Released!-LIE Make Up Presets for Genesis 3 Male (Commercial)

DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,072

LIE Make Up Presets are a layering system that will generate different looks for Genesis 3 Male for your Evil Mastermind, Everyday Goth, Freak on a leash, or whatever else you can come up with for your renders.

Utilizing the LIE system and the Genesis 3 Male UV maps, there are 4 different eye liners, 1 white face paint, 4 different lip stains, 4 eye shadows and one "liquid" make up for the eyes and lip to mix and match to come up with a look you may need.

I have also included a preset for each utilizing N.G.S. Anagenessis 2 Revolution by Dimension-Z for the Genesis 3 Male as well for those who wish to use them with this shader system on their models.

While the base LIE presets will work in 3Delight, the N.G.S. Anagenessis presets will work in Iray only.  There may be placement issues if other UV's are used other than the Genesis 3 Male.

Base skins have not been changed other than to add the LIE Make Up Presets to each.

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

These are super easy to use!  And you can layer as many as you want on top of each other to get a different look.  Very versatile!

• Thank you!  And thanks again for testing them out for me, it's greatly appreciated. :) 

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited February 2017

They look awesome, and so do the promos. Really love Damen as Joker and the Goblin looks very good. Illustrating how you layer the presets is very helpful too.

Post edited by Llynara on

Thank you!  And thanks again for testing them out for me, it's greatly appreciated. :) 

Had a blast with them!

• GLad ya did!

• For some reason, all I'm seeing are broken links to the embedded pictures.  I love the attachments.  :)

edited February 2017

Here are a couple using the Anagennesis presets.  Will have some more of these tomorrow.

Kahu for Kimo without Kimo as I do not have him.

Leo

KAHU LIE MAKE UP ANAGENNESIS TEST 1.png
    988 x 1600 - 2M
    LEO LIE MAKE UP ANAGENNESIS TEST 1.png
    988 x 1600 - 2M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • Nice-thank you! I really like that lighting in the first one, very interesting.  Leo does not look happy at all. lol

I removed the links-don't know why they weren't working.  Eh.

edited February 2017

Leo is not happy with me because I made him try on several hair styles etc. lol.

The top one is a simple gel light and that's it.

KAHU LIE MAKE UP ANAGENNESIS TEST 2.png
    988 x 1600 - 3M
    edited February 2017

And one more, this one has 4 of the Anagennesis presets applied.

Gaullain DOF.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
  • Wow, that is awesome!  I love the scene itself, but the lighting makes the mood.  Well done, and thank you!

He actually sparked a whole evening of character building for the world I'm working on.  Not quite sure how its going to turn out as its turning out to be a huge story, and I want to illustrate it with a lot of renders (like the one above).  So I may end up doing a main story line and then having an ongoing series of short stories that involve the worlds characters that touch on and are influenced by the main story. And will probably do it all on my website.  So thank you!  I was stuck - and he got things going again lol.  The make up is perfect for a dark mage.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,072

Wow, I can't wait to see what you come up with!  You're welcome, very much. :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686

Looks great but will it work with 3Delight?  I can only use 3Delight until I get a better computer.

Thank you!  Yes-it doesn't matter which remder engine you use as long as you don't use the second set that is set up specifically to work with the Anagenessis 2 shader system for Iray.

Used them on a fun render-Showman with Evan

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

I'm going to be using these for a character in an illustrated novella (visual novel) I'm producing. He's called the Strange Gentleman. I thought you might enjoy seeing...

Very cool Dreamfarmer!

Agreed-very unique character as well.