The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Lunchtime and was looking forward to fried chicken in a box from the takeaway. Ah well. Is raining again, what happened to summer? Oh, that's next week :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Well, some rain is gonna be good for plants. :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Lunchtime and was looking forward to fried chicken in a box from the takeaway. Ah well. Is raining again, what happened to summer? Oh, that's next week :)

"It can't rain all the time."
    edited December 1969

Meh all dressed up and nowhere to go on a workday. I still like the rain, our house is nice and dry :) One of the difficulties for us is gutters and drains don't get a regular workout and they block up and back up like this morning. Dont have much on anyway, am two weeks short of a change and could do with some rest and rec :)

edited December 1969

Rain stopped and the sun came out in a glittery steel grey sky, there are trails of awesome shiny bright wetness everywhere :)

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Complaint: My right eye hurts. But a good coincidence is tomorrow AM is appointment with optometrist.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

I have to pee. that was not the complaint. I am going to try to download my RDNA page 2 stuff. I will be opening each item in its own tab by using a slowed down version of snap links. I made it so slow that it will not crash my browser. I will be back later

Right now I have to pee.

...ConnieKat used to complain about that natural function a lot. Really miss her.
    edited November 2012

...sweet, I got to rename the thread (in part) in my sleep.

...The Sleeper Only Awakens When the Alarm Goes Off Complaint Thread

I Canz rite with inviZble inq too

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Galvatorex is an excellent name for a bad guy..

..sounds like a character from the Asterix and Obelix comics. ;-)

Always loved the name of the village's druid: Getafix

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

...you don't live in the Pacific Northwet.

Heck, it rains here even when the sun is out.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Complaint: I am losing much of my short-term memory and I am losing much of my short-term memory.
    When the HECK did Tjohn become a 100% Copy of my caretaker Cecil? I know Misty changes with the seasonal winds but Tjohn went from a Rodent on a boy, to a boy to Cecil's look a like so fast I'm a bit freaked. What's next? Dust in a coffin?
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...sweet, I got to rename the thread (in part) in my sleep.

...The Sleeper Only Awakens When the Alarm Goes Off Complaint Thread

I Canz rite with inviZble inq too

Yay ! I see what you mean about soggy carpet, squelchy :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

...you don't live in the Pacific Northwet.

Heck, it rains here even when the sun is out.

Our turn for a rain adventure :)

edited December 1969

Complaint: My right eye hurts. But a good coincidence is tomorrow AM is appointment with optometrist.

Hope that is better by now :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I am having difficulty sleeping on the other hand I cannot sleep

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited November 2012

Kyoto Kid said:
    Galvatorex is an excellent name for a bad guy..

..sounds like a character from the Asterix and Obelix comics. ;-)

Always loved the name of the village's druid: Getafix
    And of course Unhygienix the fishmonger... Cacophonix the bard... and Fulliautomatix the smith... good days (~_~).

EDIT: a real complaint: Horse Pro Bundle contains doubled and TREBLED copies of the same file, contains files labelled as Mac when they're for PC, contains four copies of the same file for Mac and no PC version... who QAs the download system?! >_<... *grumble*</p>

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

...yes, those were delightful stories and the background and scenery art was very nicely detailed.

edited December 1969

ARRRRGH! *headdesk*

Complaint: Just checked my cred card, and NOPE, not enough munny for that horse pro bundle. Getting munny on 5th of December (tax returns), but won't hit my cred card 'till 6th. Darn.

Ah well. I'll live.

edited December 1969

Huge bright moon shining down on us tonight, looks kind of bulbous and bigger than usual I guess from atmospheric lensing from everything getting stirred up by the storm before. Shiny and entertaining anyway on a humid kind of damp smelling evening :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    ARRRRGH! *headdesk*

Complaint: Just checked my cred card, and NOPE, not enough munny for that horse pro bundle. Getting munny on 5th of December (tax returns), but won't hit my cred card 'till 6th. Darn.

Ah well. I'll live.

They will surely extend the sale :) Um didn't know horses blended. Bent? Nice horses anyhow :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...yes, those were delightful stories and the background and scenery art was very nicely detailed.

The asterisk movie was kind of pale in comparison with the strips, not energetic or funny or enough something :)

edited November 2012

Feels kind of strange not having to work tomorrow, am not sleepy at all :)

Eta end thread.spam()

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    They will surely extend the sale :) Um didn't know horses blended. Bent? Nice horses anyhow :)

Well... there was this angel, y'see, that came in on dragon's wings, and, well... there was a deal. So it is now all good. ;) :-)

edited November 2012

Skiriki said:
    ps1borg said:

Well... there was this angel, y'see, that came in on dragon's wings, and, well... there was a deal. So it is now all good. ;) :-)

Hey great :). Uh oh yes misread bend for blend, was thinking wtf?

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Oh man, DAZ totally needs to kick their file server or reboot it, it has slowed down to painful crawl again.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I read a lawyer joke saying that biologists are going to use lawyers instead of mice for their experiments. That was a terrible joke. Just because you do not like someone's career does not mean that their rights as a human is null and void. I hate that kind of joke.

edited December 1969

Don't worry, the lawyers will totally sue if they feel that they have been slandered or libeled. ;)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Complaint: I am losing much of my short-term memory and I am losing much of my short-term memory.
    When the HECK did Tjohn become a 100% Copy of my caretaker Cecil? I know Misty changes with the seasonal winds but Tjohn went from a Rodent on a boy, to a boy to Cecil's look a like so fast I'm a bit freaked. What's next? Dust in a coffin?
    Hopefully that's still a few years off, lol. I'm 59, but I feel older - feel me right there and you'll see. :)
    That Cecil sounds like a handsome guy. ;-)

Complaint: Me want horsie but spended all my pennies on sales! Waaahh!
    Non-complaint: The horse has big morphability. You can turn it into a llama already. What happens when Rawn gets ahold of it?

edited December 1969

If you sleep on your hand, at least your hand will go to sleep. :)
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Non-complaint: The horse has big morphability. You can turn it into a llama already. What happens when Rawn gets ahold of it?

This has been answered already.

THIS happens.

This discussion has been closed.