Breast & Glute movement control for Genesis - NOW AVAILABLE (Commercial)

Comments

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

OK.. what music is that. I love that sort of ambient stuff. I listen to Dreamscapes on SkyFM all the time.

I think your system is brilliant to say the least. I think this would benefit males too. Some men have huge pecs and they do move around when they lean and what not. The buttocks system would of course be for both sexes so totally useful there.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited January 2013

Thanks Dude. It works well on male glutes. Give that man a Tight ass, or a flappy one:) The song is off the Cream - future chill albums. Songs name is Moonwater - Sofa Loafer. I wish I could do animations and show it on a Animate preset but I suck at keyframes and timing lol.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the info Z! :-)

edited December 1969

Have no Idea what remix it is though:(

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    edited December 1969

Looking amazing. I have one question and one suggestion, though;

Question: You don't show the impact system working on the glutes. Would I be correct in assuming that it does?

Suggestion: You might want to change the name of the product back to Breast & Glute Movements... otherwise, well... BMovement is also short for bowel movement, and when you have the "B" following the g for "glute," it does rather imply an entirely different kind of product. :gulp:

edited January 2013

The full Product name will be Glute & Breast movement lol. I'll change the vid name now. I haven't really made an impact system for the glute because I could get those results just by combining the morphs. Guess it won't hurt to add it in. I have two weeks to make modifications. However the breasts needed one since they protrude alot more than the glutes.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

When this is complete, I will also be including a morph combination chart so you don't have to go through trial and error for certain results.

edited January 2013

Here is a quick example of how clothes work with the morphs. They follow any ones you dial up.

test.jpg
    1007 x 666 - 303K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MardookMardook Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Groovey! Looking forward to this... I've got your most recent releases... awesome btw! :O

• ehigginsehiggins Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

ETA? :) Me want!

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

By Jove, you've done it again!

As a straight female, the boob movement is nice for realism (I really expected NGM to do that, and it doesn't), but I'm sure looking forward to the buns. ;)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Here is a quick example of how clothes work with the morphs. They follow any ones you dial up.

Wow, looking so realistic. Great job man :)

edited January 2013

ehiggins said:
    ETA? :) Me want!

It will be done in a week. Then I will give to Daz and see what happens:) I have added more impact morphs for the breast and glute and will show those soon.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited January 2013

By Jove, you've done it again!

As a straight female, the boob movement is nice for realism (I really expected NGM to do that, and it doesn't), but I'm sure looking forward to the buns. ;)

Thanks dear. I also expected the NGM set for Genesis to include some movement morphs but it is strictly shapes. So its one of the reasons I made this product. I don't see the point of having realistic looking breasts if they do not move at all:) Same for the glutes as well:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Breasts can currently be moved around via the pectorals, but I wouldn't go so far as to call the movements that result realistic.

Incidentally, will these contain fine enough control for male musclemen to do that freaky thing where their pecs seems to dance?

edited December 1969

dan.shive said:
    Breasts can currently be moved around via the pectorals, but I wouldn't go so far as to call the movements that result realistic.

Incidentally, will these contain fine enough control for male musclemen to do that freaky thing where their pecs seems to dance?

LOL

That's asking a lot.

edited December 1969

Like The Rock? LMAO - I think that has more to do with muscle tension.

edited December 1969

Oh, fine. That can be Zev0's next project, complete with animation blocks and bongo music.

edited December 1969

Now that must have a music video promo to go along with it LMAO!

edited January 2013

dan.shive said:

Well, this product is designed for Women. The morph areas on the breast does not work on male shapes. The glutes however work on both. I won't be including Male breast\chest morphs with this package, because it will over-populate the structure. But I will definately look into it. Will have to do some research on what muscles tense when that happens and compare that area to the mesh to see what poly's must be morphed.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited January 2013

Here are some quick pics showing how the morphs can be used to avoid collision with intersecting objects or meshes. I used a combination of impact morphs along with movement ones. The breast shape was a combination of V5 breast 1 and NGM A for Genesis.

5.jpg
    985 x 525 - 284K
    9.jpg
    713 x 542 - 212K
    4.jpg
    708 x 661 - 201K
    3.jpg
    677 x 599 - 161K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited January 2013

Here are the glute examples.

2.jpg
    1000 x 593 - 335K
    1a.jpg
    858 x 536 - 194K
    1.jpg
    1000 x 596 - 335K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Final list of morphs.

morphs.jpg
    855 x 1473 - 413K
    edited December 1969

Looking awesome!

edited December 1969

WOW... totally good stuff there. I don't know why using the breast morphs on an overly muscled man wouldn't have some good effects if used in small increments. I think it would work just fine.

edited January 2013

RAMWolff said:
    WOW... totally good stuff there. I don't know why using the breast morphs on an overly muscled man wouldn't have some good effects if used in small increments. I think it would work just fine.

Some are ok, other morphs distort the male shape mesh. But I will probably do something specially for males. The movement offsets have to be designed differently.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

To add to the male idea is well... some are overweight. So a belly collision morph might come in handy as well!

edited January 2013

Noted. Most likely this will be an addon for this set, since the glute morphs are universal for both sexes. Need to find time to make them lol. My schedual is crazy full. Like I said earlier, need to do enough research before I start.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Personally, I'd be all for some morphs related to general weight throughout the body and the movement of fat in general. Although this product right here will help with some of that.

edited January 2013

dan.shive said:
    Personally, I'd be all for some morphs related to general weight throughout the body and the movement of fat in general. Although this product right here will help with some of that.

Funny you mentioned this, I started experimenting with just this type of thing. EG if a weighty character bends to the side, where would rolls appear etc..Still deciding if the best approach is auto dials with rotation, or manual. Problem with auto dials is that they work great on the shape its designed for, but not so well on another.

Post edited by Zev0 on