CYBER V4 (commercial)

Comments

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

I had seen this at the time and forgot to save it (Evernote) so this is a big help. This was actually a big part of what helped my decision to buy it.

• DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited November 2012

If you want some cool renders, then pick up RawArts TechnoBorg. Throw in an emancipated {emaciated} morph on top of it and... well cool. Played with it til after midnight last night both with V4 and M4. Even started a zombied piece of art.

Borg4.jpg
    1300 x 1300 - 166K
    Post edited by DzFire on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

i think you mean emaciated

edited December 1969

:shut: Gotta love the auto spell checker. I'm just gonna leave it

• AkhbourAkhbour Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

And a cross post from the JT thread:

The timeforgotten place

TimeForgotten.jpg
    707 x 1000 - 64K
  • CoolBreezeCoolBreeze Posts: 207
    edited December 2012

Akhbour said:
    And a cross post from the JT thread:

The timeforgotten place

Really cool man!

If you want some cool renders, then pick up RawArts TechnoBorg. Throw in an emancipated {emaciated} morph on top of it and... well cool. Played with it til after midnight last night both with V4 and M4. Even started a zombied piece of art.

Awesome! Kewl to see you're getting a chance to enjoy your own products in a just for creative fun way. Besides, with all the hardwork your putting into the Cyborg series, you have to take some time out and make some renders too.

Ok, I had to visit the Cyber-punk genre once more, this time with "Calista, Cyberpunk pinup"

I still can't believe how long that mohawk hair takes to render, its not Carrara dynamic hair, but a vendor hair, and I applied Carrara metal shaders to it, but kept the original transmap... Love how it looks tho. Also, I had to make my own custom conforming morph for the shirt within Carrara, so the shoulder straps on the shirt realistically drape and fit over Cyborg V4's shoulder hydraulics.

I'm still having to manually pose the hydraulic cylinder & piston groups (using Carrara) although and interestingly I'm finding it quite fun and enjoyable. I always leave it for the very last, after I do my placing and posing (and re-posing if i change my mind), so its all good! She's tons of fun to play with (so is her counterpart).

Only regrets is that I didn't have your Backalley set in my cart the other weekend when your store was on sale for 50% off. I thought I had it in there but I guess not. I did pickup almost everything else though... ;)

Calista,_Cyberpunk-pinup.jpg
    1050 x 1680 - 331K
    Post edited by CoolBreeze on
    edited December 1969

Possible sale in January?

m4v4prom.jpg
    1480 x 840 - 329K
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

YES YES YES!!! *grin*

edited December 1969

oooo yes yes yes

edited January 2013

ok, its January, where da sale????

I gots spendin to do, you're holding me up

Post edited by LycanthropeX on
    edited December 1969

And it's here, the Top Sellers of 2012.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

For those who already own one of either Version Four or Model Four, it's technically cheaper to buy the bundle than buy one of the individual sets - if you're a PC member - but the saving amounts to a whole two cents.

I'll have to break it to my Model Four that he's going to need to wait for the next PA sale to have a gleaming, smooth-chassis'd partner to tickle his diodes through the long winter nights.

edited December 1969

bummer, i just bought Cyber M4, when you said sale i thought the whole store would be on sale, not just the one bundle ( half of which I already have )

Still kool, just not what I was expecting, i'm sure other folks will benefit from it

edited December 1969

You can still get the individual sets on sale for 25% off.

Model 4
    Version 4

edited December 1969

thats odd, they were showing up full price for me like an hour ago or so

edited December 1969

I suspect DZFire may have worked a little pricing magic. ;-)

edited December 1969

angusm said:

I suspect DZFire may have worked a little pricing magic. ;-)

:D

edited December 1969

ty ty ty picked up Cyborg Version 4 :)

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

I'm really confused by what has just been released? It's a bundle of Cyborg Version 4 and Cyborg Model 4. Right?

I already have each. One from September and one from November. Same names. Or is one new or updated or what?

edited December 1969

Spit said:
    I'm really confused by what has just been released? It's a bundle of Cyborg Version 4 and Cyborg Model 4. Right?

I already have each. One from September and one from November. Same names. Or is one new or updated or what?

Just the bundle :)
    edited December 1969

Spit said:

The "What's Included" says that it contains Model 4 and Version 4, so I'm guessing it's just a bundle with nothing new added. The bundle is actually listed as a 'New release', so perhaps both Cyborgs were among the top sellers and either DAZ or DZFire decided to bundle them up together and add them to the sale as a single item.

If that really represents the list of top-selling items, there are some definite surprises in there. Many of them are more or less obvious: Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle, Victoria and Michael Combo, Michael 5 Pro, Cyborgs, sure. I can see those being in the best seller list. Others are less obvious. Not that they're not all excellent products, of course, but, there are definitely some unexpected items in there.

edited December 1969

angusm said:
    so perhaps both Cyborgs were among the top sellers and either DAZ or DZFire decided to bundle them up together and add them to the sale as a single item..

They were my all time best sellers. I couldn't decide which one to put on sale so I had them combined and put the individual sets on sale for the weekend also. I hope this will work out for those who didn't get a chance or were holding out on getting these sets. Again, I can't wait to see how they're used.

edited December 1969

I been playin with new toys....

Access_Denied-001.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 211K
  • SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Maybee this weekend she gets her M-Cyber-Fellow... but right now she is alone in this ruined world ;) :

2012-12-11_Cyborg_Observer_web_forum.jpg
    1300 x 813 - 461K
    edited December 1969

sedor said:
    Maybee this weekend she gets her M-Cyber-Fellow... but right now she is alone in this ruined world ;) :

Sedor, what a FABULOUS render!!! I love it! How did you do that, combine the cyber with the human???

edited December 1969

THANK YOU for the sale, DzFire!!!!!! I already had the V4 cyborg, so I didn't get the bundle, but I was able to pick up the M4 one, which I had been dying to get!!! *grin* Off to play!!!!!

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

Sedor, what a FABULOUS render!!! I love it! How did you do that, combine the cyber with the human???

Thanks!

Oh... that was pretty easy:
    - loaded V4
    - loaded Cyber V4
    - fitted Cyber V4 to V4... from now on you can bend and move Vicky and CyberV4 will follow...
    - now I just made the parts of V4 invisible where I wanted the Cyber-Parts to be visible... (and for the parts of Cyber V4 which poke through V4 but I don't want to be visible ... I've done the same, just set this parts of Cyber V4 to invisible)

• MadbatMadbat Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

I bought both seperately, one of my few Daz purchases and well pleased with it.An Image Example @ Deviantart.

edited December 1969

...looks like there's a new couple:

Cyber V4 and Genesis Bot :P

2013-01-24_Cyborg_Couple_web.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 567K
    edited December 1969

Cool! I was wondering when someone was going to use both in a scene. Now I wait to see who combines them ;)