Gwennili HD for Victoria 7

3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Whhhhhaaaaat!? Wow! Amazing detail work on this character!

Why did I spend all my Christmas money BEFORE Christmas! lol She looks AH-MAY-ZING! 

I hope you guys that get her post renders of her! PLEASE!? She looks so good and I want to see some "average joe" renders of her to see if she looks as good as the promos. :) 

Comments

• Whhhhhaaaaat!? Wow! Amazing detail work on this character!

Why did I spend all my Christmas money BEFORE Christmas! lol She looks AH-MAY-ZING! 

I hope you guys that get her post renders of her! PLEASE!? She looks so good and I want to see some "average joe" renders of her to see if she looks as good as the promos. :) 

So did you get her? show us some renders pretty please !!!!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Whhhhhaaaaat!? Wow! Amazing detail work on this character!

So did you get her? show us some renders pretty please !!!!

I wish! I'm $3.75 short. :(

• She does look good. Appears that this character (and the one standing behind her in one of the promos) is inspired by Ciri and Geralt from Witcher III. Or is that only me?

She does look good. Appears that this character (and the one standing behind her in one of the promos) is inspired by Ciri and Geralt from Witcher III. Or is that only me?

I know right? Her knees, knuckles, feet, and elbows all have increased detail and skin folds. Very cool and a lot more realism that many other characters! 

As for the inspiration behind the character, I'm not sure. I haven't played Witcher so I don't know the characters too well - but I have seen the lead male character and he does look a lot like Gwennili's companion character, Gwenbleiz. :)

I hope that people who've bought her will share some renders with us! :D

• She does look good. Appears that this character (and the one standing behind her in one of the promos) is inspired by Ciri and Geralt from Witcher III. Or is that only me?

definitely 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

I have this vendor's other characters, and they are top-notch, excellent. I'll be getting her for sure.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

If anyone has this I would like to know if the scars can be dialed in separately.

• I'm gonna get her but I hope there is a scarless version.  

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited December 2016
    jestmart said:

If anyone has this I would like to know if the scars can be dialed in separately.

I'm gonna get her but I hope there is a scarless version.  

This is taken form the product:

Details

Gwennili (Celtic for the Swallow) is the apprentice the lone hunter Gwenbleiz.

Gwennili includes a custom HD character for Victoria 7. She come with several makeups (with and without scars). It includes a L.I.E. "Skin Dirt" preset that can be used on every character that use the Genesis 3 Female UV.

So I'm going to stick my neck out and say they can be used separately.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • Ok thanks she's in the cart

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

@divamakup check your messages!

• KrupkinKrupkin Posts: 8
    edited December 2016

This is my first render with Gwenili.

She comes with different scar materials and two scar morph-dials (face and body). The face morph is clearly visible. The body morph is very subtle. In fact I have some difficulties to see its effect. I've made a G3F-render with the body and face scars dialed in.

And an additional one with scars dialed in and Gwennili skin applied.

Gwennili 01b.png
    667 x 1186 - 1M
    GwennililToG3F01a.png
    1186 x 1920 - 2M
    GwennililToG3F02a.png
    1186 x 1920 - 2M
    Post edited by Krupkin on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688
    Llynara said:

@divamakup check your messages!

You are so sweet!

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

Ouch, bad timing for this release, (well, for me at least smileywink ) ...

BTW, what is the hair used in the main promo (on 'Ciri'). I can't find it in the hairs mentioned in the promo credits list. It looks very familiair, but it just eludes me for the moment....

• glaseye said:

BTW, what is the hair used in the main promo (on 'Ciri'). I can't find it in the hairs mentioned in the promo credits list. It looks very familiair, but it just eludes me for the moment....

I'd like to know why hair it is as well because it definitely makes her look like her game counterpart. I bought this so fast my credit card almost caught on fire. Geralt and Ciri, now all I need is Triss and maybe Yennefer and I'll feel complete!

• glaseye said:

I'd like to know why hair it is as well because it definitely makes her look like her game counterpart. I bought this so fast my credit card almost caught on fire. Geralt and Ciri, now all I need is Triss and maybe Yennefer and I'll feel complete!

Hi,

For the hair, it's Hr-151 by Ali:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/hr-151/110957/

It's for V4, you have to parent the hair to the head :)

• The body on this girl is amaz.  The detail is beautiful

Gwennili2.jpg
    709 x 882 - 204K
    Gwennili.jpg
    709 x 882 - 193K
  • Krupkin said:

This is my first render with Gwenili.

Nice :) 

• The body on this girl is amaz.  The detail is beautiful

She's cute :)

• For the Hair you also have:

her own store is 50% off right now which means $4.25 for this hair:

http://www.mankahoo.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=256

(Thanks Taozen for the info)

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,847

I don't I think I ever purchased one with scars before. I usually post-work that.

• Here is my render of "Gwennli" or as I call her Ciri. :)

Ciri copy.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 185K
    edited December 2016

Thank you, guys, for the renders! She's so pretty!

And thank you SO MUCH to Llynara! Thanks to the amazing and incredible generosity of @Llynara I was able to get Gwennili!! Ahhhhhhh I can't believe it! Thank you so much, Llynara!! I'm just floored by your generosity! I'm just speechless! :D

Since I got Gwennili I've done a few renders. I can't stop rendering her. She's ...wow! I can say, with 100% certainty, that she's the most detailed character I've seen. Here she is with my custom skin shader. I've also brought her bump maps up from 1.5 to 2, and I turned off limitations under her Normal Maps and then bumped up each of her normal maps from 1 to 2. This really helped bring out all the amazing detail that Kayleyss put into this outstanding character!

This is, by far, the best character I've gotten. I really love her! Kayleyss has put an amazing amount of detail work into this character. Bravo, Kayleyss, Bavo! 

Post edited by 3Diva on
    jestmart said:

Yes, you can dial out her body scars separately and dial out her face scars separately as well. :)

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740
    edited December 2016

Her profile in the promos looks stunning, the perfect nose in my opinion, and definitely the best angle for her I think.. Since the 60% off coupon never worked for me, and I'm going to have to dump my whole cart from Christmas it seems, I may get her instead. Or at least wishlist her for later.  She does seem a bit older though, like mid-thirties, based on her hands, which is a nice change from all the twenty-somethings...

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • Nice renders everybody.  This is an amazing character

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited December 2016

@divamakeup - You are very welcome and you made her look fabulous! Go diva, go! 

@Krupkin - what outfit is she wearing in your renders? Looks awesome on her!

Post edited by Llynara on
  • Here is my render of "Gwennli" or as I call her Ciri. :)

Nice :)

I guess lot of people will call her Ciri ;)

Thank you, guys, for the renders! She's so pretty!

And thank you SO MUCH to Llynara! Thanks to the amazing and incredible generosity of @Llynara I was able to get Gwennili!! Ahhhhhhh I can't believe it! Thank you so much, Llynara!! I'm just floored by your generosity! I'm just speechless! :D

Since I got Gwennili I've done a few renders. I can't stop rendering her. She's ...wow! I can say, with 100% certainty, that she's the most detailed character I've seen. Here she is with my custom skin shader. I've also brought her bump maps up from 1.5 to 2, and I turned off limitations under her Normal Maps and then bumped up each of her normal maps from 1 to 2. This really helped bring out all the amazing detail that Kayleyss put into this outstanding character!

This is, by far, the best character I've gotten. I really love her! Kayleyss has put an amazing amount of detail work into this character. Bravo, Kayleyss, Bavo! 

She looks great, glad you like her :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    Llynara said:

http://www.daz3d.com/vega-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

edited December 2016
    Llynara said:

@divamakeup - You are very welcome and you made her look fabulous! Go diva, go! 

Thank you!! :D This is the best Christmas I've had in a LOOOONG time! Thank you so much! heart

Oh and I think the outfit Krupkin used is probably this one: http://www.daz3d.com/vega-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s :)

Edit - Opp! @FSMCDesigns beat me to it! :)

Post edited by 3Diva on