Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,059
    Chohole said:

You are coming up with a lot of good sound and I will always love a toon render. Is that a male gorgon with a machine pistol? 

I have to admit there are several images where I don't see the connection between the music and the image.   I did wonder if it was just me, and the way I see things.

It is just you ... and just me and just everyone. There are many different ways for an image to connect with music. The most common is to depict a seen pulled directly from an image. This is what I prefer to go with most of the time. The image can also be used to continue the story built by the music. This would be a perception and may appear to have nothing to do with the music. 

Other images are based on how the music makes you feel, what it makes you see or imagine. These type of artist interpretations may not be understood by everyone or anyone, but you can still sit back and enjoy good music and a good render.

At least this is how I view it.

It also helps that most people believe me to be crazy.  

plus.. being inspired whilst listening to the music as you create the render :)

Well said Dee... and I agree ;)

bigh said:

Blood on the Blue Grass

oo He's a hunk Bigh... (fans self)... I'd love to see him swing that blade to the music... LOL (gets her dollar ready)

Belly Dancers

Shake it Saphirewild...  Oh is that not you dancing?  oops.. (giggles)  Thanks for sharing!

bigh said:

Copper & Gold

Ya think thar's some gold in that thar mountain?  Grab yuns picks an shovels... We meet at the pagoda! 

Well done Bigh!

<-- waves to Diomede... Feel free to join us... ALL are welcome!

The only thing better the belly dancers and mermaids would be a mermaid bellydancer. I don't have onr of those.

But I have a violin playing mermaid.

Wishful thinking from the mermaid I'm sure Dee... Do they make waterproof violins?  There's something mezmorizing about violin music. I love it!  Thanks for sharing :)

There... I think I'm caught up... Wonderful art everyone... Thanks for sharing!!!   Greaaaaaaat big hugzzzzzzzzz to you all!

bigh said:
    bigh said:

windflowers

Not heard this song by Seal n Croft before... I'd love to see your windflowers textured :)  How did you make them bigh???

fractal

I thought so... awesome... I used to make fractal art a few years back.. I may have to dig through some files to find them :)  They are really quite fun to make.  Thanks

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Thanks All for the comments

The only thing better the belly dancers and mermaids would be a mermaid bellydancer. I don't have onr of those.

Wishful thinking from the mermaid I'm sure Dee... Do they make waterproof violins?  There's something mezmorizing about violin music. I love it!  Thanks for sharing :)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

unreal

edited May 2017

Boneyard Rider

000 0 501 Bone.jpg
    960 x 720 - 103K
    Post edited by bigh on

Ah yes Australian love songs, hard to beat. I bet that render could do the job.

NICE

Oh my goodness... they can make a YouTube about ANYTHING!  I should have known... thanks for sharing :)

bigh said:

Boneyard Rider

Great song Bigh... unusual creature in your render.  You sure have a lot'of'em :)  Thanks for sharing!

thanks guys yes

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

<-- waves to Diomede... Feel free to join us... ALL are welcome!

Waves back.  This thread is heart

Here is something that I did for a challenge in which the theme was Anachronism.

He is Don Coyote, the Man of Laredo.  He duels windmills.

cool yes

great song diomede it has some memories for me.  I like the update Don Quixtote render, well done 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Thank you, Bigh and Deeleelaw57

Will of the wind

000 0 502 wind 2.jpg
    413 x 528 - 68K

Good relaxing music. The rendered lady appears to be will of the wind refreshed.

edited May 2017

The question is not do you remember this, but how long will it take to get it out of your head.

OutBack.jpg
    1100 x 756 - 245K
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Sits with my coffee with my toes just a tapping with that song!!!

The render so suits the song!!!

Great job Dee!!!!

Sits with my coffee with my toes just a tapping with that song!!!

The render so suits the song!!!

Great job Dee!!!!

+1 yes

Thank you Saphirewild and bigh

rain down

000 0 503.jpg
    960 x 720 - 80K

Good song and a mean little dude with guns, YIPPEE KI YAY