Posty Postington - The Meet & Greet, Raise Your Post Count Thread

Comments

• pantenepantene Posts: 195
    edited December 1969

Post count is down again. Skiriki, what are you installing, precisely?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

I was installing all the cool stuff I got during the last week of PC sale. Extravaganzas and bundles and whatnot. I got lots and lots of GIS project stuff too. I looooooooves me some space and sci-fi!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I was installing all the cool stuff I got during the last week of PC sale. Extravaganzas and bundles and whatnot. I got lots and lots of GIS project stuff too. I looooooooves me some space and sci-fi!

Yeah. Me too. I had the GS, but not the Future textures. So I got out some of my old rockets. The Wasp with the yellow texture is still my favorite after all those years. But do me a favour, will you? Don't start playing with your red skyrocket. You know what happened to the post count last time you did.:ahhh:

edited December 1969

It went allll the way up into space! That's what! :)

PS: Your postcount is increasing.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    It went allll the way up into space! That's what! :)

PS: Your postcount is increasing.

Too bad. Now, people will start thinking that we're only posting here to increase our post count.;-)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

I'm through installing my stuff. Probably because I bought a lot less than you did. I did not renew my PC subscription either. I'll be back there next October for the PC sale. Right now, I'm eyeing Reality 2. It's on sale at Rendo in one of those vote-to-lower-price-sale. You experiment with Lux so far?

edited December 1969

No, but I'm kinda waiting for Lux 3 to happen. IIRC it should pop out some time after New Year or so. But yes, it is one of those things I've been hankering to get.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    No, but I'm kinda waiting for Lux 3 to happen. IIRC it should pop out some time after New Year or so. But yes, it is one of those things I've been hankering to get.

Yeah, me too, since I use Poser and DS about 50-50. I heard Reality 3 will be available for Poser too. But if it gets far in the sale, Reality 2 might be 60% off. And the upgrade to 3 will probably be cheaper then.

edited December 1969

60%?!? Hot diggity, then yes, yes I would get it.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    60%?!? Hot diggity, then yes, yes I would get it.

Well then, go vote if you haven't already. The race with DM's Dark Legacy is still pretty tight. Probably because there may be less DS users at Rendo.

edited December 1969

Just did! :) And of course placed my vote that way. :)

• michaeltoomichaeltoo Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

I'm sure this thread was only up to page 6 yesterday or have I missed something? :ohh:

edited December 1969

Maybe it was! Or... Maybe you're confusing it with a Stupid or Complaint thread. :lol:

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

I must work on the "addict" avatar I suppose

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Maybe it was! Or... Maybe you're confusing it with a Stupid or Complaint thread. :lol:

maybe I'm just a bit confused and stupid. After all its 3.20am and I've just finished scoffing 3 small tubs of strawberry yogurt and a bag of salsa flavored Doritos. :sick:
    edited December 1969

Don't worry, I had home-brewed ale (non-alcoholic variety, aka "ale-flavored water") for breakfast and lunch! :lol: I shall not judge your choice of snacks.

edited December 1969

I must work on the "addict" avatar I suppose
    No need Wendy, your avatar definely looks addicted. :lol:
    edited December 1969

Hey Skiriki, I like to make ginger beer when I can find the time.

edited December 1969

Hey Skiriki, I like to make ginger beer when I can find the time.

Cool, if you got a recipe that works (the one we tried last time did not), I will gladly accept it. (Others are also free to pitch in.) Also ginger ale, that's good stuff, and could use a better recipe as well.

edited December 1969

I once got my measurements wrong and made it rather alcoholic. Not realizing this, I'd given some to a friend of mine who didn't drink alcohol at all, but who liked my ginger beer. Anyway to my embarrassment he was unable to ride his bike home that night, so had to sleep it off on the couch. :red:

edited November 2012

Hey Skiriki,
    I'll take a look in the new day for that recipe, I'm going to have to go to sleep before I say something stupid. Opp's I've done that already, sorry Wendy.

Post edited by michaeltoo on
    edited December 1969

Nighty night!

edited December 1969

Night night. . . zzzzzzzzz

edited December 1969

And please, don't let bedbugs bite!

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

OK, here goes some worthless posting to boost my count. :P

edited December 1969

I want to get to 300 tonight. This is 292.

edited December 1969

edited December 1969

edited December 1969

295. I'm feeling guilty about not saying something meaningful. Does anyone care?

edited December 1969

296. Just a few more.