Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion

Comments

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Sunfire said:
    zigraphix said:
    DanaTA said:
    Barubary said:

Didn't annual PC subscribers also get that pack of classic Gen4 items remastered for Genesis last year? Or was that for all PC members?

I don't remember if that was part of the package or just for every PC member, sorry.

Dana

It wasn't every PC member-- I didn't get it.

It was a special deal for those who purchased the annual package last year. Renew with the annual and you got this big ol' bundle of things remade for Genesis, it was mostly V4 stuff if I remember right and no I didn't get it.

It is this
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/classics-bundle-for-genesis

• pixelkid76pixelkid76 Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

Just wait till Look At My Hair Daz plugin is released.... you can fur all your animals with realistic hair/fur, shape and style and render speedily in daz (or any program of your choice). SO amazing~ :)

I'm looking forward to it, need nice fur for my cat ;)

• LadyFaeLadyFae Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

I sure hope they do not add the $30 on renewals. Since my daughters burial I am tapped, I can only afford the $70 renewal

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

LadyFae said:
    I sure hope they do not add the $30 on renewals. Since my daughters burial I am tapped, I can only afford the $70 renewal

Sorry for your loss. :down:

Dana

• GhostpantherGhostpanther Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    I would really appreciate to see something new for Bryce in this PC sale, too - and at a good discount, too, naturally ;-)

Not new ... but I found 39 Bryce items in the 70% off sale at the moment:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/environments-props?compat_software=29&vendor=469

That are things, which belong to the Bryce Incentive Bundle

• rowanscoprowanscop Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

anyone notice that the West Park and Parkside products are not showing as 99 cents?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

The Midnight Store Glitch Bug hit 'em, I think.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    edited December 1969

rowanscop said:
    anyone notice that the West Park and Parkside products are not showing as 99 cents?

Yep, they're going to sell a lot with everything priced at full price... but if there's one thing that's almost guaranteed these days, it's that the Daz store will find a way to screw things up.
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

It has been reported to DAZ.

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

As of today, is this everything that is needed to be purchased for the Buy it All Bonus? That's not near enough money to justify giving away a pro bundle for "free."

Jade Hair
    Colors for Jade Hair
    Jade Hair for Genesis
    Parkside Head Interior
    Northern Head Interior for Parkside Head Interior
    Parkside Freight
    Moonshines Drive-In Movie Theatre
    Moonlit Moonshines Drive-In
    Casual 1950 for Genesis Female
    Casual 1950 for Genesis Male
    Hey Baby
    Cool and Squaresville
    Nocturnal for Onyx Female
    Atrophy
    Forlorn for Parkside Point Interior
    Parkside Heath

What are the cross over products that also need to be purchased? Are there any other products that have been released and need to be purchased which are not listed in the Buy it All Bonus category

Rather frustrating the DSON Importer for Poser was released AFTER the first two extravaganzas which had the 1950 clothing and Drive-In. I didn't purchase the bundles because the Genesis clothing. Had the DSON Importer been released first, I would have purchased those two extravaganzas.

edited December 1969

No, there are still more Tuesdays left in this month, so expect more items to be added.

Also, there's always that possibility of catch-up sale, so not all hope is lost pricewise.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

As of today, is this everything that is needed to be purchased for the Buy it All Bonus? That's not near enough money to justify giving away a pro bundle for "free."

Jade Hair
    Colors for Jade Hair
    Jade Hair for Genesis
    Parkside Head Interior
    Parkside Freight
    Hey Baby
    Cool and Squaresville
    Atrophy
    Parkside Heath

What are the cross over products that also need to be purchased? Are there any other products that have been released and need to be purchased which are not listed in the Buy it All Bonus category

Rather frustrating the DSON Importer for Poser was released AFTER the first two extravaganzas which had the 1950 clothing and Drive-In. I didn't purchase the bundles because the Genesis clothing. Had the DSON Importer been released first, I would have purchased those two extravaganzas.

interesting point about the buy it all, its almost like they forgot to add items.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Nope. West Park, etc, are this week's PC specials. It was in a newsletter. Get 'em if you ain't got 'em.

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

Can't, they're priced wrong.

• Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
    edited December 1969

My basket went from $10 to $80. It really takes talent to mess it up so badly. I have learnt to buy items immediately, but the problem is it seems whenever I do the price will drop the next day. I guess we can't win!

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246
    edited December 1969

Jade Hair
    Colors for Jade Hair
    Jade Hair for Genesis
    Parkside Head Interior
    Parkside Freight
    Hey Baby
    Cool and Squaresville
    Atrophy
    Parkside Heath

Given that everything listed so far are all PC items, the price won't change during the month. So long as they are in your purchase account by the end of the Anniversary event you're fine. And you don't need to buy the extravaganzas unless you want some of the older items in them (whose price isn't likely to change either), just the things listed in the buy-all category.

The extravaganzas are a bargain if you don't have the older content, but the required items in each of them purchased separately is only a few cents different in price.

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

Well I try to be patient. DAZ really has gone above and beyond what other stores do in trying to sort things out and this is something I keep in mind through all of the frustrating things that would otherwise put me off.

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

batesyboy said:
    My basket went from $10 to $80. It really takes talent to mess it up so badly. I have learnt to buy items immediately, but the problem is it seems whenever I do the price will drop the next day. I guess we can't win!

I had 28 items and my basket went from $27.72 to over $221 so they all went in my wishlist for when they fix it.

edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    Skiriki said:

Nope. West Park, etc, are this week's PC specials. It was in a newsletter. Get 'em if you ain't got 'em.

I did get them, this very morning my time, as soon as I saw the newsletter from DAZ.

Before midnight in DAZ Time. After that, it seems that the prices experienced a glitch and ran up to non-PC prices.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We notified someone and hopefully they will get it soon...thank you for being patient and sorry for the inconvenience

edited December 1969

The first two extravaganzas WERE a bargain for me if I could have used the Genesis clothing. I couldn't at the time, but once the DSON Importer for Poser was released, picking up the Extravaganzas instead of the separate items would have made sense.

The four products in E1 and five products in E2 which I didn't have purchased separately cost $17.91. That's a bit more than a few cents compared to the Extravaganza price. Sure ... it's ONLY one 70% off DAZ Original. But that's a big deal in a killer sale that's turned out not to be so killer compared to previous years.

JOdel said:
    Given that everything listed so far are all PC items, the price won't change during the month. So long as they are in your purchase account by the end of the Anniversary event you're fine. And you don't need to buy the extravaganzas unless you want some of the older items in them (whose price isn't likely to change either), just the things listed in the buy-all category.

The extravaganzas are a bargain if you don't have the older content, but the required items in each of them purchased separately is only a few cents different in price.

edited December 1969

That's the first category that has ever gone on sale where I had already purchased EVERY SINGLE product in the category.

I was so disappointed!

But also relieved, because the vehicle category had oodles of cars/trucks/etc., I had not purchased.

Skiriki said:
    JOdel said:
    Skiriki said:

I did get them, this very morning my time, as soon as I saw the newsletter from DAZ.

Before midnight in DAZ Time. After that, it seems that the prices experienced a glitch and ran up to non-PC prices.

• edited October 2012

So I get the PClub email yesterday - "99 cents each for all West Park and Parkside" (until Monday) so I go "WOOHOO!" --> (addtocartaddtocartaddtocart) and everything is... $5+ each. Been a platinum club member since 07, is anyone else seeing this or am I missing something?

woohoosale.jpg
    400 x 137 - 48K
    Post edited by johnnythanatos_108ef89646 on
  • griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Gedd said:
    Well I try to be patient. DAZ really has gone above and beyond what other stores do in trying to sort things out and this is something I keep in mind through all of the frustrating things that would otherwise put me off.

I would most likely agree with this sentiment except for one thing... these problems have been going on since about mid-May when they started up the new site. If you just want to talk about the problems with the new site and software. While in truth the problems have been going on for much longer than that. The beta site that they went live with before addressing all concerns, was about as bad and still hadn't been completely fixed by the time they replaced it with this new site.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

So I get the PClub email yesterday - "99 cents each for all West Park and Parkside" (until Monday) so I go "WOOHOO!" --> (addtocartaddtocartaddtocart) and everything is... $5+ each. Been a platinum club member since 07, is anyone else seeing this or am I missing something?

Yes you are not alone. We're all waiting patiently for Daz to fix whatever has gone wrong this time. As they apparently don't work weekends this may not be fixed until Monday.

edited December 1969

WE have notified them, and are hoping that this will get seen and the problem get fixed before Monday.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

rowanscop said:

I smell "Extended Sale". :)
  • edited December 1969

I have no idea where this string should be but I had the Parkside Box Car along with other parkside, westpark items in my wishlist and it has been showing 1.99 as a PC item up until this point. Now I get an email saying the Parkside and Westside items are on sale and the Boxcar is now 10.17 on sale. What happened? Am I missing something? I'm a PC member so these prices are all wrong for me.

edited December 1969

Yes. as we said it has been noted, and forwarded to DAZ 3D.

• FasigwritesFasigwrites Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    No, there are still more Tuesdays left in this month, so expect more items to be added.

Also, there's always that possibility of catch-up sale, so not all hope is lost pricewise.

All hope is never lost! I just need to root through my desk drawer to find it most of the time. ;-)