The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...yah, been a while since Wooly and especially Rezca dropped a post or two here.

I feel kind of like Rogerbee over on the Realistic Renders NOT thread.

Last Wooly post - in the last incarnation of the thread - he was reinstalling stuff.

Reinstalling stuff, RIGHT,,, thats just code for messing with my brain,, showing his true evil side, neglecting giving me all his attention, as an act of ultimate sadism, which without a doubt can be calculated back as the cause of ALL SUFFERING ON THE PLANET !!!! :gulp:

Sigh,,, something must be done ! >:-(

Ohww, and rez,, we need MUCH more dragons ! :coolgrin:

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...in the words of Richard Starkey (no squirrels were abused or otherwise embarrassed in the posting of this response).

My question is... Why the hell not? ;)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699
    edited December 1969

I am hoping I get the job at the movie theater.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

PPro 2012 arrived FINALLY, will install it tonight or this weekend! Wheee! :bug: :bug:

Still have a bazillion DAZ items to install but I have enough to work on man-eating plants and such, just need to install a couple of Daz dresses for Vicky and I can get to work! :snake:

New guitar kicks butt, though the pickups are weak - will replace all 3 next month. :bug:

Meh, back to work.. code code code.. while visions of lurid 50's sci-fi/fantasy mag covers and movie posters dance in my head.. :ahhh:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Having enjoyed listening to the finest of too damn loud rock music in live venues in my misspent youth, resulting in the loss of some of the upper range of my hearing (kids, don't try this at home!) most of the nuances of hi-fidelity are lost on me now..
    CDs and MP3s sound fine to me.
    It's all about the music, anyway. A crappy performance reproduced in perfect aural fidelity is still a crappy performance. Robert Johnson on vinyl or CD, is still awesome because it's Robert Effing Johnson.
    To each his/her own (shrugs).

I had a big Marantz with a pair of those "too heavy to lift without back-strain" Radio Shack speakers back in the day. Sounded pretty good to me.

it's near impossible to walkby a radio shack without going in :)

edited December 1969

the sleigh in the reindeer and sleigh set needs to be steampunked somehow ...

edited December 1969

groan everything in my rdna w/l is mega salez discount, haz to choose. so hard.

edited December 1969

I hate when that happens! Last week I got about six emails from Rendo telling me about wishloisted items on sale.. argh.. :ahhh:

edited December 1969

I hate when that happens! Last week I got about six emails from Rendo telling me about wishloisted items on sale.. argh.. :ahhh:

i'd hardly heard of Cookies and Peaches before the sale. but now i need all the kitteh stuff for them.
    so far i have the lynx and the tabby. still need all the tiger textures and the redfox and beagle

edited December 1969

i really like the Leon of the Night.

but my genesis isn't a complete man and i can't afford to make him a complete man any time soon.

Brock and his luv magnet will just have to keep me satisfied in the meantime.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

but my genesis isn't a complete man and i can't afford to make him a complete man any time soon.

The M4 Gens can be parented and adjusted to fit pretty well. They don't have the M5 UV, though.

edited November 2012

The M4 Gens can be parented and adjusted to fit pretty well. They don't have the M5 UV, though.

i don't have M5 either.
    the last genesis product i bought was when D3 for genesis came out,
    the plan was to use it for Jepe's Marius, that didn't pan out.

Leon is the first genesis character out that i find attractive.

every human male character in my movie treatment is a variety of M4.

I was using H3 for a while too, so many handsome characters,
    but i have trouble setting his facial expressions just right.

the bane of poserizing artist. lol been struggling with expressions since poser 4. :facepalm:

actors in r/l have expression troubles, too. wooden, the critics sometimes call it.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I was about to sign up for a Mastercard. I then found out that they charge interest or an annual fee. I think I'll keep using my pre-paid debit card for now. Bye

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Warm under a marbled white and grey sky tinged red and gold from the rising sun. There are a few spots of rain falling but nothing hitting the ground. Looks like a hot steamy day ahead :)

edited December 1969

PPro 2012 arrived FINALLY, will install it tonight or this weekend! Wheee! :bug: :bug:

Still have a bazillion DAZ items to install but I have enough to work on man-eating plants and such, just need to install a couple of Daz dresses for Vicky and I can get to work! :snake:

New guitar kicks butt, though the pickups are weak - will replace all 3 next month. :bug:

Meh, back to work.. code code code.. while visions of lurid 50's sci-fi/fantasy mag covers and movie posters dance in my head.. :ahhh:

Sounds good :)

edited December 1969

Crossing fingers arms and legs for you :)

• edited December 1969

i'd hardly heard of Cookies and Peaches before the sale. but now i need all the kitteh stuff for them.
    so far i have the lynx and the tabby. still need all the tiger textures and the redfox and beagle

I had all the peaches products in my cart, and then changed my mind. I obviously have Cookie and love all things from Littlefox and Capsces, but I think Cupcake will have to do for my catty renders. :lol:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Crossing fingers arms and legs for you :)

Thanks!

edited December 1969

wuh oes

Ice Sheet Loss at Both Poles Increasing, Study Finds
    http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2012-376&cid=release_2012-376

edited December 1969

fivecat said:

I had all the peaches products in my cart, and then changed my mind. I obviously have Cookie and love all things from Littlefox and Capsces, but I think Cupcake will have to do for my catty renders. :lol:

Cupcake? ... Cupcake?

edited December 1969

Yes, please!

• edited December 1969

I have a fiber rich oatmeal cupcake, but I think you probably want something chocolate and decadent.

edited December 1969

fivecat said:
    I have a fiber rich oatmeal cupcake, but I think you probably want something chocolate and decadent.

That is called a "muffin."

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Just need to get off my fins and do something! :-S

Time for a no-foam, no-fat, no-caffeine latte' - just buy it and pour it out, it's not good for anything. :gulp:

• edited December 1969

fivecat said:

Lol, yeah it is, but I prefer to pretend it is a cupcake with chocolate frosting.

edited December 1969

fivecat said:
    fivecat said:

Lol, yeah it is, but I prefer to pretend it is a cupcake with chocolate frosting.

cupC.jpeg
    300 x 200 - 7K
    edited November 2012

ps1borg said:

Just need to get off my fins and do something! :-S

Time for a no-foam, no-fat, no-caffeine latte' - just buy it and pour it out, it's not good for anything. :gulp:[/quote

I gots to stop drinking so much coffee. I'm end of contract in a couple of weeks so I'll give up then :) 16 sleeps to go *yawns*

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    fivecat said:
    fivecat said:

fresh out of chocolate. Strawberry?

edited December 1969

No word from the theater. Maybe tomorrow!

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Is anyone else having problems with the site?

This discussion has been closed.