Come one, Come all JANUARY FREEBIE CHALLENGE

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You keep having goes at him he may get hopping mad

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

he's a pretty good sport, probably just got a little confused. Happens to all of us at one time or another, age could be a factor, I know with me getting older means writing things down more.let's see... what other excuses can I think of. All good though, ;)

edited January 2013

I was thinking he would be hopping cos of his bad foot. :red: Sorry typical cho bad pun.

Wouldn't want him to get cut up about it all.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I was thinking he would be hopping cos of his bad foot. :red: Sorry typical cho bad pun.

You my dear are incorrigible!

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

wow, you really are a close knit group.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    chohole said:

corrugated? Like cardboard? Wow, cardboard cuts really hurt.

But then again, Music *is* just a cut-up sometimes...

Kendall

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    chohole said:

Kendall

Oh, you meant Cho! Well, you know those Brits can sometimes be a little "stiff" :-)

Kendall

edited December 1969

Yeah, this is my motto

growing_old_disgracefully.jpg
    600 x 425 - 84K
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    chohole said:

Kendall

Oh, you meant Cho! Well, you know those Brits can sometimes be a little "stiff" :-)

Kendall

No no Kendall that is "stiff upper lip"!

edited December 1969

chohole said:

ever had a race-car fly right over your head, that one did for me cho, didn't think music would be offended by us kidding with him, most of us are good sports when picked on, we don't allow bully's here, just good clean fun and kidding around.

and.....PIES
    did someone say pies?????
    I am ready and waiting, last day of the January contest, I think a good pie fight might be in order. any takers *as she stands there with a pie in each hand behind my back*

evil_emoticon.png
    400 x 331 - 196K
    edited January 2013

Whack!

Ow!

.... and here I thought that "clubbing" was supposed to be a fun thing...

Whack!

Whack!

HELP!!!!

Whack!

EDIT: For the humo(u)r impaired: :-) (:cheese:)

Post edited by Kendall Sears on
    edited December 1969

Whack!

Ow!

.... and here I thought that "clubbing" was supposed to be a fun thing...

Whack!

Whack!

HELP!!!!

Whack!

EDIT: For the humo(u)r impaired: :-) (:cheese:)

GOTCHA

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    chohole said:

ever had a race-car fly right over your head, that one did for me cho, didn't think music would be offended by us kidding with him, most of us are good sports when picked on, we don't allow bully's here, just good clean fun and kidding around.

and.....PIES
    did someone say pies?????
    I am ready and waiting, last day of the January contest, I think a good pie fight might be in order. any takers *as she stands there with a pie in each hand behind my back*

Time to dig out my catapult from last month. :-)

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

I think it's disrespectful to be kidding ol' Hopalong 2u4u when he's not around to defend himself.

2011-06_kidding_Music4u2u.jpg
    500 x 623 - 118K
  • DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

INCOMING!!!

splat.jpg
    532 x 504 - 22K
    edited December 1969

OOh who dis you get with that one

pie-in-face-620x400.jpg
    620 x 400 - 41K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Looks like the Party started without me...

RonScottPieFace.jpg
    373 x 512 - 29K
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Looks like the Party started without me...

Around here, starting one of these fights is as easy as... you know.
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

...YOU'ZE GUYS!...

I don't know what I would do without you...have a party maybe!

I'm hopping mad!...I am as mad as an eskimo in my freezer....No, that's how cool I am

I'm as mad as soap on a doorknob!....no, that's how slick I am

I'm as mad as a dog in heat!....No, that's how sexy I am

I'm as mad as a puppy in a little red wagon!....No, that's how cute I am

I'm as mad as a Jackass eating briars......No, that's how hungry I am

I'm as mad as a blue light sale on a Friday.....No, that's how special I am

Come to think of it...maybe I ain't so mad after all!

SPLAT!

YES...Kendall will be hosting February...BWSman gets March.

That settles that...you guys get so confused sometimes, good thing you all have me huh?....hey....where's everybody going....wait...come back....Geeeeezzzz!

:-)

edited December 1969

hey music.... SPLAT...

edited December 1969

so it's a few hours early but I have turned in my picks for the month, not going to be home tomorrow so I wanted to get mine in.
    just wanted to say how hard it was this month to pick 3 winners and 2 HM's. The newbies around here have really given us oldies a new bar to reach for. Because we have a theme to follow each month my choices were theme first, what caught my eye second. Because of this, may great renders did not make it to my list. It was not because you didn't do a good job, just that you didn't follow the theme as much as someone else did. I do not want to chase anyone off their first time around so please take no offense. Don't know what Kendall has in store for us next month but it ought to be fun.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited February 2013

Thank You for the Votes Jeeperz. At this point I feel safe in saying Thank you to ALL who came and Played this month in the Contest. If we get one more Render in the next HOUR I'm sure it will not be overlooked by me or the others who are voting. Good luck to all of you and I will post all the Winners and HM's just as soon as I have all the Votes in (And I'm sure several PM's to break ties) all taken care of.

Thank you for what has been much fun and something I look forward to doing again in the future.

EDIT to Add. 2u4u I saw you wander off as you asked were we all went. Tricky but no cookie this time. ;-)

Oh, and yes to you other Judges, that means I need your Votes as soon as you can manage please.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Good luck everyone. I sure am glad I did not judge this month, so many renders, so much talent!

edited December 1969

And I need everyone who entered the main to PM me with their email addies, the ones you use to sign into the store, so I can get the GC fairy to add your entry gift to your store credit.

SO far I have theses on my list, let my know if I missed anyone.

barbult

MegonNoel

Luci45

assassin_21

GamerGrrl

nitehawk_ltd

Lord Ganthor

Zawarkal

BWSMan

Dollygirl

Star Books

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Thank You for the Votes Jeeperz. At this point I feel safe in saying Thank you to ALL who came and Played this month in the Contest. If we get one more Render in the next HOUR I'm sure it will not be overlooked by me or the others who are voting. Good luck to all of you and I will post all the Winners and HM's just as soon as I have all the Votes in (And I'm sure several PM's to break ties) all taken care of.

Thank you for what has been much fun and something I look forward to doing again in the future.

EDIT to Add. 2u4u I saw you wander off as you asked were we all went. Tricky but no cookie this time. ;-)

Oh, and yes to you other Judges, that means I need your Votes as soon as you can manage please.

I have to go in to the office, so I'll get my picks to you this evening.

For everyone else, sorry about the (likely) 12-hour delay...

edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    Jaderail said:

As the great Mel Brooks used to say Work! Work! Work! Work! Work! Work! Work! Work Work!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

I was not receiving notices...again! Even though it says "unsubscribe" in the upper right corner. I've been having a tough couple of days, so I was off my game. Since I see the winners haven't been announced yet, good luck to everyone!

Dana

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    robkelk said:
    Jaderail said:

As the great Mel Brooks used to say Work! Work! Work! Work! Work! Work! Work! Work Work!

...have a nice rest, boys? I missed you!

I've seen this movie too many times...

edited December 1969

I am still missing 4 email addies to get the Entry gift to you.

GamerGrrl

nitehawk_ltd

Lord Ganthor

Star Books

Please I need these 4 and then I can ask the DAZ 3D Gift Cert Fairy to add the store credit to your accounts.

It may not be much, but heck every little helps methinkest. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    robkelk said:
    Jaderail said:

Work done, votes cast...