigging and texture (UV) work.

• DanaTA said:

Dana

It mattered when there was a price, and even now if you don't enter a serial number DS operates in Standard mode (without the extra plug-ins).

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    Been Daz-zed and confused for so long it's not true Wanted a hobby, never bargained for you...
    Mistara said:

happy caturday!

i'se ready for a vacation, sooo ready.  mebbe checkout condos in the Kissimee area

...weather looking better than it has all week.  Woke up with less stiffness and pain this morning for the first time in days.  Maybe will go out to sit in the sun and have a drinkie later.

Mistara said:
    Chohole said:
    Mistara said:

...hmm, I remember something about ancient Brits having a fondness for hot water and milk from Asterix In Britain.  Love those stories.

Tea and bagel, my usual brekkie. Found too many muffin brands use added HFCS.  Only the really expensive "all organic natural" ones, that cost up to three times as much as the mainstream/store brands, don't. 

This discussion has been closed.