N.G.S. Anagenessis II - Revolution [Commercial]

Comments

• No wonder this is taking so much of your time. Sounds like a challenge/nightmare.

• Does this work with DS 4.8?

• Dimension-ZDimension-Z Posts: 352
    edited November 2016

Does this work with DS 4.8?

Yes. It has support for 4.8 & 4.9.

Thank you

Dimension-Z

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • CZCZ Posts: 160

It's there and went immediately into my cart! smiley Can't wait to try it out when I'm back home from work.

http://www.daz3d.com/n-g-s-anagenessis-2-revolution

• Also, does this have any noticeable effect on render time?

• Also, does this have any noticeable effect on render time?

Same rendering times. Depends if light sources.
  • Is there going to be any discount for those of us that have your first product - I only ask as it was mentioned earlier in the thread & after all the spending I have done recently any discount is a bonus - I will still buy this even if the answer is no :)

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679
    So does this completely replace NGS 1? If I buy NGS 2, is there any reason to buy NGS 1?
  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,018

another question ... will the VRAM used for iRay renders be reduced since less maps (no specular nor bump) are used?

• So does this completely replace NGS 1? If I buy NGS 2, is there any reason to buy NGS 1?

Completely different products.

Thank you

Dimension-Z

• OskarssonOskarsson Posts: 793
    edited November 2016

Amazing job, Dimension-Z! Renders look amazing! You mention that this can be used as a Merchant Resource? I haven't had any luck getting my characters accepted into the store. Words like 'unappealling' and 'we don't understand this' have been thrown around:) If the settings can be used on one of my characters maybe it will give me the edge I need... So please reassure me or explain how that would work?

edited because spelling

Post edited by Oskarsson on
  • Tottallou said:

Is there going to be any discount for those of us that have your first product - I only ask as it was mentioned earlier in the thread & after all the spending I have done recently any discount is a bonus - I will still buy this even if the answer is no :)

I had answerd to this question. I was mentioned that at the begining of my work. Which I was thinking only for Genesis 3.

The final product is for ALL Genesis & Non Genesis Figures. And of course with One click Solution.

So sorry for that. It was my mistake to mention that so early!

But believe it was a hard work for me, but it will very easy for you to use it!

Thank you

Dimension-Z

• mcorr said:

another question ... will the VRAM used for iRay renders be reduced since less maps (no specular nor bump) are used?

Very small difference. But all depends of your light sources!

Thank you

Dimension-Z

• Oskarsson said:

Amazing job, Dimension-Z! Renders look amazing! You mention that this can be used as a Merchant Resource? I haven't had any luck getting my characters accepted into the store. Words like 'unappealling' and 'we don't understand this' have been thrown around:) If the settings can be used on one of my characters maybe it will give me the edge I need... So please reassure me or explain how that would work?

edited because spelling

Thank you very much!

Yup. I have mentioned that in my product description that you can use it as MR.

Thnx again

Dimension-Z

• I had answerd to this question. I was mentioned that at the begining of my work. Which I was thinking only for Genesis 3.

The final product is for ALL Genesis & Non Genesis Figures. And of course with One click Solution.

Thank you

Dimension-Z

No problem just thought I would ask - I am downloading it right now & look forward to testing it out

Thanks

• Oskarsson said:

edited because spelling

Thank you very much!

Yup. I have mentioned that in my product description that you can use it as MR.

Thnx again

Dimension-Z

Tottallou said:

I had answerd to this question. I was mentioned that at the begining of my work. Which I was thinking only for Genesis 3.

Thank you

Dimension-Z

No problem just thought I would ask - I am downloading it right now & look forward to testing it out

Thanks

Thank you too

Happy Rendering!

Dimension-Z

• I bought this product but I'm not really getting it to work. I load up michael 7 and double-click HighKey Genesis 3 but in the render it is gray like somekind of default material. I'm I using it right? I hope I can get it to work because it looks amazing

• I bought this product but I'm not really getting it to work. I load up michael 7 and double-click HighKey Genesis 3 but in the render it is gray like somekind of default material. I'm I using it right? I hope I can get it to work because it looks amazing

Can you please show me your render test? Thank you Dimension-Z
  • edited November 2016

I bought this product but I'm not really getting it to work. I load up michael 7 and double-click HighKey Genesis 3 but in the render it is gray like somekind of default material. I'm I using it right? I hope I can get it to work because it looks amazing

Sure, this is what I get when rendering. I noticed a line in the readme stating something about using default paths. Not sure what this is a reference to but I have my DAZ connect folder moved to a different drive out of necessity.

Edit: I'm using Ig point and shoot as lighting. Shouldn't make a difference I guess but adding for completeness

Thanks

anagenessis_example.png
    1860 x 872 - 1M
    Post edited by mathiaskristoffersson on

Sure, this is what I get when rendering. I noticed a line in the readme stating something about using default paths. Not sure what this is a reference to but I have my DAZ connect folder moved to a different drive out of necessity.

Edit: I'm using Ig point and shoot as lighting. Shouldn't make a difference I guess but adding for completeness

Thanks

Ok. Please try to install the package in the default DAZ library folder and let me know. Thnx Dimension-Z

Thanks

Do you mean High Level instead of HighKey?

Thanks

Load Anagenessis 2 Genesis 3 Preset before anything else in the subfolders!!

Thnx

Dimension-Z

• Ok, so I can't change my DAZ Connect directory,so I used DAZ Install Manager to install to default path, and it seems to work now. That's a bit of a messy way to handle it. It would be great if it could handle custom paths, I can handle it but I'm guessing this will be a problem for more people than just me. Now I'm going to test out this really great looking product. Thanks for helping, should've tried the directory thing first thing. 

• Ok, so I can't change my DAZ Connect directory,so I used DAZ Install Manager to install to default path, and it seems to work now. That's a bit of a messy way to handle it. It would be great if it could handle custom paths, I can handle it but I'm guessing this will be a problem for more people than just me. Now I'm going to test out this really great looking product. Thanks for helping, should've tried the directory thing first thing. 

You're very welcome! 

It was a problem for me too, thats why I have mentioned in my product description. But at least I'm very glad that you have solved the problem and you will be able to taste the "skin"!

Thnx

Dimension-Z

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

So, okay, looks great on skins, but what it says on the product page: "Also works with any Genesis creature or Any prop with any surface that it has at least one diffuse map (You may need to manually apply if it contains extra surfaces)"

How do I apply manually? I'm not seeing anything to do that with?

• Nath said:

So, okay, looks great on skins, but what it says on the product page: "Also works with any Genesis creature or Any prop with any surface that it has at least one diffuse map (You may need to manually apply if it contains extra surfaces)"

How do I apply manually? I'm not seeing anything to do that with?

xyer0 said:

» show previous quotes

I use her sometimes in the mid-ground or as a mannequin. I have some hi-res textures and high fashion clothes that I use with her. But I don't know if I want to rename all the textures just for that. I have all the conversion tools, but I'm not motivated to change yet. This may do it.

As I said N.G.S. 2 has One Click Solution only for All Genesis Figures (Including V4 & M4). Any other Non-Genesis Figure needs manually to be applied.

Although I will give to all people a guide & a freebie manual system after product's releasing for easier applying on Non-Genesis Figures.

Thank you

Dimension-Z

• Heya

Just popped by to say, great job :)

Although I bought it to improve some G3F textures, it's really interesting that it also works with V4, as I have a load of old textures that will gain from this. Just trying it out now, and it breathes new life into her!

Cheers

Al/PB

• PangurBan said:

Heya

Just popped by to say, great job :)

Although I bought it to improve some G3F textures, it's really interesting that it also works with V4, as I have a load of old textures that will gain from this. Just trying it out now, and it breathes new life into her!

Cheers

Al/PB

I'm very glad you're satisfied with my product!

Thnx

Dimension-Z

• adamzoidbergadamzoidberg Posts: 1
    edited November 2016
    ciao.
    Post edited by adamzoidberg on

You're very welcome! 

It was a problem for me too, thats why I have mentioned in my product description. But at least I'm very glad that you have solved the problem and you will be able to taste the "skin"!

Thnx

Dimension-Z

Seriously? This only works with the default paths? That's a show-stopper, dead-in-the-tracks, not only no purchase, but complaint to DAZ support. In the the world of SSD drives that are under 256 meg, not everybody has the luxury of keeping their content on the C drive in the default path.