Breast & Glute movement control for Genesis - NOW AVAILABLE (Commercial)

Comments

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Zev0, have a question for you.

Are NGM mandatory or it works just as well without them?
    Can you show any glute morphs on a guy sort of Genesis?

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

I don't mind them where they are, but I've been using the DAZ cascade tree as template for my own morphs over the past year... although they're probably a wee bit hidden away for users that haven't done too much experimenting with custom adjustments to Genesis characters.

Not had a chance to use them properly yet, but I love how the impact morphs will displace the volume of flesh rather than just make it disappear into itself.

Your morph packs are gonna get me into soooo much trouble!!! :coolsmile:

• Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
    edited December 1969

Thanks Zev0

I found the breast morphs but would not have found the gluteus.

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited February 2013

Only the breasts are gender specific. The glute morphs can be found under Hip > Universal > Real World.

Because everyone has a butt.

Post edited by dan.shive on
  • dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Lol my property editor takes 15 min to load up with all the morphs I have on Genesis and in that time I would be done doing it manually through notepad:) But yes it can also be done that way.

Mine is faster than that, but I have to do a strange ritual to keep DAZ from crashing. I open a clean scene, load Genesis, create a primitive, select the primitive, open the Property Editor tab while still having the primitive selected, select Genesis, make my changes, then close the Property Editor lest I incur its wrath.

Still prefer it to editing multiple entries in Notepad ^^;

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited February 2013

Well I spoke to Daz and they are looking into the whole usage of Pose instead of shape tabs. If all goes well I will be able to update these together under torso instead of the deep structure it is in now:) Will let you Guys know:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Kattey said:

Works on any breast shape for Genesis, not just NGM:)

I will post a render of the glute morphs on M5 when I have some free time. Just sooo busy at the moment:(

• Alex YoungAlex Young Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just bought it and played with the Breast & Glute a bit: fabulous! This is adding so much realism---excellent work!

edited December 1969

• edited December 1969

A quick question, how good do they work with smaller breasts? I'm interested in more movement for the breasts and glutes of my characters but use smaller breasts most of the time.

Andro

edited December 1969

They are just as effective on small breast shapes..Maybe post a pick so I can see how small we are talking and I can try and post an example..

• edited December 1969

I will not post the here as that would be a violation but give you some links :p

http://andromedakun.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5mgott
    http://andromedakun.deviantart.com/gallery/29268800#/d3c9nco

Andro

edited December 1969

Nice Renders!..Technically small breasts like that do not really move on a female, but yes you can move those kind of shapes:)

Just tried this on Mavka for Genesis who has similar sized breasts and it works just as well.

• edited December 1969

Thanks ;)

Will try tonight when I get home

Andro

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Well I spoke to Daz and they are looking into the whole usage of Pose instead of shape tabs. If all goes well I will be able to update these together under torso instead of the deep structure it is in now:) Will let you Guys know:)

YES!!!!!!!!! Best news this morning!!!!!

• MrWizard1024MrWizard1024 Posts: 51
    edited December 1969

batesyboy said:
    Hi Zev0 -

I purchased the Glute and breast Control for Genesis but the pdf of the tutorial goes to a page that can't be found.

Thanks,

paula

Zev0,

I had the same problem -- couldn't access the tutorial. I had downloaded the Mac version. How can I access the tutorial?

I agree with those who consider this a pose not a morph -- this is another vote to get DAZ to change it.

By the way, I've really enjoyed the dialogue on this thread -- you really support your product, and it's apparent you gave it a lot of thought and effort into it. I look forward to trying it out.

MrWizard1024

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Kattey said:

I will post a render of the glute morphs on M5 when I have some free time. Just sooo busy at the moment:(
    Is there still a hope to see that render of yours? ^^"

edited December 1969

batesyboy said:
    Hi Zev0 -

I purchased the Glute and breast Control for Genesis but the pdf of the tutorial goes to a page that can't be found.

Thanks,

paula

Zev0,

I had the same problem -- couldn't access the tutorial. I had downloaded the Mac version. How can I access the tutorial?

I agree with those who consider this a pose not a morph -- this is another vote to get DAZ to change it.

By the way, I've really enjoyed the dialogue on this thread -- you really support your product, and it's apparent you gave it a lot of thought and effort into it. I look forward to trying it out.

MrWizard1024

Thanks man:). Daz and I are coming up with an alternative Path for the morphs under Pose. Will know more on that tomorrow. I have also asked them to look into the tutorial issue not showing up. As a temp solution, I am trying to upload it it via an external link and will post it as soon as it is done:)

edited February 2013

Kattey said:
    Zev0 said:
    Kattey said:

Is there still a hope to see that render of yours? ^^"

I will have one up tonight or a few. Have just been crazy busy lol...

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited February 2013

Edited....

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

OK, I've got a question. I just bought and downloaded this product not realizing it says it's for 4.5 and higher, and I'm still using 4.0. But, the morph files are DSF files, not DUF files, so it should still work, but the morphs aren't showing up. Is there some difference in 4.5 DSF files vs 4.0 DSF files? They're both DSF files?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,881
    edited December 1969

.duf files are for user-facing files - those that you see in the content panes - while the actual behind-the-scenes files that make things work are still .dsf.

edited December 1969

.duf files are for user-facing files - those that you see in the content panes - while the actual behind-the-scenes files that make things work are still .dsf.
    Yeah. I know that. But that's just it, there aren't any DUF files in the set, that I can find, only DSF files in my My Library>Data>Daz 3D>Genesis>Base>Morphs>Zev0>G&B Movement folder. So, what's the difference between a 4.0 DSF and a 4.5 DSF that's preventing them from working?
    edited February 2013

DSF morph files created in 4.5 will not appear in version 4.0. But DSF Morphs created in 4.0 will appear in 4.5. I have no idea why, because they have the same extension. I have a couple of morph sets that didn't work when I used 4.0 but as soon as I upgraded to 4.5 they appeared and worked fine.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited February 2013

Kattey here are some of the morphs on M5. First pic is default, the other two I made them clenched.

1.jpg
    1059 x 882 - 106K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • FabeFabe Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Here is the link to the tutorial. My main Uploader is down so I had to register with a free one..sigh

http://qtyfiles.com/8g10zblonf9p/G_B_Tutorial.pdf.html

Just click on free download and enter the captcha.

I clicked on the link but it's asking me to log in. Do I need to register to get the file or is something wrong?

edited February 2013

Fabe_ca said:
    Zev0 said:
    Here is the link to the tutorial. My main Uploader is down so I had to register with a free one..sigh

http://qtyfiles.com/8g10zblonf9p/G_B_Tutorial.pdf.html

Just click on free download and enter the captcha.

I clicked on the link but it's asking me to log in. Do I need to register to get the file or is something wrong?

Here is a link for the tutorial that requires no loggin..Sorry for that. I was logged in when I tested it there lol...

http://filegooi.co.za/get2/cfc842cd2041889adc6c37f4f0a13978/G+and+B+Tutorial.pdf

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    DSF morph files created in 4.5 will not appear in version 4.0. But DSF Morphs created in 4.0 will appear in 4.5. I have no idea why, because they have the same extension. I have a couple of morph sets that didn't work when I used 4.0 but as soon as I upgraded to 4.5 they appeared and worked fine.
    I can see that, but why? Does anyone have the answer?

This is a really nice set, and sorely needed, so I don't want to have return it. At the same time, the one time I did attempt to upgrade, I nearly screwed up my entire system, and I like 4.0. I also want to eventually start making some freebies, and eventually salable items myself, and make them available to people also still using 4.0, so switching to 4.5 would eliminate that option.

edited February 2013

Edited..

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited February 2013

Zev0 said:
    I can see that, but why? Does anyone have the answer?

This is a really nice set, and sorely needed, so I don't want to have return it. At the same time, the one time I did attempt to upgrade, I nearly screwed up my entire system, and I like 4.0. I also want to eventually start making some freebies, and eventually salable items myself, and make them available to people also still using 4.0, so switching to 4.5 would eliminate that option.

Unfortunately the only way to cater for 4.0 version is if I downgrade and save out the morphs in there which is not an option for me:( Try installing 4,5 again..It really is much better than ver 4.0. Maybe this time around it will work:)

Post edited by Zev0 on