Show Us Your Bryce Renders! Part 9

19495969798100»

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,956
    edited December 2016

Thanks Hansmar.

Two abstracts using spheres and tori, viewed thru the GWL. For the 1st one I used Horo’s Alienroom Hdri, for the 2nd, it is one of my earlier renders which I exported as an Hdri.

abstractmultialien.jpg
    600 x 600 - 125K
    abstractmulti2.jpg
    600 x 600 - 294K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • c-ramc-ram Posts: 376

Thanks everyone for your constructives comments on my last work!

@Horo : finally you've decide to populate your scene and the result is excellent, I like both very much!

@Mermaid : wonderful picture, I can feel the warm of the sun.

And.. Slepalex : far from us in every direction, the style, the way each landscape is constructed, the lightning of all those awesome renders! I'm amazed about your skill with Bryce.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750
    edited December 2016

mermaid010: What a beautifully coloured and lighted set of abstracts!

Inspired by those abstracts, I made one myself. Four sets of cones and spheres (Boolean making a hollow cone with an opening in the end) positioned right behind each other, quite some octahedrons. All fully reflective, but the octahedrons with a red diffuse colour. A sunset sky (modified) and voila!

I named the file 'flying objects', but I think that 'Focus' is a better title.

flying objects.jpg
    875 x 875 - 442K
    Post edited by Hansmar on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Mermaid - beautiful abstracts.

c-ram - thank you.

Hansmar - nice abstract, it's airy. I like it.

• Electro-ElvisElectro-Elvis Posts: 842
    edited December 2016

Light comes mainly form a cube fill light. Thanks for watching.

Architect's home

architect5.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 867K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 2016

The Cadillac outside the Diner render is now completed and the client has seen and approved it... Yay... Here we go.

DinerCarWetALT4.jpg
    1111 x 650 - 674K
    Post edited by Dave Savage on

electro-elvis - beautifully lit room.

Dave - this final one looks really good. Your client has a good taste. laugh

edited December 2016

Electro-Elvis: They have it all, but are they happy? Good render and nice statue in the corner.

Dave Savage: Looks great!

And another (semi-)abstract. Title: Sad story

Sad story.jpg
    875 x 875 - 451K
    Post edited by Hansmar on
    edited December 2016

Thanks Horo and Hansmar.... Sad Story... I think I may know what happened. smiley

I did a sort of geometric abstract type of thingy.

Chequer.jpg
    1111 x 650 - 430K
    edited December 2016

And as I didn't sleep much last night, I also did a non abstract render too... You can't go wrong with a Stonemason set and a Hot Rod.

BackStreetHotRod.jpg
    1111 x 555 - 630K
  • mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693
    Slepalex said:

Forest Brook

Slepalex - simply 'wow'. You have mastered this wonder-beast called Bryce in the best possible way!

bravo!

--ms

Hansmar - I like it, cool teardrop.

Dave - I like the tile floor with the cube, simple bit nicely done.
    Stonemason's backstreet is a cool prop, great car on it.

• I've just left a Christmas present for my fellow Bryce-heads on ShareCG: http://www.sharecg.com/v/86777/view/5/3D-Model/Artists-Easel-Bryce-file

After it became possible, in terms of hardware, I threw myself into learning Blender. I don't think I'm a tenth of the way into its possibilities, and finding your way around the interface is like climbing without equipment, but the box modelling is grand. Eventually I want to bring what I'm doing back into Bryce where I can do lighting intuitively, but for now here's a couple of screen grabs (grainy preview renders) of the dream house I'm creating. The plants are from xtree, the guy is from Poser, and the chairs and chandeliers are Turbosquid, but the rest is made by me. That's an elevator shaft by the staircase.

20161208_newStairs01.JPG
    776 x 759 - 98K
    20161211_diningArea.JPG
    1180 x 811 - 214K
  • mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693

thanks for the easel!

I want to move into your new place. Nice modelling.

@Dave Savage - nice rework of the imported models. Looks like a photo!

--ms

edited December 2016

Thanks Horo and Mindsong.

Nice modelling Bonito.

Now it's got dark in those Back streets.

BackStreetDodge.jpg
    1111 x 650 - 684K
    edited December 2016

Bonito Lil - nice inside architecture.

Dave - great, I couldn't resist to attach a very similar scene I made 7 years ago.

Chase

Chase.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 213K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • Thanks Horo and Hansmar

@Horo: Great looking night scene

@Dave: Great looking night scene, too. The day scene as well. And I like your abstract and the diner scene is first class.

@Hansmar: Unfortunately I have no idea how the sad story will end, but nicely done.

@mermaid010: Beautiful abstracts. The yellow one is may favourite.

edited December 2016

Nice one Horo... I hadn't even thought of opening any of the doors.

Thanks Electro-Elvis

Last one for now... The Deal.

BackStreetBikers.jpg
    900 x 1300 - 972K

Electro-Elvis - thank you.

Dave - thanks. This scene looks excellent. I really like how you set the sun and the shadow cast. It looks very realistic.

C-ram – thanks

Hansmar – thanks both the abstracts are great, love them especially the pastel colors. Did you model the face of Sad Story in Hexagon?

Horo – thanks great scene from 7 years ago.

Electro Elvis- thanks, the room has nice lighting.

Dave- all your renders are outstanding,

Bonito – thanks for the lovely gift, awesome modelling and rendering.

Did I miss the link to this year’s Christmas Freebies? sad

• vivienvivien Posts: 184

Horo - Thanks, I don't really understand what you did to the dragon, looks interesting though..... Beautiful winter wonderland, really love the materials...I don't have much experience with fog and mountains... But I really like the result, it must have been difficult to keep the fog in the foreground

Dave - Thank you, but I wish I had your modelling skills.  Brilliant diner scene. the owner of the diner must be so pleased with the end result. The square tiles is very eye catching

Artini - Nice reflection on the water.

Hansmar - Thanks. Really like your whatsit, It reminds me of those novelty games made from magnets. and I'm glad you added the standing bear on the second one, but agree with horo, it looks like a rat.

Slepalex - Fantastic renders. The village in particular. Great concept and execution the materials and lighting are just superb. I also like your collection of landscapes, especially the mystical looking forest with its meandering waters

Elecrtro - Elvis - Your new little friend is very cute. Also, nice lighting in the lounge room scene... Not sure what to make of this date though, I think she is ready to walk out

S Ray - cool animation

David Brinnen - Modo looks so intricate... I'm sure you will master it and pay lots of bills

Chohole - Understand you completely... Hope you are doing well

C-ram - Simply stunning render. Such a tranquil looking place, looking at it I can feel being transported to it. The burst of sunlight gives it such a realistic warmth. Love it...   

Mermaid - Lovely sunset render. Nice addition of the dog. Nice abstracts as well, I like the colours.

Bonito. -  Very nice modelling. Thank you

Vivien - thanks

edited December 2016

Thanks Horo, Mermaid and Vivien.

I'm not getting commission from Stonemason, but I am having fun with some of his stuff.

Though this one "Urban Sprawl 2 Big City" is quite massive and takes a lot of material fixing once in Bryce, the opportunities for using it once fully sorted are going to be immense.

UrdanSprawlLow.jpg
    1111 x 650 - 588K
    SprawlHotel.jpg
    1111 x 650 - 770K
    SprawlHotelALT.jpg
    844 x 1300 - 899K

Dave and Horo: Thanks, And wonderful sets of street renders from both of you!

Bonito Lil: Thanks for the easel. Very nice indoor architectures. Must be lovely to have such a living!

Electro Elvis: Thank you. I don't even know the rest of the story, let alone the ending. But sad it is.

Mermaid010: Thank you. No the object that looks like a mask is 'Boolean lesson 6' from one of the Bryce sets. Looks very different from a different angle, I guess.

Vivien: My thanks. I think you and Horo have a point with the rat-like bear. And indeed, the 'whatsit' does resemble a lot of magnets clinging together.

Dave - Beautiful "Urban Sprawl" renders

Hansmar - thanks for the reference to Boolen lesson 6, will check it out smiley

Mermaid - thank you.

Vivien - thank you.

Hansmar - thank you.

Dave - you did a great job with that Stonemason model.

• SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911

White Sea

Bryce 7 Pro. Render Premium 36 rpp, time 13:53:39.
    Lighting: sun (diffuse = 500, the shadows of the clouds enabled), Distant Light (diffuse = 100), Sphere Dome Light.

Беломорье.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 910K

Fog almost dissipated

Bryce 7 Pro. Regular AA Render.
    Lighting: sun, Sphere Dome Light.
    File size 39.7 MB.
    In scene used imported trees, shrubs and grass, and the grass from the library and Bryce trees.

Туман почти рассеялся.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M

Stones in the desert

Bryce 7 Pro. Render Premium TA 36 rpp. Time 6:46:10.
    Lighting: sun, Sphere Dome Light.

Камни в пустыне.jpg
    1350 x 1080 - 981K
This discussion has been closed.