The Toy Pony [commercial]

Comments

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    I am glad you like it :)

But...

Safari and farm are not supposed to be out yet.
    I hope daz fixes that soon

Ack! You said the s-word! ;-P

Seriously though, these are adorable. Elsewhere I've complained that Autofit doesn't convert "clothes" from the MilHorse to DH2 -- now we need it to convert from Genesis to the Horse! Or for people to start making cute clothes for it -- I want a bomber jacket, Aviator's cap, and goggles. :-P

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,731
    edited November 2012

Elgyfu said:
    I am sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Where is the Horse2 folder?

I have a horse, I have added the mane and tail figures to it.

I convert the horse to a pony with the morph.

How do I convert the mane and tail to look 'toy'?

I can see all the lovely stripey options in Materials, but only when the horse/pony is selected in my scene. And then clicking them does not have an effect.

If I select the mane or tail figure in my scene, then I have no material choices for ponies in the smart content - just the default horse colours for them.

I can see SOME mane and tail colours in the Content Library, in the folder called Raw_ToyPony. But the lovely striped ones are not there, and that is what I want.

The horse2 folder is where you load the horse from.
    But it seems you have done that...loaded the horse with the mane and tail.

After that you select the mane in your Scene tab, then go to the Raw_ToyPony folder.
    Then if you click on (for example) 7-Mane_Rainbow, then the mane should change colour.
    Then select the tail in your scene tab and select 7-Tail_Rainbow and the tail should change.

Rawn

Post edited by RawArt on
  • IVSMAIVSMA Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:

Thanks for letting us know this.

I thought they had escaped the confines of my cart!!

I will catch them again at first sight!

;-) :-)

edited December 1969

Opps..there are some issues with the smart data.
    A fix is in the works and should be up later today.

Rawn

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

Than you for replying RawArt. I did not see your answer on 27 November 2012 at 08:53 AM. :red:

I hope the horse 2 and toy pony will be on sale at least through the weekend. Maybe I should apply for a credit card or an American Express card. lol I started using a pre-paid debit card for some of my online purchases.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
    edited November 2012

I think the toy pony is super cute. Those eyes are spectacular.

Post edited by Serene Night on
    edited December 1969

Than you for replying RawArt. I did not see your answer on 27 November 2012 at 08:53 AM. :red:

I hope the horse 2 and toy pony will be on sale at least through the weekend. Maybe I should apply for a credit card or an American Express card. lol I started using a pre-paid debit card for some of my online purchases.

Sales go on for 2 weeks...no worries ;)

• Dream9StudiosDream9Studios Posts: 125
    edited December 1969

I wonder if I could morph that unicorn horn and duplicate it then make..... My Little Demonic Pony!! (Yes, I am weird like that.)

Nice work, by the way. I hated those things as a kid but now I can't wait to play with these! I find that amazing. Are you magical or something?

• ElgyfuElgyfu Posts: 279
    edited December 1969

Thank you for being so helpful RawArt.

I finally found the options in the Content Library :-)

Glad it was not just me being thick when it came to the Smart Content, hehe

Thank you

• CherokeeCherokee Posts: 292
    edited November 2012

chohole said:
    SO how long will it be before someone starts up the Magic Pink Pony cult again. ;-) Come back Dr Legume, all is forgiven.

I was wondering how long it would be before someone mentioned that. HUM, maybe there aren't many people here that have been around long enough to remember those days.

Post edited by Cherokee on
  • Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Would make a nice addition to the Apocalypse Pony ;)

http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/apocalypse-pony.html

I wonder if I could morph that unicorn horn and duplicate it then make..... My Little Demonic Pony!! (Yes, I am weird like that.)

Nice work, by the way. I hated those things as a kid but now I can't wait to play with these! I find that amazing. Are you magical or something?

• Dream9StudiosDream9Studios Posts: 125
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:
    Would make a nice addition to the Apocalypse Pony ;)

http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/apocalypse-pony.html

YES!!! Apocalypse Pony is what I WANT/NEED!! :D LMAO (I love that show.)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Or just King Sombra (an evil unicorn) from the two-part episode of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic season 3 ;)

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited November 2012

RawArt said:

But...

Oopsies!

So what horror will befall me because I saw them, bought them, downloaded them, and installed them? Haven't tried them yet though. Are they dangerously angry and about to wreak havoc around my content? or just sleepy and don't want to play yet?

I got stuck in the same pony mane/tail metadata issue and was just too tired to deal with it so closed Studio and went to bed.

I eagerly await the fix.

Post edited by Spit on
    edited December 1969

Spit said:
    RawArt said:

But...

Oopsies!

So what horror will befall me because I saw them, bought them, downloaded them, and installed them? Haven't tried them yet though. Are they dangerously angry and about to wreak havoc around my content? or just sleepy and don't want to play yet?

I got stuck in the same pony mane/tail metadata issue and was just too tired to deal with it so closed Studio and went to bed.

I eagerly await the fix.

No worries, they are fine to use.
    I just wanted to give customers a break financially and not have them all be released at once.
    This way the sale can feel longer. The pony sale goes on for 2 weeks, then the new guys come out and their sale will be on for 2 weeks after. It gives a longer time for purchasing.
    It's just about me trying to be nice to my customers.

Rawn

• FaewolfFaewolf Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Spit said:
    RawArt said:

But...

Oopsies!

I eagerly await the fix.

I just wanted to give customers a break financially and not have them all be released at once.
    This way the sale can feel longer. The pony sale goes on for 2 weeks, then the new guys come out and their sale will be on for 2 weeks after. It gives a longer time for purchasing.

Rawn

I quite like this release schedule :D i was tempted by the farm animals (they were in the store at the time i was shopping) but skipped them as it feels too soon after buying Horse 2 plus the Toy pony set. Next weeks the shock will be gone and I'll feel better about buying since they arent all at once.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Spit said:

Oopsies!

I eagerly await the fix.

Rawn

Awwwww. That's really nice of you!

edited December 1969

Spit said:

Yeah...contrary to popular belief...I am a hellova nice guy LOL

Rawn

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Spit said:
    RawArt said:

But...

Oopsies!

I eagerly await the fix.

Rawn

That is good to hear. Maybe by that time, I shall be able to afford them both.

• WildlyfeWildlyfe Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

I would like to put in a request for a Toy Moose. I have been looking for one for years.

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Playing around. DS4.5Pro render, prework and postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Iron Bear and Pony-Hulk -- Defiant

IronBearPonyHulkDefiant-x2000.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 2012

Wildlyfe said:
    I would like to put in a request for a Toy Moose. I have been looking for one for years.

I would like to second this notion. Toy Moose FTW! Oh and Toy Reindeer would go nicely with it too.

Not to mention that Toy Reindeer would be very seasonal as well.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 2012

...how about My Little Velociraptor? :cheese:

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

o.O umm...interesting ideas LOL

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Spit said:

Yeah...contrary to popular belief...I am a hellova nice guy LOL

Rawn

Thank you :)
    Got the pony and maybe will put up a pic.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,300
    edited December 2012

KickAir 8P I just love the bear.

This is a fun character to work with, filled with cuteness.

toyponyred.jpg
    1200 x 848 - 142K
    Post edited by scorpio on
    edited December 1969

:) Nice stuff :)

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Very nice picture!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,300
    edited December 1969

Very nice picture!

Thank you.

Some Candy Pinkness

Pink-Pony.jpg
    1049 x 835 - 265K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Toy Pony got upset that I forgot her when I bought the Horse 2 bundle. She quickly trotted into my cart and galloped her way through check through and waiting for me to download and install her.