The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

sigh, i'm angry at mother nature, pointless as it is.

adult entertainment industry is complaining? lol. i'm curious but not curious enough to click on it.

is drizzls outside. haz to go out in the drizzls for my online shopping vgc, and a cheering up stop for a chocolate martini. they don't open for another 2 hours.

doggy treats delivery came yesterday. i keep telling brenden he's covered and not to worry, but he's always whining about sumthin.
    taking my glasses off to give him belly raspberries tee hee {{{{{*}}}}}

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 2012

adult entertainment industry is complaining? lol. i'm curious but not curious enough to click on it.

It is a popcorn-worthy thread. Lots of LOLZ, very little in ways of pictures, a whole lot of huffing and puffing. :lol:

Right now it has moved to dictionary definitions stage.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

I am upset with my biological clock and that desire mother nature gave me. It all has to do about babies. The clock is ticking. They are both telling me to find Mr. Right. This is not the right time for that.

edited December 2012

Skiriki said:

It is a popcorn-worthy thread. Lots of LOLZ, very little in ways of pictures, a whole lot of huffing and puffing. :lol:

Right now it has moved to dictionary definitions stage.

oh. i like lolz.

i'll prolly need a babel translator fish, not sure how to activate it, where's Ford Prefect when ya need 'im? :)

thanks Skiri, that was a fun read.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I saw that thread and haven't goe to read it, I'm going to get more coffee and some snacks and head over!

Lovely day today, warm and bright. Good day to clan and grocery shop! Then it's chili cookin' time!

Everyone have a great weekend! Now back to coffee & content installation.. and backing the runtime up to an external HD.. argh.. :bug:

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

Complaint: Weirded out by the Toothless Vickie. Please die, evil ad!

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I know it refers to a song, but that particular song is practically unknown in my neck of woods. Probably not that known outside of USA, actually. So it kinda, umm, takes my thoughts into different, more unpleasant things.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    tjohn said:

I know it refers to a song, but that particular song is practically unknown in my neck of woods. Probably not that known outside of USA, actually. So it kinda, umm, takes my thoughts into different, more unpleasant things.
    "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth", I suppose I should feel lucky that the ads don't show a flattened Grandma.

edited December 1969

Yeah, I know the song. Which may make me an exception in my country.

Considering how our hotlines make sure that their emergency help line numbers are visible in December, though, leads my thoughts down to Unpleasantsville with regards of missing front teeth.

edited December 1969

Also, fun factoid:

The song "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" does not quite work when it was transported and translated for our country.

Y'see... over here, it is not daddy who dresses up as Santa Claus.

It is usually a neighbor, or some other male relative...

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Also, fun factoid:

The song "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" does not quite work when it was transported and translated for our country.

Y'see... over here, it is not daddy who dresses up as Santa Claus.

It is usually a neighbor, or some other male relative...

That certainly would change the outcome of the last verse:
    "I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
    Underneath his beard so snowy white;
    Oh what a laugh it would have been
    If Daddy had only seen
    Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night."
    edited December 1969

...innnnnndeeeeeed.

edited December 1969

My brother Tom will be playing Saint Nicholas this Christmas. I don't know why.

This_is_my_brother_Tom.jpg
    356 x 356 - 22K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 2012

ps1borg said:
    Zool?

Zool?

Zool lives in a refrigerator, must like the cold :)

it was like a little hut and vortex in the fridge, ... i think.

...there is no Data, only Lore. :cheese:

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 2012

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Zool?

Zool?

Zool lives in a refrigerator, must like the cold :)

it was like a little hut and vortex in the fridge, ... i think.

...there is no Data, only Lore. :cheese:

nextgen reference ? tee hee

Lore was Data's evil twin, yes?

Lars is the drummer from Metallica.

double_facepalm.jpg
    635 x 496 - 52K
    edited December 1969

...yes, yes he is.

edited December 1969

well. i think my Cookie is set for a while, tee hee, bought her the toon-terrace so she can it for tea and scones. squee she's so cute.

kobamax is in the one day store sale thingee at rmp, they have TY2 outfits. oh the torment.

oh, and the giveaway iz started http://www.renderosity.com/2012-holiday-giveaway-week-1-cms-16467

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Cool today under a dull grey sky with bright sunbeams and the promise of a warm afternoon :)

edited December 1969

I am upset with my biological clock and that desire mother nature gave me. It all has to do about babies. The clock is ticking. They are both telling me to find Mr. Right. This is not the right time for that.

Been in the news lately:

http://www.smh.com.au/national/transplanting-of-ovaries-could-sustain-fertility-20121129-2air1.html?skin=text-only

edited December 2012

...day started off dry & cold with a fair amount of sun. then regressed to cloudy, wet, and cold.

Was going to hop on the bike & do my weekend errands today as the forecast for tomorrow calls for an absolute deluge.

Taking transit to my local shopping district takes four to five times as long each way (and costs money) compared to the bike ride, most of which is spent standing around going nowhere while waiting for just missed connections.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 2012

I'm hanging out to get on the water but the bay is quite treacherous this time of year, especially on a day that begins with overcast sky and calm sea. Bike riding sounds fun, where we live there is too much traffic on narrow street, even on a Sunday, so the bikes have stayed in the shed :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Am worn out today, only a couple of weeks to go until some time off and a shiny new job for a while. That's no help, having panic about handling stress next year gots ta laugh at myself. That is my small complaint :)

edited December 2012

22 days to Christmas. oh noes. not ready. wrapping, scotch tape, ... scotch. lol christmas renders. render, render, ... scotch -tee hee

my eyes are too tired to install t'nite.

aww, no squirrel costume for cookie and peaches

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I'm hanging out to get on the water but the bay is quite treacherous this time of year, especially on a day that begins with overcast sky and calm sea. Bike riding sounds fun, where we live there is too much traffic on narrow street, even on a Sunday, so the bikes have stayed in the shed :)

wuz reading about the red algae bloom near Sydney.

edited December 2012

ps1borg said:

wuz reading about the red algae bloom near Sydney.

Rain washes a lot of nutrients into water so naturally the algae comes to feed. Red algae is not so bad, the blue-green algae in inland waterways is a killer. You get a beautiful cool lake and warning signs saying whatever you do don't swim here :)

edited December 1969

lakes are pretty. i'm afraid of frankenfish. if i saw one i'd faint and then drown.

edited December 2012

lakes are pretty. i'm afraid of frankenfish. if i saw one i'd faint and then drown.

Oh you mean Handfish

HF.jpg
    340 x 227 - 23K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Oh you mean Handfish

actually, Mr.(Ms.) Handfish is kinda cute. i can't tell if they're the same thing.

http://www.belch.com/blog/2012/05/16/world-record-snakehead-caught-in-potomac-river/

A northern snakehead fish, which some people call “Frankenfish,” was pulled out of a tributary of the Potomac River by a Woodbridge man. The fish, which isn’t supposed to live in the D.C. area, weighed in at more than 18 pounds.

edited December 1969

supposedly, Peanut's hair is a fishing lure.

edited December 1969

...well, spent the day here at the local hotspot as the weather outside turned most unappealing. Now it's dark, though the rain finally stopped (for the time being). Still ache all over as the osteoarthritis and RA have both kicked in big time today due to the damp and cold.

Cinema across the street has nothing I'm interested in this weekend so that's not in the plan for tonight.

Big Ten Championship will start in about fifteen minutes, which requires heading off to a pub. Wisconsin will no doubt get throttled by a very good Nebraska though, which wouldn't make for an enjoyable evening after the week I endured.

Can't even work on 3D as I am experiencing issues with the updates to Genesis content not properly uninstalling the older versions (posted a thread about this over on Nuts & Bolts forum) and I keep getting Duplicate ID errors, one which recently hosed the UV map on my Genesis Leela Teen.

...meh, what to do...

...another Saturday night and I ain't got no plans made
    ain't got no plans made for what I might do
    Do I drink at a pub or sing Karaoke?
    Tonight's so boring I'm blue

This discussion has been closed.