The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    MMMMMmmmmMMMMMMM! *spoons more into her mouth* MMMMM!

Don't get brain freeze!!! :ahhh:

a lil rum will help with that :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

No worries, brains are completely unfrozen!

edited December 1969

i'm joanzing for my next content d/l and i can't even turn on my compy at home. iz reedikkyooluz

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

You are not going to believe this!! Shadow Kin uses Spyro's diffuse texture for the bump!! The diffuse is Frad Kanda in Renderosity!! FRAD must be Fisty in daz!!

Why am I so excited?? Cos it just made my life with texture modification HEAPS easyer!! lol The bump(KandaDif) is better than Kandas bump. It looks real man

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    MMMMMmmmmMMMMMMM! *spoons more into her mouth* MMMMM!

Don't get brain freeze!!! :ahhh:

a lil rum will help with that :)

Hee hee, good point! :vampire:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Good -frozen brains are no fun! :ahhh:

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Wah busy again for me so far today. Is a bit coolish here, where did Sping go? *waves*

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Wah busy again for me so far today. Is a bit coolish here, where did Sping go? *waves*

Good morning! :coolsmile: Sounds like it's still hot tea weather there!

Hopefully you'll get a nice, quiet, good-weather weekend!!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

I showed my cat girl drawings around the house I live in. I tried explaining what a cat girl is. The girl I drew was actually a well endowed woman.

Actually I prefer the term Mewian for my race of cat people. There are dude Mewians but I do not know why there are no dude Kelfs (blue cat girls). I understand why the Aquanans (sirens) are all female since they are based on a female only race of aquatic women.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Good morning! :coolsmile: Sounds like it's still hot tea weather there!

Hopefully you'll get a nice, quiet, good-weather weekend!!

Hope so, wants very much to lie on a beach for a while and listen to some surf and wonder whether to catch some waves or not. Ah pleasant fantasy, my day so far is a procession of cabs to nowhere very interesting, and here I am in one again - another back seat driver stuck in a traffic jam heh :)

edited December 1969

I showed my cat girl drawings around the house I live in. I tried explaining what a cat girl is. The girl I drew was actually a well endowed woman.

Actually I prefer the term Mewian for my race of cat people. There are dude Mewians but I do not know why there are no dude Kelfs (blue cat girls). I understand why the Aquanans (sirens) are all female since they are based on a female only race of aquatic women.

Clicks for you :)

edited December 1969

I gave my mum's furry housemates (Oscar and Misty) a little toy mouse. Apparently Oscar was having so much fun playing with it, my mum cannot find the toy. From what I understand this is typical for Oscar. It should appear soon.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited November 2012

I'll check.

Post edited by TJohn on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

I gave my mum's furry housemates (Oscar and Misty) a little toy mouse. Apparently Oscar was having so much fun playing with it, my mum cannot find the toy. From what I understand this is typical for Oscar. It should appear soon.

.i keeps lossa kewl stuff unna here. Wat wuzzit agin?
    cat-looking-from-under-the-bed.jpg
    900 x 622 - 147K
    edited December 1969

Sometimes I think my characters' actors and actresses are Daz or poser figures.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

...but they might be sufficient to ward off zombies as they prefer warm brains.

Ice cream, the survival food for the zombie apocalypse.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I did not know this, KK. Thanks for the tip. Did a quick check on the freezer and it's getting low on ice cream. I'll have my personal shopper pick some up next time she goes to the store. We need some with nuts in it. Butter pecan, anything with almonds or walnuts, definitely pistachio.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

me too. i would luv a midnight milkyway right now. or a whole box of midnight milkyways. or a klondike ice cream. or a cheesecake.

Cheesecake Truck

edited December 1969

Long day ended about as far away from my place as you can get and still be in Melbourne, an hour from home by cab. Today the weather turned, is cold and drizzly and grey, but as the drive unfolded eastward into the dusk sunshine and a rainbow followed my cab almost all the way home. Hey that's got to be good :) On the downside has to go to work for a while tomorrow. That is my complaint.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    me too. i would luv a midnight milkyway right now. or a whole box of midnight milkyways. or a klondike ice cream. or a cheesecake.

Cheesecake Truck

Got so hungry today ate half a box of chocolate royals, kind of marshmallow chocolaty things :)

edited December 1969

I have a confession! I am a Daz Addict! I want to buy everything in the Daz store that I can afford and do not have yet. (well actually I want to own most of the items in the Daz store that I can use or think I can use) What can I do? I went to a gas station and they are holding seventy four dollars and all I got was twenty or thirty some gallons of gas. I should have went inside.

edited November 2012

CHEESECAKE craves

if i can manage to find a date this weekend and he feeds me cheesecake, he's gonna get lucky :lol:

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Well post a personal along those lines. "What I want this weekend: a great guy to date + cheesecake. If I get both, things will be more fun than you possibly can imagine!"

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Well post a personal along those lines. "What I want this weekend: a great guy to date + cheesecake. If I get both, things will be more fun than you possibly can imagine!"

Make sure you post in woman seeking man section.

edited December 1969

I reinstalled Acrobat X pro and it is telling me that I am using a trial version which will expire a little less than 90 years from now. I would be 119 years old if still alive.

I am afraid of getting old. I am afraid of finding a gray hair or a wrinkle or an age spot. I want to be 29 for the rest of eternity. I want to stay young and beautiful.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

lol

i posted something close to that in my region yahoo group.
    trick or treats and florentine floggering. :) sigh it's been a rough week and a 1/2.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Skiriki said:

...but they might be sufficient to ward off zombies as they prefer warm brains.

Ice cream, the survival food for the zombie apocalypse.

Never thought of it that way...! :gulp:

edited December 1969

I wanted to be immortal for at least ten years. That has been my secret desire.

edited December 1969

But what if frozen brains are like zombie ice cream?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    But what if frozen brains are like zombie ice cream?

I do not want to be a zombie, specially the stupid, brain wanting, stumbling and ugly zombies.

This discussion has been closed.