V4.2 and M4 in Poser 11

OK, just installed Poser 11 and I'd like to know just where I need to install V4.2 and her morphs and Creature Creator stuff, along with the same for M4 ?. I know in earlier versions of Poser, they had to be installed in the base runtime folders, not in seperate external runtimes - is it still the same in Poser 11 ?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026
    edited July 2016

In recent versions of Poser you can install them to any Runtime you want. Just put all the Exp morphs packs in the same Runtime as the base figure.

Post edited by Leana on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,785

You should ony install python scripts and add-ons such as Reality to the Poser Program folder's runtime; it's not even part of the Library.

Make sure you initialize M4 and V4 after installing them if you are not installing them via DIM....

• I don't think you really answered the question Wand.   

To original OP did you find the answer?  I'm trying to get them in Poser 11 right now.

• I have everything set up in an external runtimes for P11. The only thing I had to due was click on "Add Library" for each seperate folder, but it's all there in the P11 library.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

I've always installed them in my default DAZ location, so I can use them for both programs easily, then added the external runtime in Poser. Never had a problem.