Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is.....

Comments

• ScytharScythar Posts: 127
    edited December 1969

Hi all,
    I am Patrick Stranger aka Scythar or TheTeacher online.

I forget things !

Hi all,
    I am Patrick Stranger aka Scythar or TheTeacher online.

I forget things !

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

I think you forgot something

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

No, he said the same thing both times.

edited December 1969

yes, but he says he forgets things

so i ... oh never mind

• foleyprofoleypro Posts: 455
    edited May 2012

My name is foleypro...

Been a Bryce-Aholic since Bryce3D...
    I use trueSpace since tSSe and still use tS6.6/7.6
    I have been a DAZ-Aholic since 2003
    I have Beta tested Bryce/DS/CPro/Mimic Hex I never got involved :(...
    Currentely working on ParticleFX DS4 Plugin we have a 32/64/mac version working...
    Also currently working a Bryce7 Content Bundle 2 with Horo,David,Clay,Ali&Bea;,Sean...
    I Totally love useing DS4 in conjunction with ZBrush...
    I have a few Products in the store...

I am also into game Level design and I use UDK and am learning Unity..I have made levels for the Hammer editor and sevral mods I have helped in...

I used to love doing Artwork but Life and testing got in the way,Now its time to finish projects and getting back to ART...

Who.jpg
    576 x 768 - 142K
    Post edited by foleypro on
  • Harb40Harb40 Posts: 26
    edited December 1969

Greetings Daz community members.

I go by the name of Harb40 and have been involved in machinima/animations for about 7 years. I use programs such as The Movies, iClone, CrazyTalk and Moviestorm along with others. My interests are varied but mainly deal with military themed films. I am currently working on a full length (30-45 minute) film set during WW2 and voiced in 3 languages with subtitles.

I have dabbled with Daz in the past and am now starting to get back into it.

I also run a filmmaking competion annually for 2D and 3D animation along with live action entries. You can learn more about that here: http://www.harb40passioncompetition.com. So, not only am I an amatuer filmamker, I give other filmmakers a chance at getting more recognition and gaining more products to help their filmmaking experience.

edited December 1969

Harb 40 said:
    Greetings Daz community members.

I go by the name of Harb40 and have been involved in machinima/animations for about 7 years. I use programs such as The Movies, iClone, CrazyTalk and Moviestorm along with others. My interests are varied but mainly deal with military themed films. I am currently working on a full length (30-45 minute) film set during WW2 and voiced in 3 languages with subtitles.

I have dabbled with Daz in the past and am now starting to get back into it.

I also run a filmmaking competion annually for 2D and 3D animation along with live action entries. You can learn more about that here: http://www.harb40passioncompetition.com. So, not only am I an amatuer filmamker, I give other filmmakers a chance at getting more recognition and gaining more products to help their filmmaking experience.

you should check out HitFilm

http://hitfilm.com/

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

This announcement brought to you by your department of redundancy department.
    edited December 1969

This announcement brought to you by your department of redundancy department.

I hate when people repeat them selves over and over again redundantly

• D. ArnaezD. Arnaez Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Hi, my name is Dario Arnaez... most knowed by my icon themes Cryo64 and OHMYicons. Here I'm installing the new D3D 4.7. We customers have two products in this area... Poser and DAZ Studio. I always have the same experience... I'm attracted by the model (very realistics) for DAZ 3D... but when I start the program I don't found a logical way to load figures, clothes, poses. I found it but is not so visual as it is Poser... So I always back to Poser thinking.."Why these guys will learn that this is not the best way for the interface?"
    Other critic is, for example now.. the installation finished and the browser try to load a page that doesn't exist (http://www.daz3d.com/newsletter/2011/redirects/10569__DS4_Thankyou.php). Is a really pity because the program is awesome but these fails give a bad feeling. Well I will try this new version and I hope you take these comments as a constructive critic.
    Regards and thanks for the software.

edited December 1969

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

• MysticBlueRavenMysticBlueRaven Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Name : MysticBlueRaven
    Favorite Color : Black
    Favorite Writers: Edgar Allen Poe, Ursula K. Le Guin, Isaac Asimov:,
    Favorite Music: Classic Rock, Blues, Native American flute
    Favorite Bands: The Doors, Rolling Stones, Alice Copper ,Mary Youngblood , Medwyn Goodall
    Favorite Artists: Salvador Dali, H.R. Giger, Boris Vallejo, Julie Bell, Frank Frazetta and more
    Favorite Movie Genres: Science fiction , Horror, , Fantasy
    Favorite Movies and TV : Dr Who, Dark Angels , Stargate SG1, Tales of the Crypt, Buffy , Twilight Zone, Dragonheart, Labyrinth, Planet of the Apes, Conan, Beast Master, any thing with dragons, unicorns,creatures, supernatural and robots
    Favorite bird:of coarse is the raven and the crow.
    Artist Bio: Self taught Got into 3D art about 11 years. Started with Terragen, then Paint Shop pro 6,then bryce and Poser.
    Other Stuff: I Loves animals, I operated an forever home for unwanted guinea pigs, Mystical Cavy Rescue. I love learning new things, I love create things with my hands, I enjoy cooking. I also love doing wildlife photography.
    Artwork Style:I like to render munant insect woman and my friend LycanthropeX said my art work reminds him a lot of H R Giger, so I guess my style is Bio-mechanical.

Post edited by MysticBlueRaven on
    edited December 1969

hi blue, big hugz

edited December 1969

hi blue, big hugz

hugz wolfie, I was wondering if you had any spare skeletons?
    edited December 1969

none in the closet, they all in the livingroom

edited December 1969

none in the closet, they all in the livingroom

Do you still having them sitting in the chair next to your computer holding your lamp?
    edited December 1969

no, not anymore, they just sit around being lazy lol

edited December 1969

yayyyy i got 2 green thingies

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Hi I am

edited December 1969

That is not fair I don't have any green thingies
    edited December 1969

flicks green thingies at blue :cheese:

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

17 posts to go.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And then just another 760 + to catch up with Richard.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I would just be happy with catching Miss Bad Wolf. Not gonna happen. Her cats feed har stuff to post. Miss Meow just looks at me and goes meow. Bummer.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,352
    edited December 1969

Team GB is ahead by 100 posts. I got within 40 but then had two days petty much down from the forum working. Team US has some catching up to do.

edited December 1969

17 posts to go.
    Thank you very much for the information.

edited December 1969

you can do it !!!!

edited December 1969

you can do it !!!!

ponders what to do, what can I do, I know I will ask the guinea pigs
  • DAZ_JoanieDAZ_Joanie Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Test

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Test

That what you wanted Joanie? Highlight the word then do color. Welcome by the way.