Looking for V4 tops that are good for heavy set figure

Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I am looking for t-shirt type tops that are good for a large figure and will also conform well to a sitting position. I am using the Dazed bunny sweater and it works well, but I need more variety. I am using V4.2 for most of these figures. If you can provide a name I can search for it or a link. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

The Aussie Girl top might work well - it's a loose top and pretty. The set is listed as a Genesis set but it includes a full V4 version.

I've got some free second skins at my site for tank tops, leggings, and tee shirts, feel free to come grab them if you find them useful - http://www.canary3d.com/free

• Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
    edited December 1969

Hi Canary3d. Thanks for your reply. I am downloading your Second Skins as I write this. They look very useful. The Aussie top is a little pricy now after all the sales. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Hi! My old V4 stuff at Rendo (link in sig) all supports Heavy, PearFigure, Voluptuous, etc..

• Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
    edited December 1969

Thanks, SickleYield. I went on rendo and bought a number of your items. They look like what I have been looking for. It's late now so I'll install them tomorrow - looking at the time later today.

Paula (AKA Batesyboy who is actually my dog Bates.)