• edited December 2012

Little Bryce Planet... (no post-work)

Bryce_Crash.jpg
    1754 x 1754 - 2M
    Post edited by gabrielmoreau1968_8c02e302d9 on
  • JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited December 1969

Lovely work, Gabriel!

Hmmm, let me guesss, Planet Brycelandia in the delta quadrant ;) You know what would be nice, do something along the lines where you have nighttime on one side of the planet with the Moon on high, and on the other, daytime with Sun.

Bet you can't do it (...said he, secretly, posing a challenge to Gabriel he's sure to fail at)! Shhhhh...he'll here you ;)

Jay

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

abstracts are fun

brainwork.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 2M
  • GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

@Miss B: Now it's hard to decide which I like best. Heck, love them both.

@Gabriel: Good thing I don't have vertigo. That looks really neat.

@Rareth: What? You're supplying the image but not the paints? Did you remember to number this one? Crazy man, crazy.

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    OK, I think I've finally completed my first Bryce abstract. I've always liked them when I saw them here and on Deviant Art, but until I installed Bryce 7 the other day, I had never tried to create one.

Well, after 4 starts, stops and start-overs, here's my first Bryce 7 abstract . . . Ohhhhh, shiny! :coolsmirk:

Click to see it unsquished, or check it out here  --> http://3dpixelzone.com/WIP/bryce/

That looks great... love the colour and contrast.

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,798
    edited December 1969

Fun with Bryce 7 and realism... Lit with my EarthGlow Dome Light Strategy. Backstreets Model by Stonemason. Viper by someone, got it off the internet. Thanks for looking!

Backstreets_Viper.jpg
    1510 x 840 - 2M
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    OK, I think I've finally completed my first Bryce abstract. I've always liked them when I saw them here and on Deviant Art, but until I installed Bryce 7 the other day, I had never tried to create one.

Well, after 4 starts, stops and start-overs, here's my first Bryce 7 abstract . . . Ohhhhh, shiny! :coolsmirk:

Click to see it unsquished, or check it out here  --> http://3dpixelzone.com/WIP/bryce/

Looks like it would make a great christmas card - probably the beautiful red!

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    abstracts are fun

Reminds me of one of my experiments: http://www.bryce5.com/details.php?image_id=4665

edited December 1969

Little Bryce Planet... (no post-work)

Mirror ball? Looks like it. Nice.
  • edited December 2012

Jamahoney said:
    Lovely work, Gabriel!

Hmmm, let me guesss, Planet Brycelandia in the delta quadrant ;) You know what would be nice, do something along the lines where you have nighttime on one side of the planet with the Moon on high, and on the other, daytime with Sun.

Bet you can't do it (...said he, secretly, posing a challenge to Gabriel he's sure to fail at)! Shhhhh...he'll here you ;)

Jay

Mmmh... you probably right...

Horo : Sphere on cam... refraction = 5... very simple ! ;-)

3-paramétrage_sphère.jpg
    641 x 506 - 109K
    Sans_titre-3.jpg
    701 x 642 - 96K
    1-réglage_de_la_caméra.jpg
    571 x 437 - 78K
    Post edited by gabrielmoreau1968_8c02e302d9 on
  • Electro-ElvisElectro-Elvis Posts: 842
    edited December 2012

Fun with Bryce 7 and realism... Lit with my EarthGlow Dome Light Strategy. Backstreets Model by Stonemason. Viper by someone, got it off the internet. Thanks for looking!

Uuh! Rashad, that looks really awesome realistic. If I hadn't found your picture here in this forum, I assumed it was a photo. The only thing I could mention, is the colour of the car's shadow. It is a bit darker than the shadow of the background. But this is really nitpicking ;-) Lighting is perfect.
    Post edited by Electro-Elvis on
  • JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited December 2012

Gabriel...

Mmmh… you probably right…

Eh...I'm not, really...was posing you a challenge. Initially, I thought you had done some Panoramic magic on it. Must give your Bryce technique a try - Merci.

Rareth...reminds me of Jackson Pollack's works.

Rashad...oh yeah, great work.

Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on
  • eireann.sgeireann.sg Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jamahoney said:
    Lovely work, Gabriel!

Jay

Mmmh... you probably right...

Horo : Sphere on cam... refraction = 5... very simple ! ;-) c'est une autre sphère sur la caméra

bloop_053.jpg
    1799 x 899 - 319K
    edited December 1969

and some cylinder fetish

bloop_052.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 127K
  • scott.rafferty11scott.rafferty11 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Had trouble with the boats looking more displaced but pretty pleased with this as i've been doing this for less than a month :)

jack_sparrow.jpg
    1200 x 563 - 328K
  • Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Very nice Rashad

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

and some cylinder fetish

Nice

edited December 1969

Commented on bryce5.com. In a nutshell: great render.
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

@GussNemo, @TheSavage64 & @Kerya - Thanks, glad you all like it, and yes Kerya, it would make a nice holiday card. ;-)

edited December 1969

For some it is already next year, some are still waiting for it to arrive, But Happy New Year to all. Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda

old_father_time_card_try_copy.jpg
    576 x 768 - 419K
    edited December 1969

That's a nice one! Thanks and Happy New Year to you as well.

edited December 1969

I've been experimenting a bit - still a WIP. This is a pure Bryce render - though there are two but I never left the file because the particles would have been lost. The backdrop is an HDRI I had laboured long to give it an Orton-effect. I don't know, while worked on this, I always thought of Pam.

The Fairy in a fairy forest throws magical balls to all the bad things (here a troll) and so hopefully this fairy is real and does clear the way for a good 2013 to all of us Brycers.

ex2_5-cmpl2x.jpg
    1440 x 1160 - 345K
    edited December 1969

That's gorgeous Horo! :-)

edited December 1969

I like that Horo, Lovely. And I wonder why you thought about me when you did the HDRI, but I do like it, it's a bit Turner-esque now.

edited January 2013

Paper dragon experiments.

bloop_058.jpg
    1127 x 711 - 120K
    bloop_056.jpg
    1136 x 710 - 114K
    Post edited by eireann.sg on
    edited December 1969

Ohhh, I like that a lot. With another texture it could be a jade dragon. ;-)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

GabrielMOREAU1968: thank you - merci beaucoup!

Everybody: happy new year and go on having fun with Bryce!

edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Ohhh, I like that a lot. With another texture it could be a jade dragon. ;-)
    I am happy you like my paper material.
    Isnt Jade some cheapish plasticy looking kind of greenish material?
    Something like that:?
    bloop_061.jpg
    1022 x 766 - 77K
  • edited December 1969

Well another year is over and a new one begun.

Here is one 2-week render done toward the end 2012 [none of you have seen before] i will go out with and wish you all the best and many happy Bryce experiences during THIS new year.

Sentinel_Plains_01.jpg
    1514 x 986 - 684K
    edited December 1969

Well another year is over and a new one begun.

Here is one 2-week render done toward the end 2012 [none of you have seen before] i will go out with and wish you all the best and many happy Bryce experiences during THIS new year.

very nice pic, but the message looks photoshopped to me :)
This discussion has been closed.