FirstBastion's Upcoming Lineup [commercial]

FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,322
edited September 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Glimpse of what's coming in the not so distant future.  An easy to keep track of thread to answer questions, post screens, take requests,  that sort of thing.

All products will be for both Daz Studio 3Delight and Daz Studio Iray. 

Last Years thread is here:  http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/70393/firstbastion-s-2016-upcoming-lineup-commercial/p1

Post edited by FirstBastion on

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Those are going to be super useful.

• Oh sweet :D

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

Very nice! especially like the hillside cabin.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Ooh, nice...

• Would you be planning to make a small smoke house to go with the cabin? The smoke house would be to smoke meats and fish to preserve over the winter.
  • GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481

This looks amaze-balls!

• Damn; that cabin looks like it's straight out of The Highlander. All it's missing is Duncan and his wife. wink

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,322
    edited January 2017

I got a question "Where's the dock?"   This is the Iray rendered version.

1stbastion-highland-cabin-fb500.jpg
    500 x 650 - 189K
  • Does the cabin have an interior?

edited January 2017

The doors and windows open and close and there is an interior. There's plenty going on,  on the exterior. 

1stbastion-highland-cabin-interior.jpg
    550 x 413 - 86K
  • Very nice. Now if only we could do a life size print using the 3D printer, I would move right in. Just need a solar panel and batteries to power the electric stuff I can't seem to live without.
  • Very nice. Now if only we could do a life size print using the 3D printer, I would move right in. Just need a solar panel and batteries to power the electric stuff I can't seem to live without.

I have yet to download the police station. Are the solar panels on that a separate prop I could transfer to this?

The solar panels are individual props,  so they can be used on their own.  

You would probably want one of those compact wind turbines too.  Nice breeze coming off the lake.  Generate atleast a few hundreed watts an hour during the evening.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686
    edited January 2017

Could not render this in time for the contest. Hope it's OK to share here.

DeathTunnel (using Tunnel Traffic and 1stBastion's Oncoming Traffic: Lo-Poly SUV)

FB2-DeathTunnelScreendraw.jpg
    1863 x 621 - 1M
    Post edited by xyer0 on
    edited February 2017

Another set in the pipeline as part of the 1stBastion Buildings line:   Fire Station

firstbastion-building-fire-station-500.jpg
    500 x 650 - 165K
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760

Another set in the pipeline as part of the 1stBastion Buildings line:   Fire Station

Oooohhhh yessss!!!  One of the long awaited 'must haves' that no one has ever built before!   It's hard to tell from the angle, but please tell me it's tall enough to have a firepole. :) 

• Firstbastion I would love to see a Modern Apartment from you, with all the detail you put into your work would be awesome :D 

• Oooohhhh yessss!!!  One of the long awaited 'must haves' that no one has ever built before!   It's hard to tell from the angle, but please tell me it's tall enough to have a firepole. :) 

Absolutely the far end of the building is 2- storey,  and there's a firepole for the quick descend from the second floor.

• Firstbastion I would love to see a Modern Apartment from you, with all the detail you put into your work would be awesome :D

I have made one of those.  Just a question of when it'll be released.

• Available Now.  the Mid Forest Vale exterior environment for both Daz Studio Iray and 3Delight

http://www.daz3d.com/1stbastions-mid-forest-vale

Plenty of promo images on the page to have a look.  Interesting to note the waterfall is an actual 3D mesh so it looks good from all angles even the side.

Oooohhhh yessss!!!  One of the long awaited 'must haves' that no one has ever built before!   It's hard to tell from the angle, but please tell me it's tall enough to have a firepole. :) 

Absolutely the far end of the building is 2- storey,  and there's a firepole for the quick descend from the second floor.

Fantastic.  Which only leaves the question... what firetruck is that you've got tucked in side?  It doesn't look like either of Vanishing Point's or any of the other ones that I'm familiar with. It couldn't be an add-on for the Big Bill truck, could it?

• edited February 2017
    On first glance I thought it was a low poly Powerage truck or a modified Vanishing Point. I'm hoping it's one of FB's and that it is flatnose with moving ladder. I just bought the jaws of life here at daz to go with this for first responders. I'll pick this (them if truck is a another asset from you) up in March if it is out then.
    Post edited by Barefoot Upto My Soul on
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310

Available Now.  the Mid Forest Vale exterior environment for both Daz Studio Iray and 3Delight

Plenty of promo images on the page to have a look.  Interesting to note the waterfall is an actual 3D mesh so it looks good from all angles even the side.

This week's budget is already allocated but this set has moved to pole position for next week.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Available Now.  the Mid Forest Vale exterior environment for both Daz Studio Iray and 3Delight

<squee!!!>

Drat, I already spent my weekly ration for DAZ goodies. It's in the wishlist for next week, though.

• I still want the Hidden Waterfalls.

• I still want the Hidden Waterfalls.

I hear ya!  The Vale is not the Hidden Waterfalls replacement.  That one, HW2 is still coming. Give me chance,  I'm just  one guy. 

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

Waiting patiently for the hidden waterfall ...

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

The vale looks beautiful. Also in the wishlist as I don't have funds either at the moment.  but at the top of the list for sure.

edited February 2017

Lakeside Cabin and Dock has passed testing.

1stbastions-highland-lakeside-cabin-a500.jpg
    720 x 390 - 150K

Lakeside Cabin and Dock has passed testing.

Urgh...  must resist... This looks really nice but in the last week I've plunked down on over a dozen big environment sets, including five of yours.  Darn DAZ sales...