Gwennili HD for Victoria 7

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276
    kayleyss said:

Here is my render of "Gwennli" or as I call her Ciri. :)

Nice :)

I guess lot of people will call her Ciri ;)

Thank you, guys, for the renders! She's so pretty!

And thank you SO MUCH to Llynara! Thanks to the amazing and incredible generosity of @Llynara I was able to get Gwennili!! Ahhhhhhh I can't believe it! Thank you so much, Llynara!! I'm just floored by your generosity! I'm just speechless! :D

Since I got Gwennili I've done a few renders. I can't stop rendering her. She's ...wow! I can say, with 100% certainty, that she's the most detailed character I've seen. Here she is with my custom skin shader. I've also brought her bump maps up from 1.5 to 2, and I turned off limitations under her Normal Maps and then bumped up each of her normal maps from 1 to 2. This really helped bring out all the amazing detail that Kayleyss put into this outstanding character!

This is, by far, the best character I've gotten. I really love her! Kayleyss has put an amazing amount of detail work into this character. Bravo, Kayleyss, Bavo! 

She looks great, glad you like her :)

Thank you! I don't like her though, I LOVE her! heheh :D She's my favorite of all the characters I bought. I'm really amazed at the level of detail you put into her. Wonderful job! You really went above and beyond with her and I feel totally spoiled. I have no desire to render any other character now. lol

edited December 2016

smiley

If anyone is interested in the custom shader I made for her, you can download it here: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m95qq6qlyhki59f/Diva Settings for Gwennili.zip?dl=0

Once you open that zip file, drop the "Presets" folder into your "My Library".

You should then be able to find the file in My Library >> Presets >> Materials >> G3F Skin Shader for Gwennili 

Let me know if you guys have any troubles with it and I'll see if I can fix it. :)

To apply it to a different G3F character other than Gwennili you'll need to hold down "CTRL" while Double Clicking on the icon and then tell it to "ignore" images. 

Here's the shader on Gwennili (the left is the character "out of the box", the right is her with my shader and settings):

Out of the box she still looks AMAZING. :) I just, personally, prefer a bit more translucency to skin. Not everyone does though, so take it or leave it. :) I thought I'd provide the shader though for anyone who might be interested in it. :D

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

So glad I could help, and how on earth did I miss the Vega Outfit??? I don't remember that one coming out, but it's cool! 

• Diva, you just forced me to get her! Love your renders- the detail on her feet and knees alone is spectacular.

edited December 2016
    23Cascade said:

Diva, you just forced me to get her! Love your renders- the detail on her feet and knees alone is spectacular.

lol Awesome! I'm glad you're getting her! :) I think you'll like her!

If you want the high details that are in my renders make sure to go into the settings tab and turn the limits off of each of her Normal Maps and move the setting on each of her Normal Maps from 1 to 2. Also you can push the Bump Maps up to 2 on each of those as well. :) Make sure to change them all individually one by one. If you try to change them all at once or all together it can cause it to go wonky and can change the maps - automatically changing the maps and adding in the wrong maps. I'm not sure why it does that. If you change each of them one by one though it keeps the right maps in their spots.  :)

If you use my shader it should change the settings on the Bump Maps and the Normal Maps automatically though.

I hope you post some renders if you get her! :)

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

How on earth did I miss this character???? Chucked her in the wishlist to be able to nab her after the new year! :) More renders, peoples!

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Lady Hunter in the Hunter's Gear.

Lady Hunter.png
    1500 x 1200 - 1M
    edited December 2016
    jakiblue said:

How on earth did I miss this character???? Chucked her in the wishlist to be able to nab her after the new year! :) More renders, peoples!

Okey dokey! :)

I hope people post more renders of her. I've become a HUGE fan of this character and would love to see what more people do with her! :)

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • AllegraAllegra Posts: 405

I wasn't sure about this girl only because I don't do much in the style but after seeing all the wonderful renders with the original morphs, textures and the detail I just had to see how she would come up with some dial spinning and sans scar texture...and I think she's stunning, a really versatile character from action woman to a stunning country girl, kudos to Kayleyss for creating this beauty :) 

countrygirl.png
    1070 x 932 - 849K
    Allegra said:

I wasn't sure about this girl only because I don't do much in the style but after seeing all the wonderful renders with the original morphs, textures and the detail I just had to see how she would come up with some dial spinning and sans scar texture...and I think she's stunning, a really versatile character from action woman to a stunning country girl, kudos to Kayleyss for creating this beauty :) 

Oh wow! Gorgeous! How did you get that subtle sparkle on her skin?

Allegra said:

Oh wow! Gorgeous! How did you get that subtle sparkle on her skin?

lol! I really don't know ...I thought it was her texture !

edited December 2016

diva, just remember I ran her through NGS 2 Revolution...so that may have pulled the sparkle by upping the Gloss.

Post edited by Allegra on
    Allegra said:

diva, just remember I ran her through NGS 2 Revolution...so that may have pulled the sparkle by upping the Gloss.

Ah cool! I REALLY need to get that! :D

Allegra said:

Ah cool! I REALLY need to get that! :D

It really is a great product...so glad I picked it up when I did as it's pricey now but well worth it ;)

A new render. :)

Lovely work and she really is a versatile model Diva... she looks like Angelina Jolie :) 

Allegra said:

Lovely work and she really is a versatile model Diva... she looks like Angelina Jolie :) 

Thank you! :D And yeah, I agree, she's quite versatile. With her "dirt" preset she can look dirty and gritty and be a post apocalyptic survivor, and her scars presets can give her a war hardened warrior or soldier look. Her beauty can give her a princess or queen look. She can fit just about any role, and look great doing. :) I prefer pinup art, so of course I think she's great for pinups as well. :) But really she has a LOT of potential for many roles - her muscle tone is fantastic but you could also dial in a bit of weight if you wanted a softer look. To me, she's pretty much perfect the way she is though. 

• VadrusVadrus Posts: 47
    edited December 2016

Been playing with Gwennii all day as well and loving her so far.

Here is one of her in a low light situation to test my shader settings, the lighting is just an HDRI of the inside of a ruined building.

2016-12-29 Gwennii 005d.jpg
    2000 x 3000 - 3M
    Post edited by Vadrus on

Here she is with her Skin Dirt preset. 

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,958
    edited December 2016

ooh Diva, nice renders

Gwennlili4.jpg
    709 x 882 - 445K
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on

ooh Diva, nice renders

Thank you! I'm really liking that pinup you did too. So elegant! :)

What outfit is that?

• Vadrus, very pretty lighting

Vadrus said:

Been playing with Gwennii all day as well and loving her so far.

Here is one of her in a low light situation to test my shader settings, the lighting is just an HDRI of the inside of a ruined building.

Nice! She even looks good in low lighting! :)

This one is a bit more "artsy".

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    edited December 2016

It's all Diva's fault, she made do it!! I finally picked her up and here is a quick test render. I actually like most of this character right out of the box. I hardly ever use the body morph that comes with any character set, but in my test render I just tweaked a couple of things, the rest is default. Thanks for pushing me over the edge Diva, LOL

divagirltest.jpg
    1150 x 1440 - 2M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
    edited December 2016

@FSMCDesigns hahah Yay! One of us! One of us! :P

Your render is stunning! Excellent - I love the 80's vibe! That came out beautifully.

And I know what you mean about liking her right out of the box. So far I've not even attempted to change her body or face as I like her just the way she is - and I've NEVER bought a character that I could say that about before! :) I really like her just the way she is. I'm going to see what she looks like mixed with other characters soon, but for now I'm just having a ton of fun rendering her just 100% Gwennili. :)

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,958
    edited December 2016

Diva, it's the Cinderella ballgown outfit (http://www.daz3d.com/cinderella-ball-gown-for-genesis-2-female-s), just the panties, corset and sleeves.  The texture set is from Rendo (https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/storyteller-for-cinderella-ballgown-g2f/112294/) I had the stockings on first but took them off because I'm obsessed with her feet!

Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on
  • It's all Diva's fault, she made do it!! I finally picked her up and here is a quick test render. I actually like most of this character right out of the box. I hardly ever use the body morph that comes with any character set, but in my test render I just tweaked a couple of things, the rest is default. Thanks for pushing me over the edge Diva, LOL

Full on girlie mode

Diva, it's the Cinderella ballgown outfit (http://www.daz3d.com/cinderella-ball-gown-for-genesis-2-female-s), just the panties, corset and sleeves.  The texture set is from Rendo (https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/storyteller-for-cinderella-ballgown-g2f/112294/) I had the stockings on first but took them off because I'm obsessed with her feet!

Thank you! I've wishslisted the dress. It's very pretty! :)

I totally know what you mean about her feet. Best G3F feet ever, IMO. Her hands, knees, and elbows all have great detail work too! 

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120

A really lovely tough lady

Gwen002dd.jpg
    616 x 810 - 74K