Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:
    Say WHAT? No way in Hades Ski is not just as squirrely as the rest of us. Have you not seen half your renders you nut cake? Me thinks you protest too much.

Yes, but I said POSTING Squirrel, not RENDERING Squirrel.

And pass me some of that delicious, delicious nutcake.
    Splitting fur...I mean hairs.

edited October 2012

Dateline Draper, Utah
    The body of the Complaint Thread has been found in Utah. Authorities are searching for a suspect known only as tjohn, who is reported as having been the last person to see the victim alive. Tjohn is described as being short, fuzzy and fond of nuts. His current whereabouts are unknown.

Post edited by TJohn on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Tried to sleep, failed.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

I am a wolf not a squirrel.

edited December 1969

Definitely a squirrel in wolf's skin. *nods, nods* I've seen this trick used before!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

send for super squirrel

super_squirrel.gif
    420 x 651 - 205K
    edited December 1969

I swear I will find a way to make a squirrel morph for Genesis.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Dateline Draper, Utah
    The body of the Complaint Thread has been found in Utah. Authorities are searching for a suspect known only as tjohn, who is reported as having been the last person to see the victim alive. Tjohn is described as being short, fuzzy and fond of nuts. His current whereabouts are unknown.

Do you work for News7?? I amazed you haven't hired. LOL

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I swear I will find a way to make a squirrel morph for Genesis.

Well they're making a shark genesis! I reckon you could do it lol

edited December 1969

I thought of a great idea. How about something called Genesis to make any humanoid person you can think of and use it in art? Genesis could be human or supernatural or alien or what not. Male or female or something else. In theory all the clothes made for the base figure can work on all the other shapes so there should be plenty of clothes for all the humanoid characters. That would be my dream 3d character. Oh with the clothing there will always be more female clothing than male clothing so that might cause problems dressing the Genesis men. Similar problem for the kid shapes.

edited December 1969

I could imagine spending thousands on Genesis (that is if I had the money for it and in several month period) Well I would be saving lots of money to get all the stuff as I get them when I have the money and when they are on sale.

I wish I knew a way to get V4 and M4 clothing to work on Genesis in 2012.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Early start today, is nearly noon and been on the job for six hours already - haven't been able to get warm all morning and everything is going walk-thru-treacle-slow, so that it looks like we'll be here until tomorrow at this pace. That is my complaint :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    send for super squirrel

World needs more super squirrels :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,571
    edited October 2012

Is it okay that I think actresses are cute or adorable? The chick in Farscape is cute. The human looking one.

...I presume you referring to the renegade Peacekeeper, Aeryn Sun, played by Claudia Black.

They brought on another rather interesting character later in the first season who became one of my faves. No spoilers though.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Home cold tired and cranky after a freezing rainy day sitting on a crate in a steel-sided truck that was only slightly less cold than standing around outside.

edited December 1969

HOLY POOPSIES!

I went to bed at 2:45 am. The ground was still bare.

I got up at 8:20 am...

AND NOW WE GOT A FOOT OF SNOW. (Or thereabouts. I haven't been out yet to look more closely.)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    HOLY POOPSIES!

AND NOW WE GOT A FOOT OF SNOW. (Or thereabouts. I haven't been out yet to look more closely.)

You in the Franken-Storm?
    edited December 1969

Nope!

Just Finland being Finland!

funny-pictures-meanwhile-in-finland.jpg
    490 x 367 - 35K
    Meanwhile-in-Finland.jpg
    650 x 500 - 63K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    HOLY POOPSIES!

wow can't imagine what that would be like. Colder than I was today I guess :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Nope!

Just Finland being Finland!

hehe could have done with some kitteh gear myself today :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited October 2012

The people who interrupt conversations on fabulous art just to post a massive "U AR NOW CURSED" chain letter and claim you'll die or have bad luck if you don't repost it 25+ times on OTHER PEOPLE'S PAGES.... I wonder if their parents even know they're on the internet >_>
    I don't care if they think they're being funny or clever, they really get on my nerves.
    One even responded "It's just in good fun..." But yeah, it's fun when YOU'RE doing it moron, not fun when you're on the receiving end of that garbage of yours.

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    The people who interrupt conversations on fabulous art just to post a massive "U AR NOW CURSED" chain letter and claim you'll die or have bad luck if you don't repost it 25+ times on OTHER PEOPLE'S PAGES.... I wonder if their parents even know they're on the internet >_>
    I don't care if they think they're being funny or clever, they really get on my nerves.
    One even responded "It's just in good fun..." But yeah, it's fun when YOU'RE doing it moron, not fun when you're on the receiving end of that garbage of yours.

Eooow chain letters - the more things change the more they stay the same ;)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

CORRECTION: The foot of snow has been downgraded to, uhh... 3 inches of snow.

I SWEAR IT LOOKED BIGGER WHEN I SAW IT.

On the other hand, it is still snowing, which means we might get that foot of snow by the evening after all.

Also... ignoring the small typo in name...

president.jpg
    447 x 1043 - 86K
    edited October 2012

Well, ya know, before enlightenment chop wood carry water, after enlightenment chop wood...

I saw snow coming out of a machine a few times :) Is wildfire season here, the more it rains the more stuff grows to burn.

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    send for super squirrel

LOLLOLLOL

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    ps1borg said:

CORRECTION: The foot of snow has been downgraded to, uhh... 3 inches of snow.

I SWEAR IT LOOKED BIGGER WHEN I SAW IT.

On the other hand, it is still snowing, which means we might get that foot of snow by the evening after all.

Also... ignoring the small typo in name...

so you won't need knee high socks today? :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Is it okay that I think actresses are cute or adorable? The chick in Farscape is cute. The human looking one.

...I presume you referring to the renegade Peacekeeper, Aeryn Sun, played by Claudia Black.

They brought on another rather interesting character later in the first season who became one of my faves. No spoilers though.

as I have only seen the first episode, I was talking about the renegade Peacekeeper Aeryn Sun. Sorry I forgot the actresses name and I forgot her character's name too. I forgot to say she was a Peacekeeper.

I am not familiar with that actress.

edited December 1969

Claudia played a fox in Rango. Rango voice sounds a lot like Johnny Depp. sigh!

edited December 1969

Claudia played a fox in Rango. Rango voice sounds a lot like Johnny Depp. sigh!

Is Johnny...but I guess you knew. :)
This discussion has been closed.