My Renders, Now I can go to bed

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I actually like her pale skin its very realistic looking.

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871

I actually like her pale skin its very realistic looking.

Thank you . . even the lips ?

to me they seem to be too purple like, I had the lips yesterday, but I didn't save before adding clothes, and  DS locked up on me, lost all the changes,  but I did write down the vaules, and saved each one as a custom color section, the legs had a different vaule in one of the settings making them darker, but that was a easy find and fix.

I thought the V7 Iray mat is very nice, that's why I choose it to try this out on, I think besides the lips, it came out very nicely , I saved it as a Material preset, but yet to test it on any other G3F figure, think I'll do that real quick

edited August 2016

tried it on V7, looks like the mat preset worked.

forgot to mention, the eyes are the Iray Awesome eyes

I looked at some pale skin through Google search, and most if not all were just white skin, not actually pale, but mainly was wanting to see the lips, yeah I need to work on them lips

Also need to work them nails, forgot about those, I can see that in this render

V7 Skinn Test 002.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 2M
    Post edited by XaatXuun on

I think the lips work fine.  You could probably go a tiny bit pinker but what you have in the photo works with the skin for me.  But you have to go with you gut, she's your character and if it doesn't feel right to you, then you should change it.

that's what I've been trying to get a bit more pink, just haven't found that sweet spot yet.

just a lot more experimenting needed

on one of my attempts , had a very native american skin tone, I didn't save , should have . . bhah hindsite . . . didn't save it because the figure had no Native america features, and of course, not what I was going for.

back to the lips, it was easy to actually get pink lips, just changing the Emission settings, but they looked too neon surprise, but they were pink cheeky and Bright smiley

I'm just broke, and just want some more choices for skin, my wish list just keeps growing

I totally understand.  I am eagerly awaiting the skin builder for generation 3.  The one for gen 1 and 2 is amazing. That and SimTenero's randomizer have cut my character purchases by more than 2/3's.

• I just watched this, would love  to be able to do that, wouldn't mind have the $ that would be needed  to do it either cheeky

The Chemical Brothers - The Making Of Wide Open

edited September 2016

thought I post something,  So put this together real quick and rendered

G3M Tank 001.jpg
    945 x 918 - 624K
    edited October 2016

this is my G3F Yngteen B, that I dialed out the Youth %, and now just a G3F B2.

was looking for a subliminal pose , didn't have one, found something I could start with, and ended up doing a walk pose out of it.  might had something to do with the music I was listening to at the time.

G3F B walk pose 003.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M

I like it. and really like the colors.  I should maybe listen to some music when I am working.  It would be interesting to see if it influences what I am doing and by how much.

edited November 2016

hah

Had this lightng for a while, but never noticed the extra That came  with it, there was this Mono thing, had to try it, but had to dial a new G3F to do it.

went for a younger G3F

strange thing, was when I dial her back to adult and then back to young for this render, her arms stayed the adult length, and had to dial the arms shorter,  well some things just didn't change.  So needless to say I wouildn't save it after that, took me a while to get some areas right, to work for young and Older G3F S, with just using the morph dial. and since it was already saved, no lose

G3F S Yng 001.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
    edited November 2016

thought I would  post this render here as well, since, it is the older version of the G3F in the above post (G3F S), without the Youth dialed in. I did have to increase breast size for this one, for some reason they didn't  grow when the youth morph was dialed out, that's a first (for me), oh and yeah a different hair

edited November 2016

My newest dialed G3F Teen

G3F Yngtn C 002.jpg
    1600 x 2320 - 2M
    edited November 2016

went back to working on them lips on that pale G3F skin, think I'm closer now

And this was where I had left off at last time, figured I post it here again, so you don't have to search  where I left off at last time, the one on the left was the original before the adjustments,

Also note not the same model, but same hair

Pale skin 002.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I think you are doing a great job on the new pale skin XaaXuun!!!

edited December 2016

still a WiP, but i wanted to wait till I get her right. for now I just call her G3F SK, and I felt I needed to post somewthing

just can't get the eyes I want . .  yet

might not be the eyes, my problem, might be just face shape

G3F SK 002.jpg
    1600 x 2320 - 2M
  • She looks sleepy. 

edited December 2016

had ta dial in a new G3F, for the free leotard

G3F YngTn F 001.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 860K
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

WOW Xaat!!! You really outdone yourself with this render she looks amazing!!!

thank you thank you

edited December 2016

quick look, and need more time with it I see, the 'Let it Snow', that was free

was quickly  placed, and I didn't read anything , just selecting and then a render to get an idea what I got

and not even lights or camera added

snow check 001.jpg
    1500 x 1488 - 1M
  • Lovely character.

If the snow is a prop you could scale it down so you get more snow. if you wanted.

edited December 2016

thank you,

yeah after I posted and before I closed, I saw there were dials for the snow,  when I get some time I'll play with it some more.

edited December 2016

quick check on Radiant Jaguar Hair for Genesis and Elegant Fabric Iray Shaders I picked up with the coupon

G3F YngTn D 001.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
    edited January 2017

felt I needed to post something , so I did some touch up morph dialing to my G3F B

G3F B 004.jpg
    1400 x 1428 - 191K

The pale skin is coming along nicely and I really like the youth character in the leotard.  The snow scene is really pretty, sometimes, not overthinking works lol.

The pale skin is coming along nicely and I really like the youth character in the leotard.  The snow scene is really pretty, sometimes, not overthinking works lol.

Thank you

I think I've taken the Pale skin, as far as my skill; level can take it.

Oh yeah that leotard  has worked out great, just about all my renders have it, think I need to find something else to wear for my G3F's surprise

have not yet gotten back to the Snow,  seems  I have other things on my mind and forget to get back to it.

edited January 2017

checking out the sorrow hair, which the $10 coupon helped me picked up, and the scifi jumpsuit I picked up not long ago.

I think  I have the hair flowing in the wrong direction blush

sorrow hair 001.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 2M
    edited March 2017

G1F

I used the freebie Tsukiko for A5, I don't have A5, so all I got out of it was the head (shape) and the skin mats . . works for me cool

obviously I adjusted the head and eyes, not a fan of penciled eye brows so used skin builder for the eye brows,  to me the skin looked like it could work for a teen, so I went with that for the rest of the morphs. I also used the lights that came with the freebie, but I did add a distance light to lighten it up some.

I used a wood floor shader on the wall,  that's why you see the floor reflecting on the wall, it's a shiny wall surprise

been a while since I played with Genesis,  seem to have gotten used to Zevo's morphs on my G3 F and M.  I don't hav'em for genesis sad,  so it kinda looked

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

well now guess I'll just come back later, bad forum server . . bad angry,  unable to upload image . . same same . .  this place don't like me sharing crying

ETA: yeah tried again, site still hates me

edited March 2017

well  I'll do it this way