The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

SOunds like it is sinus. Do your eyes hurt?

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    tjohn said:
    Complaint: Rain brought me a sinus headache and subacromial bursitis attack.
    Non-complaint: We needed rain.

:shut: I've had a headache all day! Woke up with it. Aspirin hasn't touched it, Aleve hasn't touched it, extra coffee hasn't touched it . . . I don't think it's sinus, but it's been cloudy and rainy here all day too.

No, mainly my temples. And the back of my head, but that may just be muscle tension from the constant, unremitting, agonizing pain I've been in all day.

What? This is the complaint thread, isn't it? :coolsmirk: Honestly, it's been more annoying than anything else -- I usually take a painkiller and half an hour later I can't pinpoint when it stopped. Today . . . it hasn't stopped. :-/

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    fivecat said:
    Squirrels eating twinkies, that's what I want to see.

Couldn't find a squirrel...how about a ferret?

Nice one, I could just see one of my ferrets doing that whn we had them running round the place.
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I want to munch on something. I do not have any snacks. Oh wait I have chips in the car

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    tjohn said:
    Complaint: Rain brought me a sinus headache and subacromial bursitis attack.
    Non-complaint: We needed rain.

:shut: I've had a headache all day! Woke up with it. Aspirin hasn't touched it, Aleve hasn't touched it, extra coffee hasn't touched it . . . I don't think it's sinus, but it's been cloudy and rainy here all day too.

No, mainly my temples. And the back of my head, but that may just be muscle tension from the constant, unremitting, agonizing pain I've been in all day.

What? This is the complaint thread, isn't it? :coolsmirk: Honestly, it's been more annoying than anything else -- I usually take a painkiller and half an hour later I can't pinpoint when it stopped. Today . . . it hasn't stopped. :-/

Hi, **sticks finger in air** I also have an headache, forhead, temples, etc, mostly cause I have a bad temper, caused by temporarely hating people, all of them, like to curse and bite, but some people actually are nice, so I need to behave for them as an exception, which irritates me, like to kick uncontrolably, dammit !

**Sends some possitive energy, while contemplating torture**

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Hey! Welcome back Sal (^_^)/

• edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    fivecat said:
    Squirrels eating twinkies, that's what I want to see.

Couldn't find a squirrel...how about a ferret?

That probably counts as animal abuse, lol. Feed it a deep fried twinkie and you're looking at 10 years.

edited December 1969

I am over my munching Madness Violation. I vomited after that mmv.

• edited December 1969

You need to see a doctor if you're vomiting after eating.

edited December 1969

fivecat said:

You need to see a doctor if you're vomiting after eating.

I am going to see my doctor on the 12th.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint for today: Spent ALL day sitting in a Hospital waiting room as my friend got treated, (eyes so needed a driver), or sitting in my car because food and drink was not allowed. This was also the BORINGEST waiting room I've ever been in. No TV, No magazines, No music playing, nothing at all. And Cell Phones were BANNED! I felt like asking if it was okay for me to read my book.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Complaint for today: Spent ALL day sitting in a Hospital waiting room as my friend got treated, (eyes so needed a driver), or sitting in my car because food and drink was not allowed. This was also the BORINGEST waiting room I've ever been in. No TV, No magazines, No music playing, nothing at all. And Cell Phones were BANNED! I felt like asking if it was okay for me to read my book.

Not even 20 y o National Geographics? Worst waiting room...ever!
  • SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

**Waves** :coolsmile:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

waited in the cold rain for the bus nigh 40 minutes. long line at the lottery counter.

stopped in a warm place for a glass of merlot.

haz a real nice buzz going, hoping it lasts a while

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,992
    edited December 1969

Is everybody sick?... I just came back from the the doctor too... I have a virus and all I got was a prescription for Motrin... nothing psychotropic or even cool sounding. The waiting room was boring too... BUT... I saw various informative pamphlets for erectile dysfunction, female incontinence and diabetes related blood testers... are magazine subscriptions really that expensive? Luckily I brought along a TIME magazine... apparently there was a super-storm called sandy recently... hmmm, sounds familiar.
    I don't get it but every doctor I ever choose from our health plan seems to only cater to people 115 and older... makes me feel younger, but I can't shake the feeling any moment the grim reaper is gonna kick in the front door and take everyone in the room... I always have to wait like two hours too and inevitably I get bored and fall asleep... I'm really worried one day they'll think I kicked the bucket and they'll bury me out back... I mean I suppose there would be some process in place to prevent that, but you never know... they might just toss me in a dumpster or something... thats probably easier than filling out forms.
    I waited around for two hours to find out I'm sick and to get a perscription for an over-the-counter medicine and be given the advice to rest, drink plenty of fluids and call in if I have an overwhelming dresire to eat juicy human brains... really, I could have called up the guy next door for that kinda help.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited November 2012

My sinus's are acting up today so everything taste like crap.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Umm... how many squirrels are in that pic and what are they actually doing? Isn't that a third squirrel back there and... umm...

there does seem to be an extra paw there?

edited December 1969

I got a new hair cut

a bit of pampering is always nice, extra special when it's cold out. :)

edited November 2012

doctors these days never prescribe Guinness.

bummers - i missed my chance at the predatron sale for the Trogldyte

Peanut: "batnut, face my honey roasted justice"

tee hee - thiz lol is still high-larious

guild.png
    379 x 311 - 238K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Lovely spring afternoon here and I'm stuck inside. At least I got a swim in this morning, but this afternoon they had the phones working again at work - don't know why, nobody has called since I got here. Oh and the building got struck by lightning. Not sure how that caused it to flood. Don't think I worked at a place that was struck by lightning before. Is it good luck? Bad luck? Something different anyhow :)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Salvatore said:
    M F M said:

**Waves** :coolsmile:

*Mexican wave* :)

• jmperjmper Posts: 257
    edited December 1969

The DAZ Horse 2 got me thinking...

1804430.jpg
    330 x 440 - 116K
  • edited December 1969

jmper said:
    The DAZ Horse 2 got me thinking...

If only it barfed rainbows....

• jmperjmper Posts: 257
    edited December 1969

fivecat said:
    If only it barfed rainbows....

Exactly!

• MardookMardook Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

This is the complaint thread... here's my contribution.

Dynamic Clothing Control has all but become completely useless in the 2 most recent versions of DS. I just thought you should know!

Anyway... here's the rest of my complaint...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,622
    edited November 2012

I should work more hours tonight but I'm tiiiiired. *Whine*

P.S. I hate Poser Pro and its lag and its freezing in the middle of a two-hour render without any ability to tell it's frozen. Hate hate hate.

Post edited by SickleYield on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    My sinus's are acting up today so everything taste like crap.
    What? It only taste's like crap when your sinus's are out of whack? Please explain to me why everything I eat taste like nice warm cardboard. FLAVOR seems to have been rubbed right of my tongue. Do taste buds get old? Or do they just give up after all these years of the bland Diet the freaking Doctors have me on?
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Oh man, DAZ totally needs to kick their file server...

...I find performing a physical "reboot" to be more reliable as well as quite satisfying.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

ooo boy oh boy

feeling lucky for the 425 million dollar powerball?

feeling the luck today, i won $10 on a take-5 scratch off and 4 bucks for a powerball number.

don't wanna go nuts, gonna play 5 games.

anyone wanna help me pick numbers?
    i need 5 numbers between 1 to 59 and then a powerball number 1 to 35.

425 million buys a lot of horse bundles :lol:

...and a lot of "friends" and "family members" you never knew you had.

I'll stick to the Megabucks. Nobody cares who wins it because it never really gets "big" and (at least here in Orygun) you can choose not to have your name publicised in the event you actually win the silly thing. At my age, even the basic starting jackpot would set me up pretty much for the rest of my life after taxes.

...undercover millionaire

Don't want to be no billionaire
    'Cos I don't really care
    to deal with all those people
    who crawl out from the shadows
    and say they're my rightful heirs.

No "fifth cousin" from Dubai.
    Callin' me collect,to say "Hi"
    No "preschool chum"