Animators Club for Carrara wip thread . First animation, Week 1 . The Final Gesture.

13»

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,106

...and it all came together beautifully! Bravo Animation/Modeling Team! Bravo!

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634

Did I miss something?  Credits are not on my version.

• mmoirmmoir Posts: 821
    edited October 2016

Hey wgdjohn,

I posted the final version with credits in another thread I started here at daz, if this is the version that is missing credits for you something wierd is going onfrown..  The link to the new thread is below

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/121171/animation-clubs-first-animation-is-done-the-final-gesture#latest

Post edited by mmoir on
  • wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634
    edited October 2016

Mike,  Thanks...  Credits are there... all is well in paradise. :)  When I saw the end credits imagine my surprise, I'm mentioned. I was honored to have my simple object used as one of the main props... didn't consider that I'd be in credits also. Cool.

Might I suggest that you link to new projects in this last one... as well as the final for the present? ... do I make sense?  I forget to visit the main Carrara Discussion often enough.

I'm trying to think of an idea for Week 2,  Animation Club for Carrara , Week#2. Looking for Story Ideas now. Do you have an idea?  I'll post what I'm thinking over there... so far only an idea... not a nice storyline as diomede created for this one.

Post edited by wgdjohn on