Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

My mum complains that a twenty minute drive is so darn long. She is upset that my brother might be moving to Arizona which is a bit further from us. I told her that unless the rates are extremely different, a plane can take her to visit him in either his current place or his new place. She said it would take longer since it is a bit further.
    MBW, Arizona is a lot further from you...and civilization. It's like moving to the Big Bend of Texas.
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    All dressed in warm clothes ready for half hour drive to the store, yep that's the closest to me (no internet option in my part of the woods). Ate me a samich so I'll not be hungry, never shop hungry. It's now a waiting game. Will bro show up, did he go to bed? If not here before noon I'll have to take my DON'T even think of driving for hours med's so he will just have to wait again. Sid is not exactly the most reliable person under the sun. Which is also Stupid.

A friend of mine calls me Sid, because... Well, I'm not the fastest person to respond...

Sid_ice_age.jpg
    640 x 480 - 37K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I'm stupid and wish to ask what is reality2 render??? Renders using reality are just stunning! Is it some sort of render engine plug in ? Or is it a program ? What's the go ? I at work on my phone which it's expensive enough to be lookin on the forum let alone searching the web lol

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I worried about how to get my rent paid for November as I do not want to be evicted twice in the same year. I worried and worried. My rent check went through after my transfer from savings went through. I guess worrying works.

Or maybe some higher power wants me to stay in this place.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

I worried about how to get my rent paid for November as I do not want to be evicted twice in the same year. I worried and worried. My rent check went through after my transfer from savings went through. I guess worrying works.

You need to hold off on buying content until you know you have enough money for rent and food - you can't render without a roof over your head.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I'm stupid and wish to ask what is reality2 render??? Renders using reality are just stunning! Is it some sort of render engine plug in ? Or is it a program ? What's the go ? I at work on my phone which it's expensive enough to be lookin on the forum let alone searching the web lol

It is a rendering engine plugin for DAZ and Poser; it pipes all the funstuff to Lux so it can do the render work.

edited December 1969

I have seen its definitely more realistic and clean and accurate render. Is it faster than 3delight? But I should prob ask if the price is good first lol

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

You're in for a treat! It is now available at Renderosity at a great price! Less than 40 US bucks.

Faster? Well, when I asked its coder, he said that "No, but the results will be worth it, it is not meant for speed, but quality".

edited December 1969

You need to hold off on buying content until you know you have enough money for rent and food - you can't render without a roof over your head.

Yes sir. I understand. I did not think clearly when I saw that H5 was in the store. I know I made a mistake but I need to learn from it. Thank you

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    You're in for a treat! It is now available at Renderosity at a great price! Less than 40 US bucks.

Faster? Well, when I asked its coder, he said that "No, but the results will be worth it, it is not meant for speed, but quality".

Wow really!! I am soooo gonna look at that when I get home :). I also got that hair creation plug in which is free in commercial products. Some wow creations can be made. But I haven't yet been able to try it. I hear its much faster rendering that normal hair made of trans maps.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Skiriki said:

Wow really!! I am soooo gonna look at that when I get home :). I also got that hair creation plug in which is free in commercial products. Some wow creations can be made. But I haven't yet been able to try it. I hear its much faster rendering that normal hair made of trans maps.

I am going to be honest, I have seen as many iffy renders made using it as I have seen good ones. Like most things, the quality is down to the user, not the plug in.

edited December 1969

Yes that is true. There are many factors tha make a good render like same with bad ones. If the users does his research right then what he already has is all he needs. I have only just came accustomed to 3delights parameters. Shaders are still a big learning curve and I learn something new here every day so I shouldn't rush into something like that.

edited December 1969

I am trying to decide what to do right now. Install H5, read a book, take a nap, watch something on streaming, or watch an episode of Full House. Most of the people in the first two episodes of full house wore their hair 80's style. I watched that last night after finishing Dexter Season six. That was kinda strange.

Now I want to see Dexter season seven but I have to wait until next year.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    My mum complains that a twenty minute drive is so darn long. She is upset that my brother might be moving to Arizona which is a bit further from us. I told her that unless the rates are extremely different, a plane can take her to visit him in either his current place or his new place. She said it would take longer since it is a bit further.
    MBW, Arizona is a lot further from you...and civilization. It's like moving to the Big Bend of Texas.

Arizona has Cardinals. um, no that is not what I meant to say. Arizona has the job that my brother is looking at.

was going to do a cat girl drop but the pic is too big for the forums. Gotta open Photoshop to crop it and make it smaller.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited November 2012

...yeah I know, however here in Portland (OR) because of all the upscale development and gentrification rents have become obscene. A small "shoebox" studio flat that won't even fit the meager amount of furniture I have is going for way more than my budget can manage on what I earn. I have maybe a couple months at best before I have to move because of the city's ridiculous zoning laws.

...and they say they want to deal with the homelessness issue...right.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

If nothing's impossible then it's impossible for something to be impossible therefore it is possible for something to be impossible, and that something is nothing being impossible!

edited December 1969

If the impossible happened once, can the impossible happen again?

I was thinking of a story idea which happens where werewolves are real and really allergic to sliver. Bring in a beautiful half werewolf. She has a major crush on a human. It is more than a human crush as it is much stronger. more like an imprint She has not yet told him that she wants him to be her mate for life. She finds out that a vamp wants him dead. The half werewolf tries to stop the vamp, but the vamp had a silver mesh which she uses to put over the half werewolf. Normally werewolves cannot escape a silver mesh by themselves and have to wait for someone to save them or kill them. The half werewolf with her imprint on the human aiding her she removes the silver mesh to save her beloved.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,666
    edited December 1969

♪♬♪♬♪♭♪♬♯♬♯♪♭♪♬♪♯♪I want my
    I want my ♪♬♪♬♪♭♪♬♯♬♯♪♭♪♬♪♯♪
    I want my
    Daz 3D ♪♬♪♬♪♭♪♬♯♬♯♪♭♪♬♪♯♪♪♬♪♬♪♭♪♬♯♬♯♪♭♪♬♪♯♪l

look at those yoyos
    site up and down screw it
    and I cannot get Mtv
    money for nothing
    can not buy Daz pretties
    I will have to raid the fridge and chew it
    or maybe do some aerobics
    ♪♬♪♬♪♭♪♬♯♬♯♪♭♪♬♪♯♪♪♬♪♬♪♭♪♬♯♬♯♪♭♪♬♪♯♪

hurray, up again!!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    If nothing's impossible then it's impossible for something to be impossible therefore it is possible for something to be impossible, and that something is nothing being impossible!

Impossibility/possibility is either/or dependent upon situational circumstances. But probability and improbability can be expressed mathematically. Ow! I think I broke my brain...
    edited December 1969

Archimedes, the well known truth-seeker,

Jumping out of his bath, cried "Eureka!"

He ran half a mile,

Wearing only a smile,

And became the very first streaker.

edited December 1969

I wanted to find out my volume
    so I filled a bath with piping hot water, made a mark and jumped in
    my volume was very loud!!!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

LOL at the 2 previous posts!

edited November 2012

Read the news just recently, a 25-year old female managed to attach an erotic novella instead of her CV when she sent an application for a job...

Needless to say she got six shades of embarrassed.

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

Read the news just recently, a 25-year old female managed to attach an erotic novella instead of her CV when she sent an application for a job...

Needless to say she got six shades of embarrassed.

god, wonder if they gave her a second chance lol

edited December 1969

It was an honest mistake, so she's with the ret of the applicants. The novella got deleted accordingly.

edited December 1969

So I guess, should she get a job with those employers, They'd know much more about her than any other applicants LMAO

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It was an honest mistake, so she's with the ret of the applicants. The novella got deleted accordingly.
    Depending on the Personal Dept head it could have been a plus. ;-)
    edited December 1969

If it was her writing, she may be an exceptional writer lol

edited November 2012

C'mon you lot get off your asses (donkeys, mules, burros etc) and do a STUPID ANIMATION
    using lipsync
    too hard??
    ;-P NOT!!!!!! %-P
    goto this thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/11328/
    I AM TRYING SPOON FEEDING
    oped wide, the little aeroplane is flying in the hangar
    ask me ANY QUESTIONS none are stupid
    not trying is.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

I can't make animations at work :(