V4 Skins Batch Converter to Genesis 2 Female.....

1234568»

Comments

• Victoria 4 for genesis 2 female

• How do I do a screen shot?

• SO I can show you

• This is what I have right now.

screenshot 1.png
    819 x 619 - 25K
  • VERY FRUSTRATED

screenshot 1.png
    819 x 619 - 37K
  • Click the Select Folder button (to process a whole folder of files) or Select Files (to pocess only some files from a folder) under the empty box

• DraagonStormDraagonStorm Posts: 748
    edited November 2016

Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 female (This is the folder I want the converted files to go) but when I get to this (select folder and its subfolder to convert) I get nothing!

You don't see a list of files there because you are selecting the entire folder. Once that folder is selected the list boxes above will fill in with the presets from the selected folder, and any subfolder(s) of that folder.

Post edited by DraagonStorm on
  • Hey, I'm hitting a wall here and it has probably been addressed. I just haven't found it yet. Can this convert .mc6 files? Or is there a script or conversion for changing Poser Materials to Mat Poses (that I could convert with this script).

I've used this before with success but that was months ago. No luck tonight and a couple hours of unsuccessful research.

Thanks for your help!

• No it doesn't support .mc6

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    CitizenM said:

Hey, I'm hitting a wall here and it has probably been addressed. I just haven't found it yet. Can this convert .mc6 files? Or is there a script or conversion for changing Poser Materials to Mat Poses (that I could convert with this script).

I've used this before with success but that was months ago. No luck tonight and a couple hours of unsuccessful research.

Thanks for your help!

http://www.sharecg.com/v/84580/browse/10/Software-and-Tools/MC6-to-PZ2-Batch-Converter

• Thank you for responding, Draagonstorm!

Thank you, Kerya! On a Mac though. :(

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    CitizenM said:

Thank you for responding, Draagonstorm!

Thank you, Kerya! On a Mac though. :(

This one is not free, but works on Macs too: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/batch-material-convert/89330

• Thank you Kerya! Picked it up and it worked great! Ran the Batch Converter next and it worked great also! Ran N.G.S. Anagenessis 2 on it next and it renders wonderfully in Iray. I'm just at the beginning of this project but I've got the momentum I need. Thank you again, Draagonstorm and Kerya!

• After many successful conversions using this product, all of a sudden I am getting this error.  After I click OK the conversion resumes.  But this happens after every item.  Any thoughts on what the problem might be? This started happening about 2 weeks ago

v4 skin convert error.PNG
    979 x 722 - 157K