Set the Stage with the Spectacular World of Genesis - Render Thread!

Comments

• Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

You have a great imagination!

Stezza said:
    Snail Trail
    Rendered in Carrara 8.5B
    PostWork - PSE11
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited November 2012

CUTE!
    Genesis as the Troll and the pixie.
    Rendered in DS4.5.

Thank you.

Hiro 5, the more I use H5 the more I'm getting to like the morph.

Hiro-5-2.jpg
    719 x 1170 - 195K
    Post edited by scorpio on
  • WiseavatarWiseavatar Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

Rendered in Octane

leather2.jpg
    1100 x 1600 - 457K
  • Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

Here's my first go with Hiro 5. I chose the most realistic character in the bundle, Takeo, along with some parts of the Dragon Rage outfit and the Space hair. Takeo is lounging on the roof of Merlin's tea house. Having characters on roofs is a common trope in anime (I have no idea why!) so I thought it was a fitting scene for a first render with Hiro 5. This is a Luxrender/Reality render.

takeo_roof.jpg
    1433 x 1400 - 515K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

...finally got GenX to load other morphs.

The latest version of my LeelaTeen.

leela_pub_PW.png
    618 x 800 - 728K
  • ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 1,385
    edited December 1969

my contribution, both characters are Genesis meshes.

WushuTraining01.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 2M
  • waningmoonwaningmoon Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

zilver, you have been working out since i saw something from you last. O.o'

• ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 1,385
    edited December 1969

zilver, you have been working out since i saw something from you last. O.o'

That's right!
    being an Aiko3 diehard fan, was difficult changing to Genesis but now I love it!
  • JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited December 1969

Wow! What a beautiful thread! :)

@scorpio64dragon: I especially love both of your images so much.... one day I want to be able to tell stories like you do! Beautiful! :)

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited November 2012

Wow! What a beautiful thread! :)
    Yeah, everybody's posting such great stuff!

Here's my latest, and all three characters are Genesis -- the waitress is Amaterasu, the guy at the counter is Caleb (used Posemaster to convert one of the M4 poses from Moonshines Diner Interior Poses for him), and the little girl is wearing the S41 skintexture from Children of the World, Genesis's Basic Child morph, and 0.50 each of the African Female B and C morphs from Ethnicity for Genesis.

DS4.5Pro render, prework and postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

. . . grew up to be an astronaut.

GrewUptobeanAstronautx2000.jpg
    1333 x 2000 - 1020K
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on
  • Edward_552019Edward_552019 Posts: 122
    edited November 2012

I'm hard at it, learning Vue and while taking a break, I read this thread and thought I'd submit a WIP. The landscape is the WIP, I just tossed in Genesis and a tree. She turned out pretty good without any post work.

Ed

Vue_of_Genesis.png
    800 x 450 - 387K
    Post edited by Edward_552019 on
  • 2Fatbear2Fatbear Posts: 49
    edited November 2012

Here is one of my renders with Genesis on DAZ 4.5 using UE2 (no shadows) 1 Direct Light (with shadows), 2 spots (to give a blue-purple tone to the shadows) and one linear point (inside the porch, behind the left column)

The three figures are default Genesis (I forgot their names! The blonde is Riley for S5)

Since they are nude and I dont know if I can post this image here, here is the link for Deviant:

http://2fatbear.deviantart.com/#/d5lu6ec

Here is another one, but from the old computer, this was the biggest size I could do:

Rendered with Reality2/Lux and DAZ 4.5
    2 Genesis figures all morphed
    There are four lights, being two area lights on the sides, the "neon" and the bike headlight. Besides, there is another big area light on the back behind a gel (a transparent image) projecting it on top of the scene and making the reflex on the window.

Girls_at_diner_-_reflexo_em_gel.png
    485 x 363 - 250K
    Post edited by 2Fatbear on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

He is one I did last month as my officail Bald Wizard Club entry image using Genesis. :)

I threw everything Daz Studio 4.5 had to offer, collision, Autofit using different pieces of M4 clothing from different sets, Uber surfaces for the M4 skin etc.

BWC.jpg
    757 x 1050 - 420K
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

A quick play with the new Stephanie 5 Elite Skin Texture Joanie.

Rendered in DS4.5 using the light preset from Chablis for V4 and Genesis (another Morris creation).

joanie1b.jpg
    1000 x 1647 - 729K
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited November 2012

My latest PlatClub Inspirations submission -- The woman is Reby Sky for Genesis (using one of the Reby Sky V4 Elite textures), wearing Effortless Cool for Genesis Male/Mellow. The pose was originally for M4 from Moonshines Diner Interior Poses, converted to Genesis with Posemaster.

DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Looking for Water

LookingForWater-x2000.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited November 2012

...just picked up Sadie and Sam for Genesis

So mixing a few morphs came up with a Sadie Teen.

Clothing includes: JeanZ[ for V4, Mentha Piperata for A3 (top), and Sport Trainer shoes for Genesis.

Hair is K4 Bun Hair from 3DU's Kaitey.

sadie_in_the_hood.jpg
    800 x 1131 - 577K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,345
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...just picked up Sadie and Sam for Genesis

So mixing a few morphs came up with a Sadie Teen.

Clothing includes: JeanZ[ for V4, Mentha Piperata for A3 (top), and Sport Trainer shoes for Genesis.

Hair is K4 Bun Hair from 3DU's Kaitey.

Very pretty girl!!!

edited December 1969

A mix from Nata, Toon Amy, chibigirl and Aiko 3. DS4.5 with shader builder custom shaders. As usual, minimalist because my old pc; at least it now support two characters at the same time...Genesis and Kerochan :)

34.png
    711 x 885 - 157K
    edited December 1969

I Tried to do more complex things, but continuos crash only allowed me to obtain a pair of render with few things until I resigned.

DS4.5, Genesis with Hitomi and Nata

111.png
    711 x 885 - 812K
    110.png
    711 x 885 - 826K
  • hzrhzr Posts: 207
    edited November 2012

Below you can see Genesis using V4 base shape and GND4 transferred through GenX. I also loaded in the Lauren Bacall head morph from WERTS to around 90% and used a few regular genesis FBMs like tone and fitness details and a few deltoid and shoulder fixes to narrow these down.

Rendered in Vray for C4D.

Hope you like it!

Lauren-Camaro5.jpg
    1440 x 810 - 340K
    Lauren-Studio5.jpg
    960 x 540 - 174K
    Lauren-Studio8.jpg
    1440 x 810 - 240K
    Lauren-Studio6.jpg
    960 x 540 - 190K
    Post edited by hzr on
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

heinz0r said:
    Below you can see Genesis using V4 base shape and GND4 transferred through GenX. I also loaded in the Lauren Bacall head morph from WERTS to around 90% and used a few regular genesis FBMs like tone and fitness details and a few deltoid and shoulder fixes to narrow these down.

Rendered in Vray for C4D.

Hope you like it!

Very nice. I assume the skin which looks so realistic has something to do with that renderer? I have trouble making my skin look that "real".

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

That skin looks good...IMHO really good.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,550
    edited December 1969

Nice heinz0r, gotta love Vray

• hzrhzr Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Thanks guys. And come on DAZ, really nudity flag for a tasteful image where you can just see the backside of the woman? I think this was a little uptight but well, your forum your rules I guess...

@Riggswolfe : Yeah V-Ray is really good for those situations, but with a bit of determination and figuring out how things work you can get very good looking results with the 3Delight engine aswell. It does not look like it as first sight but it is a very complex beast with lots of power once you know how to write shaders for it :)

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Picked up Manami and some hair this recent sale and decided to do something with it.

Daz3D:
    Manami
    Marielle Hair
    Silkessence
    Genesis Evolution: Expressions

Renderosity:
    SF Shadow Warrior Genesis
    SF Adventure for Shadow Warrior
    Arah3D Subtly Soft Lights For DS

RuntimeDNA:
    IGD Iron Fist Bundle

Manami_Ninja.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 198K
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

ZamuelNow said:
    Picked up Manami and some hair this recent sale and decided to do something with it.

I always enjoy your renders but this might be my new favorite. Great job! :-)
    edited December 1969

gilikshe said:
    I Tried to do more complex things, but continuos crash only allowed me to obtain a pair of render with few things until I resigned.

DS4.5, Genesis with Hitomi and Nata

Cant guarantee it will work for you, but I also had crash after crash trying to render with 3Dlight in DS4.5. Then I got a new computer and went slow installing things. With nothing installed there was no problem. I started installing and right in the first batch of only 5 items, again the crashes. Wasnt hard to find the problem: WorldBase XT (I hope maker correct the issue, its a great product). After that I went installing (still a lot to go) and never had crashes all the time again.

Of course it can be other item(s) causing you the trouble, but be sure it is some problem with installed content.

{}fatbear

edited December 1969

heinz0r said:
    Thanks guys. And come on DAZ, really nudity flag for a tasteful image where you can just see the backside of the woman? I think this was a little uptight but well, your forum your rules I guess...

I second that!

Amazing work heinz0r, lightning is very well done.

I'm new to DAZ world, can you tell a bit how you use Vray with DS? Or it isnt DS?

{}fatbear

• MedzinMedzin Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

Using Genesis twice, one as Goblin and other as adventurous girl.
    Set in Jack Tomalin's Parkside Tube Station.
    Rendered with 3Delight in DS4.5

454-tunnelamp.jpg
    1066 x 800 - 76K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

I really like the Sprite figure availble at RDNA but its Poser only, so I thought I would see what I could do with Genesis.

goth-sprites.jpg
    848 x 1200 - 303K