Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,009

Shadows - Lindsey Stirling

oooo deeleelaw57  .... nice and zippy song... what's not to like.  Your shadow render is perfect!  I love working shadows into my art. 

FYI Gang.. I'm not sure why... but I've not been getting notices for this thread and I DO have the little star highlighted at the top of the page... Weird.  Not in my trash bin either.  Sorry for the late responses... I'll try and look more often.  HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

Shadows - Lindsey Stirling - cool

edited January 2017

The Lotus Eater

000 0 129.jpg
    1028 x 694 - 565K
    Post edited by bigh on

Bottle full of Blues

000 0 129 B.jpg
    800 x 600 - 307K
    bigh said:

The Lotus Eater

Wonderful song Bigh... If I close my eyes... I can picture a woman scantly clad, belly dancing in front of him :)  Thanks for sharing.

bigh said:

Bottle full of Blues

Seems to me I've heard this song before Bigh... But I'm still new to blues.  Just started enjoying it... now that I'm .. ughh.. OLDER!  LOL... Wonderful artwork to go with it...Thanks for sharing :)

edited January 2017

Setting Sun

000 0 130 setting.jpg
    1441 x 627 - 276K
    Post edited by bigh on
    bigh said:

Setting Sun

oo another bluezzzzzzzz tune.. woo hoot... you are having too much fun with this thread... I love it!!!  Setting sun is lovely... I wanna go there... NOT... too cold for me.. burrr... lol

thank you - 65 f tomarrow

54 today

bigh said:

thank you - 65 f tomarrow

54 today

I'm jealous... got snow today... and more coming tomorrow.. burrr

just for you

Tuesday Afternoon

000 0 131 T.jpg
    800 x 450 - 129K
  • Rejoining the thread after a long absence (due to being busy and general artist's block)...

"The Edge"

Inspired by Yes' "Tales from Topographic Oceans" album, along with a bunch of references to various other Yes songs.

"Opus Magnum"

Inspired by Kansas' "Leftoverture" album. Along with a bunch of references to a number of other Kansas songs.

For fun, I am not going to list out the references. I will confirm them if anyone feels like giving it a try. :)

cool work yes

bigh said:

just for you

Tuesday Afternoon

OMG.. haven't heard that song in ages!  Thanks for the blue skies Bigh :)  (Sings along)... Hey.. it's working!!!  Is that sun I see out the window???  Peeking through the parting skies???  OMG.. it's working!!!!!!!!!!! 

Rejoining the thread after a long absence (due to being busy and general artist's block)...

"The Edge"

Inspired by Yes' "Tales from Topographic Oceans" album, along with a bunch of references to various other Yes songs.

"Opus Magnum"

Inspired by Kansas' "Leftoverture" album. Along with a bunch of references to a number of other Kansas songs.

For fun, I am not going to list out the references. I will confirm them if anyone feels like giving it a try. :)

welcome back  Jason    Nice to have you about again... Yes.. those are lovely... And go along nicely with the songs... Thanks for sharing :)  

• Rejoining the thread after a long absence (due to being busy and general artist's block)...

"The Edge"

"Opus Magnum"

welcome back  Jason    Nice to have you about again... Yes.. those are lovely... And go along nicely with the songs... Thanks for sharing :)  

Thanks!

The images are actually for a concert cruise that we are about to go on. I made them big enough to be printed out as posters, with the plan to hang them on our cabin door.

Rejoining the thread after a long absence (due to being busy and general artist's block)...

"The Edge"

"Opus Magnum"

Thanks!

The images are actually for a concert cruise that we are about to go on. I made them big enough to be printed out as posters, with the plan to hang them on our cabin door.

oo awesome idea... I'm sure passers-by will enjoy looking at them too.  Cruises are fun... and with concerts you should have a blast... I'm jealous ;)

• RadioactiveLilyRadioactiveLily Posts: 344
    edited February 2017

Had a fun inspiration when listening to a song last week.  Based on Abney Park's "Steampunk Revolution".

Post edited by RadioactiveLily on
  • RadioactiveLilyRadioactiveLily Posts: 344
    edited February 2017

oops post edit fail lol

Post edited by RadioactiveLily on

love it - great Steampunk

Morana said:

Had a fun inspiration when listening to a song last week.  Based on Abney Park's "Steampunk Revolution".

Watching the video I can see why you were inspired Morana... Not heard that song before... I like it.  I'm soooo glad you shared it with us.  Thanks oodles :)

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478
    edited February 2017

Fun Fun Fun

Mini T.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 369K
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on

some one got busted

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited February 2017

Post edited by Odaa on
    edited February 2017

I did a render for the pc contest and thought I could change it a bit so it would here. I hope you enjoy.

All Along the Watchtower

written by Bob Dylan

Recorded by many including Jimi Hendrix 1968

Watch Tower.jpg
    1422 x 800 - 505K

nice - see it full sige

edited February 2017

I found this render I did in Nov 2011 and thought it may fit a valetines theme.

The Shadow of His Dreams.jpg
    1024 x 830 - 149K

good one

sleepless night

000 0 218 sleep.jpg
    869 x 709 - 315K