Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited February 2017

Soldier Of Fortune

Post edited by bigh on

what have they done to the rain

000 0 219 rain.jpg
    1028 x 1028 - 325K
  • deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Good music all around bigh. Deep Purple was high on my list of favorite Heavy Metal in my younger days. I especialy liked Smoke on the Water. 

Art work is good also. I like the young lady in the clouds. I hope she doesn't get to much of a chill.

Good music all around bigh. Deep Purple was high on my list of favorite Heavy Metal in my younger days. I especialy liked Smoke on the Water. 

Art work is good also. I like the young lady in the clouds. I hope she doesn't get to much of a chill.

thank you smiley

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,006

Fun Fun Fun

love these old videos... wonderful rendition to the song.  Thanks for sharing Dee

I did a render for the pc contest and thought I could change it a bit so it would here. I hope you enjoy.

All Along the Watchtower

written by Bob Dylan

Recorded by many including Jimi Hendrix 1968

Oh goodness.  I soooo remember this song.. ughh.. I'm old.. lol.  I love your art to go with it... Thanks oodles for sharing Dee!

I found this render I did in Nov 2011 and thought it may fit a valetines theme.

HOW rooooooooooomantic... I love this one.. the shadows are perfect ;)  Thanks for sharing Dee :)

bigh said:

sleepless night

Not heard this song before Bigh... Thanks for sharing :)

bigh said:

Soldier Of Fortune

I'm sure she's making her fortune somewhere Bigh :)  Thanks for another great piece of art to add to our thread ;)

bigh said:

what have they done to the rain

Interesting take on your render for this one Bigh... I like it!  Thanks for sharing.

thank you !

edited February 2017

Thank you Llola Lane for the comments. I have been going through my archives from 2009 -2011 finding some renders I did with songs in mind. Like this one.

Don McLean - American Pie --- I know it is a lenghty song but you can be glad I passed on the Moon Shine Cafe on my last DAZ shopping spree. This could have been Alice's Restaurant the 18  minute version.

Pie Festival.jpg
    600 x 487 - 298K
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on

pie is yummy laugh

Thank you Llola Lane for the comments. I have been going through my archives from 2009 -2011 finding some renders I did with songs in mind. Like this one.

Don McLean - American Pie --- I know it is a lenghty song but you can be glad I passed on the Moon Shine Cafe on my last DAZ shopping spree. This could have been Alice's Restaurant the 18  minute version.

All I can say is.. YUMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!  Thanks for sharing your pie Dee .. giggles :)

edited February 2017

the road to hell

000 0 220 road.jpg
    800 x 638 - 400K
    Post edited by bigh on

Nice, Hell Road's hell rider

edited February 2017

Another past render for an past song --- The Monkees - Last Train to Claksville.

Last Train.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 192K

let me off the train cheeky

for crying out load

000 0 221.jpg
    1441 x 627 - 375K

Meatloaf had two types of fans, you either loved him or hated him with a passion. I always liked him and his on stage perfomance.

Good music and a nice render to boot, what more could you ask.

edited February 2017

Something a bit out of this world.

The Fifth Element - Diva Opera

Diva.jpg
    1333 x 800 - 755K

you nail that one

St. James Infirmary

000 0 224.jpg
    1028 x 694 - 591K

Nice blues nice render, she does not loook cold and dead to me. 

bigh said:

the road to hell

Not sure what year this was.. but it's a great song... and render.. thanks for sharing Bigh.  :)

Another past render for an past song --- The Monkees - Last Train to Claksville.

Oh goodness.. I remember watching the Monkees on tv... ehhck.. I'm old :(  Thanks for sharing Dee :)

Meatloaf had two types of fans, you either loved him or hated him with a passion. I always liked him and his on stage perfomance.

Good music and a nice render to boot, what more could you ask.

<--ditto.. I looooooooooooooooove Meatloaf... mostly with ketchup.... LOL  :P  Thanks for sharing!

Something a bit out of this world.

The Fifth Element - Diva Opera

Oh I loved this song when I heard it.. even if I didn't know the language... Such a lovely voice she has.. and what a wonderful render... Perfect indeed Dee (winks)  Thanks for sharing!

bigh said:

St. James Infirmary

Awesome bluezzzzzzz tune... Wonderful render to go with it... Thanks oodles for sharing Bigh :)

Keep the renders coming everyone.. It may take me a while to post a thank you... I'm still working on my novel... But... they ARE appreciated.  I'm loving this thread... such a variety of music and renders... ALL are welcome!  Back to editing my book now.. hugzzzzzzzzzzz all around!