Look at my Hair: official thread [Commercial] RELEASED!

Comments

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

Absolutely I want the logfile. Any crash is unacceptable. I'll ask questions after I have a chance to digest/try to replicate the issues.

Kendall

Your wish is my command sir. You should have an e-mail from me in your mail box. Sent it to krsears (at) trdc.biz.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:

Absolutely I want the logfile. Any crash is unacceptable. I'll ask questions after I have a chance to digest/try to replicate the issues.

Kendall

Your wish is my command sir. You should have an e-mail from me in your mail box. Sent it to krsears (at) trdc.biz.

Thank you. I will examine it and squash that critter! :-)

Kendall

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

Two renders done by my friend Luca showing a Inostrancevia, an extinct carnivorous therapsid.
    After styling the fur in LAMH, Luca exported the hair .OBJ and texture to Vue and rendered with Global Illumination.

737252_461012980612881_342477198_o.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 282K
    469924_459859780728201_554681806_o.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 293K
  • bloodsnhallbloodsnhall Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wow Dude that is awesome!!!

edited December 1969

Thanks, my friend Luca is working on a new render still done in Vue with an OBJ exported from LAMH.
    I'm very curious what next furred dino will be... hopefully tomorrow... :)

• bloodsnhallbloodsnhall Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sweet me too!

• Kodiak3dKodiak3d Posts: 223
    edited December 1969

Can this hair be exported and used in another program like Carrara?

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

Kodiak3D said:

Absolutely. Do keep in mind though that it would be an .obj file so you'd have to compose your scene in DS. Luckily Carrara 8.5 has no problem opening DSON files so workflow may be as simple as just saving a scene in DS and opening it in Carrara.

edited December 1969

Kodiak3D said:

Absolutely. Do keep in mind though that it would be an .obj file so you'd have to compose your scene in DS. Luckily Carrara 8.5 has no problem opening DSON files so workflow may be as simple as just saving a scene in DS and opening it in Carrara.

As some know, I am a Carraraist. So let's just say that Carrara isn't completely outside the thought processes. However, since Carrara has dynamic hair, LAMH is not targeting that area... yet. :-) Also, Carrara doesn't have a RiSpec renderer so using our current tech in Carrara won't work directly.

Until then, the OBJ export will work fine in Carrara.

Kendall

• shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:

Bugs:
    When I was finished with making changes to the group materials of the shave group I clicked on the "load to" (Button 4 at the top of the window) the window closes and the pop-up window comes up asking if I want to save and exit. I say yes and LAMH does something and then the materials window comes up again. On your videos this does not occur so is this a bug? And what do you need to see if you want to reproduce the event?

This happens to me as well. I thought I was just doing something wrong.

edited December 1969

Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:
    When I was finished with making changes to the group materials of the shave group I clicked on the "load to" (Button 4 at the top of the window) the window closes and the pop-up window comes up asking if I want to save and exit. I say yes and LAMH does something and then the materials window comes up again. On your videos this does not occur so is this a bug? And what do you need to see if you want to reproduce the event?

What you guys mean exactly by "making changes to the group materials of the shave group" ? Do you mean changing the material setup for a group? Thanks

• Kodiak3dKodiak3d Posts: 223
    edited December 1969

Kodiak3D said:

As some know, I am a Carraraist. So let's just say that Carrara isn't completely outside the thought processes. However, since Carrara has dynamic hair, LAMH is not targeting that area... yet. :-) Also, Carrara doesn't have a RiSpec renderer so using our current tech in Carrara won't work directly.

Until then, the OBJ export will work fine in Carrara.

Kendall

Could someone maybe post an example of an OBJ exported and rendered in Carrara? I'm really curious now.

• jthicksjthicks Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I apologize if this is a basic question that i should have grasped, but I am having a hard time making the hair look good in Studio, especially the animals. I have watched the tutorials (I wish there was a part two for the Mammoth), but i still am not getting it.

I have loaded the preset for the Big Cat, for example, and it looks good in LAMH. When I export it to Studio, I get a cat that looks like it just has the guide hairs. I've done the same for the mammoth presets. The few Genesis presets I have loaded look ok, so I am not sure where I am going wrong.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

jthicks have you tried to increase the hair quantity under export options when you export?

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

After the change, the shavegroup-material window closes, then opens. Just wait a second and it will close automatically.

edited December 1969

Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

What you guys mean exactly by "making changes to the group materials of the shave group" ? Do you mean changing the material setup for a group? Thanks

Yes Alex. You make a change to say root thickness and then you hit the 4th button to apply those changes and you get the above set of events.

@ Norse well that never happened for me. However I installed a new product and now LAMH is reacting like Alex's video so my bug is gone.

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

Yes Alex. You make a change to say root thickness and then you hit the 4th button to apply those changes and you get the above set of events.

@ Norse well that never happened for me. However I installed a new product and now LAMH is reacting like Alex's video so my bug is gone.

What new product did you install that affected the behaviour of LAMH?

Kendall

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

Kendall

Don't laugh Kendall. It was Garabaldi beta 11

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

Kendall

Trust me, I'm not laughing. Now that makes no sense, unless a previous bug within Garibaldi was causing issues with other DS plugins.

Kendall

• ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

Kendall

Curiouser and curiouser. The situation is getting hairy.

edited December 1969

ReDave said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

Kendall

Curiouser and curiouser. The situation is getting hairy.

Cute. :-)

I suspect that if Garibaldi is an active plugin (running all the time) there may be a conflict between Garibaldi and anything else that uses the same facilities that it does. This wouldn't necessarily affect just LAMH, but anything else that is using the same SIGNALs.

Kendall

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

Kendall

Trust me, I'm not laughing. Now that makes no sense, unless a previous bug within Garibaldi was causing issues with other DS plugins.

Kendall

Could have. I had installed version 9 before I got LAMH. When I installed LAMH the first time I had no images on the buttons and no tool tips at all. When I installed beta 10 LAMH disapeared. So I uninstalled beta 10 and reinstalled LAMH. Images on butoons came back but still no tool tips on some things. I then installed beta 11 and you know the rest of the story.

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

Kendall

Kendall

Could have. I had installed version 9 before I got LAMH. When I installed LAMH the first time I had no images on the buttons and no tool tips at all. When I installed beta 10 LAMH disapeared. So I uninstalled beta 10 and reinstalled LAMH. Images on butoons came back but still no tool tips on some things. I then installed beta 11 and you know the rest of the story.

So, since you installed a new version of Garibaldi, your tooltips are now showing correctly and the other "issues" are resolved? If so, then this is not a good thing. That one plugin's bugs can sabotage another plugin, that's... interesting. :-/

We try to keep LAMH's foot print on the system down by not having it loaded when not necessary, but it seems that other software isn't playing so nicely.

Kendall

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

Kendall

Kendall

So, since you installed a new version of Garibaldi, your tooltips are now showing correctly and the other "issues" are resolved? If so, then this is not a good thing. That one plugin's bugs can sabotage another plugin, that's... interesting. :-/

We try to keep LAMH's foot print on the system down by not having it loaded when not necessary, but it seems that other software isn't playing so nicely.

Kendall

No, tool tips are still not showing. I get the notifications that things are done but I still don't get the explainations when you hoover over the buttons.

• PsychaDurmontPsychaDurmont Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

Ok after seeing so many fun hair renders of animals I had to purchase. I have it all registered and everything is set there. However I cannot run the program in Daz. At all. It continuously crashes the whole program of DS4.5. I tried to skim through the 90+ pages of posts here to find if a similar situation and solution was handled but I couldn't find any. 90 pages is a bit much to read and I could have missed it easily enough.

I have the error page that shows up but it is huge! To give a general rundown I run off an ATI Radon 5770 card, Am on a mac 32 bit comp, have over a TB of storage and my DS is version 4.5.0.114. Im attaching part of the error message log I get. Please help.

Process: DAZStudio [8450]
    Path: /Applications/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/DAZStudio.app/Contents/MacOS/DAZStudio
    Identifier: com.DAZ.DAZStudio
    Version: 4.5.0.114 (4.5.0.114)
    Code Type: X86 (Native)
    Parent Process: launchd [210]

Date/Time: 2013-01-03 13:55:44.925 -0500
    OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)
    Report Version: 6

Interval Since Last Report: 120435 sec
    Crashes Since Last Report: 24608
    Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 4284 sec
    Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 3
    Anonymous UUID: 4C7110CC-9211-4599-921E-03736D5D96D7

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
    Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Application Specific Information:
    abort() called

Thread 0 Crashed: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9717cc5a __kill + 10
    1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9717cc4c kill$UNIX2003 + 32
    2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9720f5a5 raise + 26
    3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x972256e4 abort + 93
    4 libstdc++.6.dylib 0x9a3a4fda __gnu_cxx::__verbose_terminate_handler() + 433
    5 libstdc++.6.dylib 0x9a3a317a __cxxabiv1::__terminate(void (*)()) + 10
    6 libstdc++.6.dylib 0x9a3a31ba __cxxabiv1::__unexpected(void (*)()) + 0
    7 libstdc++.6.dylib 0x9a3a32b8 __gxx_exception_cleanup(_Unwind_Reason_Code, _Unwind_Exception*) + 0
    8 lamhPlugin.32.dylib 0x30c6a2e4 void boost::throw_exception(boost::bad_lexical_cast const&) + 133
    9 lamhPlugin.32.dylib 0x30c6a1ea boost::detail::lexical_cast_do_cast::lexical_cast_impl(char const* const&) + 210
    10 lamhPlugin.32.dylib 0x30c053a2 lookAtMyHairViewToolAction::checkAuth() + 8458
    11 lamhPlugin.32.dylib 0x30b7517c lookAtMyHairViewToolAction::executeAction() + 4454
    12 libdzcore.dylib 0x001ad9e9 DzAction::qt_static_metacall(QObject*, QMetaObject::Call, int, void**) + 205
    13 QtCore 0x02b04a41 QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject const*, int, void**) + 1715
    14 QtGui 0x02d72d3c QAction::activate(QAction::ActionEvent) + 202
    15 QtGui 0x02d273e5 -[QCocoaMenuLoader qtDispatcherToQAction:] + 69
    16 com.apple.AppKit 0x94500a26 -[NSApplication sendAction:to:from:] + 112
    17 com.apple.AppKit 0x945008d9 -[NSMenuItem _corePerformAction] + 435
    18 com.apple.AppKit 0x945005ca -[NSCarbonMenuImpl performActionWithHighlightingForItemAtIndex:] + 174
    19 com.apple.AppKit 0x945004b6 -[NSMenu performActionForItemAtIndex:] + 65
    20 com.apple.AppKit 0x94500469 -[NSMenu _internalPerformActionForItemAtIndex:] + 50
    21 com.apple.AppKit 0x945003cf -[NSMenuItem _internalPerformActionThroughMenuIfPossible] + 97
    22 com.apple.AppKit 0x94500313 -[NSCarbonMenuImpl _carbonCommandProcessEvent:handlerCallRef:] + 336
    23 com.apple.AppKit 0x944f4a55 NSSLMMenuEventHandler + 404
    24 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96dddc2f DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 1567
    25 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96ddcef6 SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 411
    26 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96dff7f3 SendEventToEventTarget + 52
    27 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e2be87 SendHICommandEvent(unsigned long, HICommand const*, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned char, void const*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, OpaqueEventRef**) + 448
    28 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e50b90 SendMenuCommandWithContextAndModifiers + 66
    29 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e50b47 SendMenuItemSelectedEvent + 121
    30 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e50a5d FinishMenuSelection(SelectionData*, MenuResult*, MenuResult*) + 152
    31 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e20160 MenuSelectCore(MenuData*, Point, double, unsigned long, OpaqueMenuRef**, unsigned short*) + 454
    32 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e1f8bb _HandleMenuSelection2 + 465
    33 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e1f6d9 _HandleMenuSelection + 53
    34 com.apple.AppKit 0x944edf96 _NSHandleCarbonMenuEvent + 285
    35 com.apple.AppKit 0x944c2b46 _DPSNextEvent + 2304
    36 com.apple.AppKit 0x944c1dd6 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 156
    37 com.apple.AppKit 0x944841f3 -[NSApplication run] + 821
    38 QtGui 0x02d3159a QEventDispatcherMac::processEvents(QFlags) + 956
    39 QtCore 0x02aecb20 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags) + 494
    40 QtCore 0x02aefdc7 QCoreApplication::exec() + 179
    41 libdzcore.dylib 0x001e97da DzApp::doExec() + 98
    42 libdzcore.dylib 0x001f0c1e DzApp::run(DzApp::GraphicsMode) + 388
    43 com.DAZ.DAZStudio 0x000026b3 main + 517
    44 com.DAZ.DAZStudio 0x00002482 start + 54

edited December 1969

LAMH requires 4.5.1.6 or newer. Try upgrading and see if it works for you.

Kendall

Psycha said:
    Ok after seeing so many fun hair renders of animals I had to purchase. I have it all registered and everything is set there. However I cannot run the program in Daz. At all. It continuously crashes the whole program of DS4.5. I tried to skim through the 90+ pages of posts here to find if a similar situation and solution was handled but I couldn't find any. 90 pages is a bit much to read and I could have missed it easily enough.

I have the error page that shows up but it is huge! To give a general rundown I run off an ATI Radon 5770 card, Am on a mac 32 bit comp, have over a TB of storage and my DS is version 4.5.0.114. Im attaching part of the error message log I get. Please help.

Process: DAZStudio [8450]
    Version: 4.5.0.114 (4.5.0.114)

Date/Time: 2013-01-03 13:55:44.925 -0500

Interval Since Last Report: 120435 sec
    Crashes Since Last Report: 24608
    Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 4284 sec
    Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 3

abort() called

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9717cc5a __kill + 10
    1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9717cc4c kill$UNIX2003 + 32
    2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9720f5a5 raise + 26
    3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x972256e4 abort + 93
    4 libstdc++.6.dylib 0x9a3a4fda __gnu_cxx::__verbose_terminate_handler() + 433
    5 libstdc++.6.dylib 0x9a3a317a __cxxabiv1::__terminate(void (*)()) + 10
    6 libstdc++.6.dylib 0x9a3a31ba __cxxabiv1::__unexpected(void (*)()) + 0
    7 libstdc++.6.dylib 0x9a3a32b8 __gxx_exception_cleanup(_Unwind_Reason_Code, _Unwind_Exception*) + 0
    8 lamhPlugin.32.dylib 0x30c6a2e4 void boost::throw_exception(boost::bad_lexical_cast const&) + 133
    9 lamhPlugin.32.dylib 0x30c6a1ea boost::detail::lexical_cast_do_cast::lexical_cast_impl(char const* const&) + 210
    10 lamhPlugin.32.dylib 0x30c053a2 lookAtMyHairViewToolAction::checkAuth() + 8458
    11 lamhPlugin.32.dylib 0x30b7517c lookAtMyHairViewToolAction::executeAction() + 4454
    12 libdzcore.dylib 0x001ad9e9 DzAction::qt_static_metacall(QObject*, QMetaObject::Call, int, void**) + 205
    13 QtCore 0x02b04a41 QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject const*, int, void**) + 1715
    14 QtGui 0x02d72d3c QAction::activate(QAction::ActionEvent) + 202
    15 QtGui 0x02d273e5 -[QCocoaMenuLoader qtDispatcherToQAction:] + 69
    16 com.apple.AppKit 0x94500a26 -[NSApplication sendAction:to:from:] + 112
    17 com.apple.AppKit 0x945008d9 -[NSMenuItem _corePerformAction] + 435
    18 com.apple.AppKit 0x945005ca -[NSCarbonMenuImpl performActionWithHighlightingForItemAtIndex:] + 174
    19 com.apple.AppKit 0x945004b6 -[NSMenu performActionForItemAtIndex:] + 65
    20 com.apple.AppKit 0x94500469 -[NSMenu _internalPerformActionForItemAtIndex:] + 50
    21 com.apple.AppKit 0x945003cf -[NSMenuItem _internalPerformActionThroughMenuIfPossible] + 97
    22 com.apple.AppKit 0x94500313 -[NSCarbonMenuImpl _carbonCommandProcessEvent:handlerCallRef:] + 336
    23 com.apple.AppKit 0x944f4a55 NSSLMMenuEventHandler + 404
    24 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96dddc2f DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 1567
    25 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96ddcef6 SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 411
    26 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96dff7f3 SendEventToEventTarget + 52
    27 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e2be87 SendHICommandEvent(unsigned long, HICommand const*, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned char, void const*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, OpaqueEventRef**) + 448
    28 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e50b90 SendMenuCommandWithContextAndModifiers + 66
    29 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e50b47 SendMenuItemSelectedEvent + 121
    30 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e50a5d FinishMenuSelection(SelectionData*, MenuResult*, MenuResult*) + 152
    31 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e20160 MenuSelectCore(MenuData*, Point, double, unsigned long, OpaqueMenuRef**, unsigned short*) + 454
    32 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e1f8bb _HandleMenuSelection2 + 465
    33 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96e1f6d9 _HandleMenuSelection + 53
    34 com.apple.AppKit 0x944edf96 _NSHandleCarbonMenuEvent + 285
    35 com.apple.AppKit 0x944c2b46 _DPSNextEvent + 2304
    36 com.apple.AppKit 0x944c1dd6 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 156
    37 com.apple.AppKit 0x944841f3 -[NSApplication run] + 821
    38 QtGui 0x02d3159a QEventDispatcherMac::processEvents(QFlags) + 956
    39 QtCore 0x02aecb20 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags) + 494
    40 QtCore 0x02aefdc7 QCoreApplication::exec() + 179
    41 libdzcore.dylib 0x001e97da DzApp::doExec() + 98
    42 libdzcore.dylib 0x001f0c1e DzApp::run(DzApp::GraphicsMode) + 388
    43 com.DAZ.DAZStudio 0x000026b3 main + 517
    44 com.DAZ.DAZStudio 0x00002482 start + 54

• PsychaDurmontPsychaDurmont Posts: 33
    edited January 2013

Well I was hoping it would be something that simple.
    But Now I get this. I honestly dont know what Im doing wrong here. Im going to try and reinstall the app again and maybe it might fix things... I dont know.

It does at least try to start to open the application now though, but crashes after giving me a spinning wheel.

Process: DAZStudio [9978]
    Version: 4.5.1.6 (4.5.1.6)

Date/Time: 2013-01-03 14:56:18.933 -0500

Interval Since Last Report: 123953 sec
    Crashes Since Last Report: 25338
    Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 64 sec
    Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 1

abort() called

Post edited by PsychaDurmont on
    edited December 1969

Contact me via email: krsears (at) trdc.biz so that I can help you with the necessary fixes.

Kendall

Psycha said:
    Well I was hoping it would be something that simple.
    But Now I get this. I honestly dont know what Im doing wrong here. Im going to try and reinstall the app again and maybe it might fix things... I dont know.

Process: DAZStudio [9978]
    Version: 4.5.1.6 (4.5.1.6)

Date/Time: 2013-01-03 14:56:18.933 -0500

Interval Since Last Report: 123953 sec
    Crashes Since Last Report: 25338
    Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 64 sec
    Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 1

abort() called

• lokanbulllokanbull Posts: 24
    edited January 2013

I want to thank you for this product. I'm recently new to the 3D rendering world and been using a lot of my free time letting my creativity go :)
    One thing I've been wondering how to deal with are hairy and fully furred characters, and Look at my Hair looks like it will fit that purpose perfectly.

However, I seem to be having issues getting the fur to render out correctly. To keep things simple, I've used the gorilla preset (I'm assuming it Gorilla for Genesis) from your site, but the final render is no where close to the sample picture provided. I seem to get a very thin and sparse fur texture. I've noticed someone else had the issue (with a wolfman), and tried those suggestions. However, even with a base root of 350, tip of 200, and using over 5000000 hairs to be exported, it comes out like this when using Renderman. I do have UE2 (set to medium), with a distant light (and a matching with specular) and camera in the scene. I've set the rendering settings to those similar in the tutorial, and using 3Delight. As well, Look at my Hair is running in the background during rendering.

I've even experimented with making my own furred body, and I get the same effect. At this stage, I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Any suggestion and help would be welcomed.

I have tried exporting it as an obj and loading that in Daz Studio, and that seems to have better results (i.e. I get full body covering). However, your manual says Renderman should give better texture overall, so I want to get it working through that if possible.

I'm using Win7 Home Premium 64bit OS, with 64bit Daz Studio with 16GB of memory.

Thanks in advance,
    Jason

gorilla.png
    600 x 800 - 269K
    Post edited by lokanbull on
  • GoneGone Posts: 833
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Shaaelia said:
    Dollygirl said:

Bugs:

Kendall

Kendall

Kendall

Before this conversation goes too far, I just want to point out that I have both Garibaldi and LAMH installed on my machine. I have been using Garibaldi since the first beta and LAMH was on my machine when I updated Garibaldi from beta 10 to beta 11.

I have seen no evidence of interference between the two. Both installed without issue. Both run without issue. The only "conflict" I have encountered is trying to use BOTH Garibaldi and LAMH hair in the same scene. In that case DS crashes.

I'm running an Intel Core2 quad, 6GB RAM with Windows Vista 64 bit and nVidia 8500.

Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.