Breast bounce script for DAZ Studio 4.5

Comments

• strezoiualexandrustrezoiualexandru Posts: 47
    edited December 1969

Hello, everyone. Any chance someone could post a detailed example of how to use this script. Something with pictures and detailed steps. I've been trying it, but I get the morph field moving about and the actual morph on the pectoral is just a malformation in motion....

• Hi, I just found this discussion and tried to download this cool script for some testing... and sadly had to notice the link in the first post is dead... Can the script be found anywhere else? Or can someone repost it somewhere? (Don't know, if the licence would allow this...) THX
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Other items by this person do allow redistribution...but this particular script does not have an included license or ReadMe file (none at all) explicitly allowing for it, so it must be assumed that it is not allowed, unfortunately.

• mjc1016 said:

Other items by this person do allow redistribution...but this particular script does not have an included license or ReadMe file (none at all) explicitly allowing for it, so it must be assumed that it is not allowed, unfortunately.

Thank You for checking the possibilities of redistribution... a different result would have been
  • veenveen Posts: 132
    please update to genesis 3
  • old link for download not available, anyone know of an alternative link.

bill

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

The author seems to have removed all downloads...

• bodzettebodzette Posts: 13

I was looking for the bouncing boobies script (damped oscillation) by that japanese guy to see if I could get it to work. The first time I tried it three years ago it was a little complicated so I wanted to give it another shot. 

But it appears it's no longer there. So..... I made my own. This isn't as good as the damped oscillation but it definitely gives a reasonable starting point. 

It's been tested on genesis for a scene of 30 frames.

Following is the script...

//get the skeleton

var oNode = Scene.getPrimarySelection();

item = oNode.getSkeleton();

// the following is the formula for up-down

// 10*SIN(0.5*i-5);

// the following is the formula for side-side

//-5*SIN((0.2*i)-0.2);

//put the length of the scene here

var SceneLength = 30;

var Offset = 0;

for ( var i = 0; i < SceneLength-1; i++)

{

//frame 0

Scene.setFrame(i+Offset);

//right boob

var boneR = item.findNodeChild("rPectoral",true);

var controlupdownR = boneR.findPropertyByLabel("Up-Down");

var controlsidesideR = boneR.findPropertyByLabel("Side-Side");

var updownR = 10*Math.sin(0.5*i-5);

var sidesideR = -5*Math.sin((0.2*i)-0.2);

controlupdownR.setValue(updownR);

controlsidesideR.setValue(sidesideR);

//left boob

var boneL = item.findNodeChild("lPectoral",true);

var controlupdownL = boneL.findPropertyByLabel("Up-Down");

var controlsidesideL = boneL.findPropertyByLabel("Side-Side");

var updownL = updownR;

var sidesideL = updownL;

controlupdownL.setValue(updownL);

controlsidesideL.setValue(sidesideL);

}

I wrote a much less complicated one (no damping - just sine waves). Script follows:

//get the skeleton

// 10*SIN(0.5*i-5);

//-5*SIN((0.2*i)-0.2);

var SceneLength = 30;

var Offset = 0;

{

//frame 0

//right boob

var updownR = 10*Math.sin(0.5*i-5);

var sidesideR = -5*Math.sin((0.2*i)-0.2);

//left boob

var updownL = updownR;

var sidesideL = updownL;

}

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

That looks like Javascript? What do you do? Save it as a duf file somewhere in the DAZ Content Hierarchy?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,722
    edited April 2016

It looks like javascript because it is very close - both Daz Script and Javascript are derived from the same standard.

It isn't DSON, so it doesn't go in a .duf file - either paste it into a text file and save as .dsa (in the save as type set it to All files or All Formats *.* and then type the .dsa extension) or paste it into the Script IDE pane and use the execute button there to run it (and the Save command from the pane's own File emnu to save it).

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited May 2016

Hi Richard,

Thanks for answering this.

Just for reference I'm gifting this script to the community as open source. It's free to use for whatever purpose you want that isn't commercial.

Just to be clear though, it's a gift and NOT a supported paid-for product.

What that means is I won't be providing any support or help for it, the script I am providing as-is with no warranty of any kind.

If you don't know how to use a script or need any other kind of support, google is your friend. There is, as Richard has shown, a large community of people to whom you can ask.

Otherwise, enjoy.

Post edited by bodzette on
  • how do you comblne it with an aniblock, say midnight moves.

sorry to ask, have not done this before.

thanks

bill

• wgwalton01wgwalton01 Posts: 27

disregard last post i have done it, we live and learn.

seems to work fine.

thank you

bill

• wgwalton01wgwalton01 Posts: 27

been playing with this, attached is a modified version.

open in script ide and change frame length.

use as per bodzetts instructions, works with genesis, g2f but not with v4, don't know about g3f.

bill

dsa
    dsa
    breast script 24.dsa
    834B

Still haven't messed with it but thanks to the Bodzette, Richard H, and wgwalton01.  

• Hi,

Does anyone have the script from amarijun?

• Ramshard said:

Hi,

Does anyone have the script from amarijun?

Only the author may provide a copy, and the downloads have been removed.

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,604

note that i have a script that can do breast bounces, it not too easy to figure and it's not too difficult to figure

so it all depends on how bad you want it :) search for mcjElasticSim

• Glad I found this thread! I'd been waiting for the bouncing script, or any bouncing script, and had lost touch. =^-^=

Update:

Tested on Genesis 3 - works.

Also.. slightly modified to add damping in. What this means is that the "jiggle" can be stopped earlier than the full scene and fades away.

As usual this is gifted to the community to use as you will with no support included.

//get the skeleton

// 10*SIN(0.5*i-5);

//-5*SIN((0.2*i)-0.2);

var SceneLength = 90;

var Offset = 0;

var dc = 0; //damping constant

var z = 0; //damping variable

{

//frame 0

dc = i * (-1/SceneLength); //use shorter than scenelength if you want the jiggle to end sooner

z = Math.exp(dc); // if you don't want damping , set this to one i.e. z = 1;

//right boob

var updownR = 10*Math.sin(0.5*i-5)*z;

var sidesideR = -5*Math.sin((0.2*i)-0.2)*z;

//left boob

var updownL = updownR;

var sidesideL = sidesideR;

}

• Hi, I wanted to post a video file to show my bouncing breasts simulation result, but I don't know how to upload the file.  "Attach a file" link doesn't seem to work.  Can anyone suggest the easiest way to do it?  My file is MPEG4 file of roughly 19MB for 10 seconds, but I can of cource convert it to some other format if necessary.

• Hi, I wanted to post a video file to show my bouncing breasts simulation result, but I don't know how to upload the file.  "Attach a file" link doesn't seem to work.  Can anyone suggest the easiest way to do it?  My file is MPEG4 file of roughly 19MB for 10 seconds, but I can of cource convert it to some other format if necessary.

Make sure she is clothed before trying to post.

• Yes, she is wearing a Bikini bra. 

• Here is a link to download the video file of my breasts physics simulation.  She is properly clothed, as long as a Bikini bra is considered to be proper.

https://box.yahoo.co.jp/guest/viewer?sid=box-l-5sbxsbd4nyuet7akqmxhnxqnj4-1001&uniqid=3a10cd20-ecb4-429e-8071-d0ae44dcb800&viewtype=detail

CatWalk.jpg
    837 x 470 - 73K
  • Recently I wrote a script to simulate bouncing breasts, by creating a mathematical representation of breasts based on the laws of physics.  I have just found this discussion and thought I’d share what I did. 

My script analyses the body movement of an animated sequence, then calculates how the breasts should change their shapes, and sets appropriate morph values to simulate bouncing breasts. 

The breasts are given certain characteristics as to how to react to the forces applied. The forces are applied to each right and left breast in every frame in all x y z directions for both translate and rotate.  The method used to calculate the change in the breast shape is a simplified version of seismic response analysis, which architects use when they design buildings. 

The breasts in my simulation move in response to the body movement while retaining their own proper vibration cycle.  I haven’t been able to compare the simulation result with real human breasts, but it appears to be reasonably natural and realistic.

good job

• Here is a link to download the video file of my breasts physics simulation.  She is properly clothed, as long as a Bikini bra is considered to be proper.

https://box.yahoo.co.jp/guest/viewer?sid=box-l-5sbxsbd4nyuet7akqmxhnxqnj4-1001&uniqid=3a10cd20-ecb4-429e-8071-d0ae44dcb800&viewtype=detail

Hi, masatok0606_1efebee4e7.  This brings something new to the discussion, indeed. 

This is a very nice simulation.  By comparison to real, they do tremble a little long at the end for their size (not that I'm a physicist, but I've done the real world tests). However, I don't think the end viewer will completely disaprove.  What I also observe and like is that they definately have a noted L/R independence and the shaping is better than just Up/Down/left/Right.  

I am hoping this is a Daz Studio script?  On behalf of the community, may I request that you upload the script to allow the rest of us to use, please?

• I wonder if one can weightpaint dforce boobies, butts and beer guts?