N.G.S. Anagenessis II - Revolution [Commercial]

Comments

• Ok, so it is a separate product from Anagenesis 1. Is there any reason to have both? Do they both work on the same figure? Would you only use one or the other? I'm getting this but was trying to decide if it is worth throwing the older version into my cart as well. :)

Was wondering the same thing. The first product states that it's just for Genesis 3, while the latest says it's for all figures including Genesis 3. Is the first product redundant unless you're only interested in Genesis 3 and have no plans to buy the second?

The first works with all maps. The second only with one diffuse in all figures. Thnx Dimension-Z

Okay...So, what is the benefit working with all maps as opposed to the way the new version handles things?  Is the output quality better on one or the other version?  If it doesn't make any difference, why would I want to own version 1?

The results are my promos without postwork. Thats the benefits. Sure Its better the one from the other.

Thnx

D-Z

• Dimension-ZDimension-Z Posts: 352
    edited November 2016

Does it only work with Daz3D figures, or will it work with figures that can be imported into Daz Studio?

It has One Click Solution Support only for All DAZ Genesis Figures

Although I will give to all people a guide & a freebie manual system for easier applying on Non-Genesis Figures. (tails, genitals, creatures etc.)

Or an addon for gens.

Just please be patient. It was too hard for me to make all this "beast" to working.

Thnx

D-Z

Is the process basically the same as in this tutorial forthe original Anagenessis?   http://chrisryder123.deviantart.com/art/Genital-Tutorial-N-G-S-Anagenessis-for-Gen3-630681563

This is version 1. The post is for version 2.

Thnx

D-Z

Post edited by Dimension-Z on
  • Does it only work with Daz3D figures, or will it work with figures that can be imported into Daz Studio?

Although I will give to all people a guide & a freebie manual system for easier applying on Non-Genesis Figures. (tails, genitals, creatures etc.)

Or an addon for gens.

Just please be patient. It was too hard for me to make all this "beast" to working.

Thnx

D-Z

Is the process basically the same as in this tutorial forthe original Anagenessis?   http://chrisryder123.deviantart.com/art/Genital-Tutorial-N-G-S-Anagenessis-for-Gen3-630681563

I will give to all people a guide & a freebie manual system for easier applying on Non-Genesis Figures. (tails, genitals, creatures etc.)

Or an addon for gens.

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

Does it only work with Daz3D figures, or will it work with figures that can be imported into Daz Studio?

Or an addon for gens.

Thnx

D-Z

Thnx

D-Z

There is a bit of a language barrier, the question he wants to know is this: Is the process of applying NGS2 to the genitals similar to the process used for NGS1?

• MJW said:

Does this work with layers added? I am thinking of 'home-made' tattoos, skin blemishes, etc. Is it possible to use this to create such items?

Thanks

Yes it works

Thnx 

D-Z

• will it work with a diffuse map that is just a photograph of a cat? or a fox?
    This was done with just the default setting.

One click solution only on Genesis Figures. 

Thnx

D-Z

• Does it only work with Daz3D figures, or will it work with figures that can be imported into Daz Studio?

Or an addon for gens.

Thnx

D-Z

Thnx

D-Z

There is a bit of a language barrier, the question he wants to know is this: Is the process of applying NGS2 to the genitals similar to the process used for NGS1?

I saw that anwsered this question another user. Anyway its similar. 

But, As I said I will give freebie manual system for easier applying on Non-Genesis Figures. (tails, genitals, creatures etc.)

Or an addon for gens.

Thnx

D-Z

• alan bard newcomeralan bard newcomer Posts: 2,100
    edited November 2016

will it work with a diffuse map that is just a photograph of a cat? or a fox?

Thnx

D-Z

they are genesis figures...  but are you referring to them having a "standard" geneisis texture map?
    Only change I made is to put the new texture map in the diffuse channel and create a bump map.
    ---
    same scene the one with the brighter colors in the faces is the 3dl (on the left as you face the screen) the other one is iray... and the faces seem to have lost some punch...
    ---
    will NGS work on this?
    thanks

mm double.jpg
    735 x 569 - 461K
    Post edited by alan bard newcomer on
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Thnx

D-Z

they are genesis figures...  but are you referring to them having a "standard" geneisis texture map?
    Only change I made is to put the new texture map in the diffuse channel and create a bump map.

If I understood this correctly... As long as the texture map has the same UV layout as the Genesis UV. you should be fine. I assume that you pasted the cat face on the regular face UV that comes with Genesis? And did the same with the other cat parts?

edited November 2016

Thnx

D-Z

---
    same scene the one with the brighter colors in the faces is the 3dl (on the left as you face the screen) the other one is iray... and the faces seem to have lost some punch...
    ---
    will NGS work on this?
    thanks

As I saw there are no only differences on characters, but in the whole scene. I have to see exactly the same renders to help you with the problem.

You said Left is 3DLight and Right is iRay? Right? So it was done conversion to the whole scene?

Thnx

D-Z

• didn't change anything other than the skydome and the render engine...
    when I render the cats in iray the color in the face fades.
    that's why I'm wondering if your program will fix it?
    ---
    and I can apply it once and then save the characters as scene subset?

edited November 2016

didn't change anything other than the skydome and the render engine...
    ---

OK. I got it.

What NGS presets did you use? Just One Click Genesis or Genesis 2?

If so try to play with Brightness & Pores Presets.

If You wont take the result that you want, try to increase curve 90 to 40-50 or 100 by decreasing top coat bump to 2-4.

Thnx

D-Z

• Havn't purchased it yet... 

---

edited November 2016
    Tottallou said:

1. Decrease Normal Map Value to 0.20 (Very strong Normal Map or Low Resolution - Maybe its a vendor's issue)

2. Select Pores Medium Level

Thnx

D-Z

The revised versions in Ultra Low & High Level

Better Now?

OK

Glossy Layered Weight: 2000

Top Coat Curve 0: 2.00

Top Coat Curve 90: 20.00

Top Coat Bump: 2.00

UV Set: Base Female

You can also set Top Coat Glossiness to 0.70 (Lips to 0.92)

And a quick render with these settings

Or you can use my Cutoff autogenerated image instead of micros on top coat layered weight (look second quick render)

One spot light

Thnx

D-Z

quick.jpg
    1082 x 1400 - 699K
    quick2.jpg
    1082 x 1400 - 669K
    Untitled.jpg
    1913 x 1053 - 313K
    edited November 2016

Havn't purchased it yet... 

---

OK, you can use these settings by another user

Glossy Layered Weight: 2000

Top Coat Curve 0: 2.00

Top Coat Curve 90: 20.00

Top Coat Bump: 2.00

You can also set Top Coat Glossiness to 0.70

Thnx

D-Z

• I didn't use NGS at all... I don't have it yet
    ---
    so will it change the "skin" on the faces so they don't fade like the ones I'm using now.
    ---
    Iray seems to do a pretty good job with shaders because the non -iray shaders actually look richer and fuller in Iray but the cats faces and eyes seem to fade.
    --
    neither scene has NGS... the one of the left is rendered in 3dl while the one on the right was done in iray.
    ---

• I didn't use NGS at all... I don't have it yet
    ---
    so will it change the "skin" on the faces so they don't fade like the ones I'm using now.
    ---
    Iray seems to do a pretty good job with shaders because the non -iray shaders actually look richer and fuller in Iray but the cats faces and eyes seem to fade.
    --
    neither scene has NGS... the one of the left is rendered in 3dl while the one on the right was done in iray.
    ---

Oh so sorry. My mind doesnt think anymore. So much questions to answer.

So you will have no problem. You will get better results for sure with my shader

Thnx

D-Z.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677
    Novica said:
    HoMart said:

went little goofy and rendered the same scene with default skin (out of the box), with N.G.S. Anagenessis for Genesis 3 and with N.G.S. Anagenessis 2 - Revolution to compare the renders

That last one looks too red IMO compared to the first two. And that's this product?

Testing yesterday, I found that, in general, many skins were redder. I also found that the drier-looking or low-quality skins benefitted the most from N.G.S., whereas, my favorite Raiya skins mostly looked better without N.G.S. However, N.G.S. has with one purchase made useable for me a ton of skins that I would never previously bothered giving a close-up.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited November 2016

Here's a comparison on a G2M (with Guardian suit for G3 autofitted, a few issues with the suit.) Used the Anagenesis out of the box. Difference on the skin is striking.First one is with a different Iray shader (can't remember which one.) The second is Anagenesis. Lighting is the same for both. I thought the first one looked good until I saw the second one. Wow! The skin looks a lot better, and so do the eyebrows. (First one a little grainy, I think I stopped it at 60%.)

Hugh_Supersuit1.png
    941 x 881 - 622K
    Hugh_Supersuit2.png
    941 x 881 - 576K
    Post edited by Llynara on
  • Could anyone give us a comparative render made from a G3F, using one of Second Circle's characters? :)

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    edited November 2016
    Novica said:
    HoMart said:

went little goofy and rendered the same scene with default skin (out of the box), with N.G.S. Anagenessis for Genesis 3 and with N.G.S. Anagenessis 2 - Revolution to compare the renders

That last one looks too red IMO compared to the first two. And that's this product?

I think that the red is because of the used skin - other skins are diffent

Here´s one using the G3F "base" skin "jeane"

Workflow:

Setup the scene - Character (G3F with some morphdials used), Pose, Backdrop, Jewlery and Logo

Hair http://www.daz3d.com/soleil-hair-for-genesis-2-3-female-s

G3F "base" skin "Jeane ALL MAT" from http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-starter-essentials

Lips, Eyeshadow and Liner (used skin without makeup) from http://www.daz3d.com/l-i-e-make-up-set-2-for-genesis-3-female-s ; - No blusher was used

Eyes from http://www.daz3d.com/cailin-for-victoria-7 ; (just because I like the color)

Light "PLC Light 23" from http://www.daz3d.com/promo-style-catch-lights-for-iray - changed the keylight angle a little bit to get the character in focus

NOW I applied N.G.S. 2 - used scripts:

Anagenessis 2 Genesis 3

Fix for makeup and Lips

Lipp Gloss Female

Pores medium Level

SemiGloss on

Daz Studio Pro BETA - version 4.9.3.128 - Default rendersettings - 2518 iterations

Post edited by HoMart on
    edited November 2016
    HoMart said:
    Novica said:
    HoMart said:

I think that the red is because of the used skin - other skins are diffent

Here´s one using the G3F "base" skin "jeane"

Workflow:

Setup the scene - Character (G3F with some morphdials used), Pose, Backdrop, Jewlery and Logo

Hair http://www.daz3d.com/soleil-hair-for-genesis-2-3-female-s

G3F "base" skin "Jeane ALL MAT" from http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-starter-essentials

Lips, Eyeshadow and Liner (used skin without makeup) from http://www.daz3d.com/l-i-e-make-up-set-2-for-genesis-3-female-s ; - No blusher was used

Eyes from http://www.daz3d.com/cailin-for-victoria-7 ; (just because I like the color)

Light "PLC Light 23" from http://www.daz3d.com/promo-style-catch-lights-for-iray - changed the keylight angle a little bit to get the character in focus

NOW I applied N.G.S. 2 - used scripts:

Anagenessis 2 Genesis 3

Fix for makeup and Lips

Lipp Gloss Female

Pores medium Level

SemiGloss on

Daz Studio Pro BETA - version 4.9.3.128 - Default rendersettings - 2518 iterations

You have absolutely got it!

N.G.S. 2 works exactly with default diffuse map color. No tricks with tint or transmited/translucent colors.

Great Render though!

P.S.

Do you have SemiGloss On/Off Presets?

Thnx

D-Z

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,688

quick question how can it be used as a merchant resource?

edited November 2016
    HoMart said:
    Novica said:
    HoMart said:

quick question how can it be used as a merchant resource?

As a Merchant Resource you can use it to aid in creating products, but anything you use should be changed to the point that it doesn't prevent or discourage the purchase of N.G.S.2

Thnx

D-Z

• MJWMJW Posts: 513

MJW said:

Does this work with layers added? I am thinking of 'home-made' tattoos, skin blemishes, etc. Is it possible to use this to create such items?

Thanks

Yes it works

Thnx 

D-Z

Thanks very much D-Z

• MJW said:

MJW said:

Thanks

Yes it works

Thnx 

D-Z

Thanks very much D-Z

As a Merchant Resource you can use it to aid in creating products, but anything you use should be changed to the point that it doesn't prevent or discourage the purchase of N.G.S.2

Thnx

D-Z

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited November 2016

So I bought this after reading it was a merchant resource.  I'm always looking for ways to improve my renders and lighten the load of internal maps when possible.  This is a great idea but what I also read was this could be applied to any prop or other object as long as it has a diffuse map, that was my understanding.  So I attempted to apply this to Dawn from Hivewire. Didn't touch anything in her surfaces.  Took me a few times to get it through my thick head to just have her selected in the Scene tab and NOT to select any surfaces in the Surfaces tab.  But still to no avail.  I then loaded up just the Base Genesis 3 figure with her default maps and ran the script.  I could immediately see a change when it was done and your right, the skin looks life like, touchable.  Eye reflections look awesome... but I don't use these figures.  I develop for Hivewire so back to the merchant resource bit.. is that noise map your using to replace most of the other internal maps available for me to use to try to recreate what you've accomplished for Dawn and Dusk?  It will be a slow and arduous task to do the work needed but I'm curious but wanted to run it by you first.  Thanks!

Post edited by RAMWolff on
  • galattgalatt Posts: 219

Forgive me if some has asked this already, but does this work with 3Delight or only Iray?

• RAMWolff said:

So I bought this after reading it was a merchant resource.  I'm always looking for ways to improve my renders and lighten the load of internal maps when possible.  This is a great idea but what I also read was this could be applied to any prop or other object as long as it has a diffuse map, that was my understanding.  So I attempted to apply this to Dawn from Hivewire. Didn't touch anything in her surfaces.  Took me a few times to get it through my thick head to just have her selected in the Scene tab and NOT to select any surfaces in the Surfaces tab.  But still to no avail.  I then loaded up just the Base Genesis 3 figure with her default maps and ran the script.  I could immediately see a change when it was done and your right, the skin looks life like, touchable.  Eye reflections look awesome... but I don't use these figures.  I develop for Hivewire so back to the merchant resource bit.. is that noise map your using to replace most of the other internal maps available for me to use to try to recreate what you've accomplished for Dawn and Dusk?  It will be a slow and arduous task to do the work needed but I'm curious but wanted to run it by you first.  Thanks!

First off all thnx for purchasing my product!

As I said I will give freebie manual system for easier applying on Non-Genesis Figures. (tails, genitals, creatures etc.)

Or an addon for gens.

You can use any gray map you want for cutoff! But I had to make a universal for any figure! But be carefull dont miss the skin results!

Thnx

D-Z

• galatt said:

Forgive me if some has asked this already, but does this work with 3Delight or only Iray?

iRay only.

Very Sorry

Thnx

D-Z