Breast & Glute movement control for Genesis - NOW AVAILABLE (Commercial)

Comments

• MrWizard1024MrWizard1024 Posts: 51
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Fabe_ca said:
    Zev0 said:
    Here is the link to the tutorial. My main Uploader is down so I had to register with a free one..sigh

http://qtyfiles.com/8g10zblonf9p/G_B_Tutorial.pdf.html

Just click on free download and enter the captcha.

I clicked on the link but it's asking me to log in. Do I need to register to get the file or is something wrong?

Here is a link for the tutorial that requires no loggin..Sorry for that. I was logged in when I tested it there lol...

http://filegooi.co.za/get2/cfc842cd2041889adc6c37f4f0a13978/G+and+B+Tutorial.pdf

Arrgghh -- now it's saying the file was removed.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited February 2013

AAAAHH!!!! Apparently they remove a file when its been downloaded too many times. PM me your email and I will mail it to you. Sorry for this..

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,878
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    AAAAHH!!!! Apparently they remove a file when its been downloaded too many times. PM me your email and I will mail it to you. Sorry for this..

Zev,

if you need free file hosting that wont do that to you then I suggest a Mediafire account.

If for any reason you cannot but would like to use MF, I can host it on my Mediafire account for you.

edited December 1969

Cool. Will try that.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,878
    edited December 1969

You're Welcome Zev.

:)

edited February 2013

Great News!! The morphs will be updated to be located under Pose control/Torso/G&B movement. Better yet, both Glute and Breast morphs are in the same location instead of being split up under different body groups. What this now means is you can save out a pose preset and the morphs will stay the way you had them:) Also something is been done to sort out the tutorial issue. Will notify when the update has gone life. A big thanks to Daz for responding to this request and thanks to those suggesting this. It does make more sense having it where it is now:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Product has Been Updated. Please re-download it. Thanks:)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Since stuff has been moved about in the parameter dials, should we uninstall before reinstalling to clear out the old settings? AFAIR the same thing happened in the Evolution Morphs fix.

edited February 2013

You don't have to. The actual files are the same and are copied to the same location in the data folder, just the paths in the morph files are different. I just over-wrote mine, but it is up to you:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

OK, thanks. Just downloaded, I'll sort it all out tomorrow. Past my bedtime now.

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Product has Been Updated. Please re-download it. Thanks:)

And the DIM marked it as an update, yes :-)

• twallingtwalling Posts: 241
    edited December 1969

I just bought this this weekend and installed it this morning.

There is NO instruction as to where these morphs are located ANYWHERE. I'm looking, and not finding them. Not in the "readme" file, not in the included .pdf, not when I use Studio to search for the morph names I see in the .pdf

Where can I find the morphs?

edited December 1969

Download the latest version and the morphs will be located under pose control/Torso/G&B Movement. The product has recently been updated.

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Download the latest version and the morphs will be located under pose control/Torso/G&B Movement. The product has recently been updated.

Ahhhh.... there they are.... thank you for the quick reply! I would never have guessed their location, you should probably update that readme file, too.

Thanks again for getting me on my way!

edited February 2013

Thanks dude. Will speak to Daz about updating the readme with the morph location or having it on the product page.. Enjoy:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Kattey here are some of the morphs on M5. First pic is default, the other two I made them clenched.

• creativemodelsbecreativemodelsbe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

great morph's

like to see more Genesis fixing.
    would awesome if daz had some softbody engine to handle this.

edited December 1969

Yes softbody would be cool..:) Was just speaking about it the other day:)

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

DAZ 4.5 has softbody dynamics embedded as well as rigid body dynamics embedded. We see that with Collision Detection and rigidity groups. Applying them to Genesis is not implemented yet, but I have a funny feeling that by the time we see D|S5 and Genesis 2 we will see it so. The missing piece is having gravity...

And regarding that, I'm wondering if you applied a rigidity group to say, the rib cage of Genesis you could probably use a sphere to swell your breasts realistically...

• creativemodelsbecreativemodelsbe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    DAZ 4.5 has softbody dynamics embedded as well as rigid body dynamics embedded. We see that with Collision Detection and rigidity groups. Applying them to Genesis is not implemented yet, but I have a funny feeling that by the time we see D|S5 and Genesis 2 we will see it so. The missing piece is having gravity...

And regarding that, I'm wondering if you applied a rigidity group to say, the rib cage of Genesis you could probably use a sphere to swell your breasts realistically...

Genesis 2?

I hope that update is a free one.
    pay for new studio version with dynamics that is fine
    pay for genesis 2, no thx

edited December 1969

I'm guessing, of course. But I'll bet money there will be a Genesis 2 (or Generation 6) with D|S5

• Fixme12Fixme12 Posts: 589
    edited December 1969

i think a 6th generation would be to soon, at ds5.
    gen 2 possible, probably update as we see happen now.

with all the questions and mails i receive on my channel about how you can move these body skin things in studio ...
    or where can i find that tool,... people are really searching...
    it would be a serious missed opportunity to ignore softbody engine.
    let us wait and see what daz make of it in DS5.

edited December 1969

it's called collision detection :)

edited February 2013

Collision detection woulda been cool if the object could self collide. EG if you can paint collision areas like you do with the weightmap brush and only those areas are affected. Also it could take gravity into account. So you can set the strength of the collision area on painted bits, and the gravity. That would be awesome. So I would paint on the breasts and it will collide with whatever I want, and it would drop with regards to the gravity setting. Who knows, anything can happen:) I'll try and find this clip that explain exactly what I am trying to say lol...

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited March 2013

Great set, thanks!

Post edited by twalling on
  • edited December 1969

hello.

Can you tell me what you can do with the glute and breast morphs that you can't do with the genesis evolution: body morphs?

seems to have much the same functionality to me.

Also, if there is a difference, do the gravity effects or motion effects get applied automatically to some degree?

Many thanks

Richard

edited March 2013

Hi Richard. You have a lot more control with this set. Also everything is applied manually. I do not do automatic morphs because the results vary with different shapes on Genesis and you cannot cater for every possible shape combination. Watch the video on the product page. In there you can see how it works, and what it has to offer and from there you can decide if its the same as what the evolution morphs can do:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • nekollxnekollx Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

this looks like a really nice tool, but i agree we need more soft body controls, sure now i can have Vickie sit in a chair, if its made of wood and she isnt resting her arms on antyhing. Dont suppose your working on impact control for the other limbs as well?

edited April 2013

hmm... Normally I just use smoothing collision on Genesis and collide with object. I will have to look at the mesh again to see if something like that can be implemented via morphs and if it will be useful in any way.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • nekollxnekollx Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I havent been able to find smmothing/colide course I could jsut be overlooking the obvious, but if i am I imagine others would as well which would make sich a morph quite useful