What happened to RuntimeDNA?

Hopefully this isn't some kind of taboo topic.

I wasn't following DAZ stuff for a while but now i found out that runtimedna is down and i found a user in the store called runtimedna, so now i am wondering if Daz bought it up maybe?

Guess the few things i bought there are gone?

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,322
    edited June 2017

DAZ bought out RDNA. A lot of items migrated over but some RDNA sellers did not move their stores here. They either went elsewhere or their products are no longer available.

Edit: If the products you bought at RDNA moved to DAZ3D and you used the same email address at both sites then your products should show up in your purchase library. Otherwise you could try contacting customwer service to see if they can help.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited June 2017

RDNA is closed, some of the vendors and products have moved here to the DAZ store, some have moved elsewhere.   Some of the content that did not move is now unavailable.  I don't recall if the content that was moved from there to here is now listed in your DAZ product library or not.

Post edited by sriesch on
  • Ok thanks, so i wasn't wrong in my assumption.

I have to check my library and try to remember what I bought there, but i fear that i wouldn't even be able to recall everything, but well, thats how the internet goes.

In your product library you can type in "RDNA" to filter.

• Click on the RuntimeDNA vendor name on a product page and see if there are items hidden (you see only xx out of 3619 items) - if so then it would suggest that the items that have migrated have been added to your daz account; if not open a Sales Support ticket giving your RuntimeDNA account email and with luck they will be able to help.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,731
    edited June 2017
    sriesch said:

In your product library you can type in "RDNA" to filter.

Doesn't list them all, only those with RDNA in their product names which his only a small percentage.

You can find all of your RDNA products that have been transfered to DAZ with this one, it's currently free:

http://taosoft.dk/software/accm-daz/

Just download your product list, select "Order #" in the Search box, enter "null" (without quotes) in the search field, and click Search.

Note that RDNA products purchased at DAZ after the transfer will not be included as they do have an order number.

Post edited by Taoz on

@Taoz, good to know.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

I love your account manager, Taoz. Very handy, especially for people like me who are on metered satellite internet. Being able to browse my product library offline is great. Can't wait for the Rendo one.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,731
    Llynara said:

I love your account manager, Taoz. Very handy, especially for people like me who are on metered satellite internet. Being able to browse my product library offline is great. Can't wait for the Rendo one.

Thanks, glad you find it useful! smiley 

First version of the Rendo app should be out very soon, it's sort of a pre-release and has only the most basic functions though (download of files, check for updates and duplicate purchases), and viewing product pages is currently online only. The product pages are maintained by the vendors themselves so it's a huge mess of inconsistency with missing data, missing pictures, broken links and god knows what, and a bit of a challenge to deal with. So it may take a while before download of pages for offline viewing will be finished, unfortunately.