Flash Sale Alerts II

Comments

• XornflXornfl Posts: 102

Magnusx, in my experience, if you're not in a hurry for something, it's safe to put it on your wishlist and wait. Once they're no longer new, most things seem to get a 60% discount periodically, and sometimes they get even better discounts.

thnx, my suscription to PC ends in one month heheheeheh tyvm

• boisselazonboisselazon Posts: 458

That is my strategy also: put in wishlist and wait for great deal.

Also, PC+ subscription is well worth the invest. With the previous G2/g2bundles/RDNA, I got so many things at more than 90% rebate (more likely 95%). And in just 2 days, got more than 2K worth of things ;-)

The good thing about G2 is that they fit well to G3!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133

Magnusx, in my experience, if you're not in a hurry for something, it's safe to put it on your wishlist and wait. Once they're no longer new, most things seem to get a 60% discount periodically, and sometimes they get even better discounts.

Or while you are waiting, a new similar product comes along with better features, and you are glad you waited. Or you kind of lose interest in it and forget why you wanted it in the first place. Many times, those impulse buys never even get used, and wishlisting it for review with a cooler head is a good idea.

On the other hand, sometimes products are removed from the store with no notice. So if you really really want it and would be devastated if it disappeared, buy it now. Daz customer service has historically been very good about refunding the difference if you find a better price within 30 days. So that reduces the risk of missing the best price a little.

barbult said:

Or while you are waiting, a new similar product comes along with better features, and you are glad you waited. Or you kind of lose interest in it and forget why you wanted it in the first place. Many times, those impulse buys never even get used, and wishlisting it for review with a cooler head is a good idea.

On the other hand, sometimes products are removed from the store with no notice. So if you really really want it and would be devastated if it disappeared, buy it now. Daz customer service has historically been very good about refunding the difference if you find a better price within 30 days. So that reduces the risk of missing the best price a little.

Sooo that 30 days refund wow! just with that is for sure that it will not gonna be lower than that, interesting, tyvm

there is a staching on 

http://www.daz3d.com/v4-internal-organs

buying Something Wicked and Health & Healing and lowers to $2.5 dlls i guess

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078
  • Nifty, I've been wanting that randomizer.

• New Flash Sales for today only! These discounts replace discounts from any other promos.

www.daz3d.com/Horo

www.daz3d.com/Muze

www.daz3d.com/Morris

www.daz3d.com/Joe Quick

www.daz3d.com/Muscle man

www.daz3d.com/Dega

www.daz3d.com/Bitwelder

www.daz3d.com/SimonWM

www.daz3d.com/Retrodevil

• www.daz3d.com/JoeQuick

www.daz3d.com/Muscleman

• New Flash Sales for today only! These discounts replace discounts from any other promos.

www.daz3d.com/Horo

www.daz3d.com/Muze

www.daz3d.com/Morris

www.daz3d.com/JoeQuick

www.daz3d.com/Muscleman

www.daz3d.com/Dega

www.daz3d.com/Bitwelder

www.daz3d.com/SimonWM

www.daz3d.com/Retrodevil

These sales exclude new releases and PC+ items. All stores listed are 50% OFF, no additional purchase required. OR 60% OFF with purchase of any new release that is not a free item.

• With links:

Horo

Muze

Morris

Joe Quick

Muscle Man

Dega

Bitwelder

SimonWM

Retrodevil

They're only 50% off though.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

New Flash Sales for today only! These discounts replace discounts from any other promos.

Header bar of DAZ website will shortly be 60,000 pixels wide, scrolling through list of artist stores on Flash sale causes average home computer to go to 100% CPU/energy use, and makes lights dim in four neighboring states.

New stuff added to fastgrab: http://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Just a heads up, there are some freebies with the Vintage Victoria sale - six items from what I can tell.

http://www.daz3d.com/vintage-victoria-products#order=price^-1&filtered=1

I'm not sure if they are always free or just free because of the sale. 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Magnusx said:
    Ati said:
    Magnusx said:

Flash sales are just one day long isnt it?

Usually a few hours, not a full day. Rarely they last more than a day.

O_O must decide asap, tyvm!

Not really; there is always another sale.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136

Just a heads up, there are some freebies with the Vintage Victoria sale - six items from what I can tell.

http://www.daz3d.com/vintage-victoria-products#order=price^-1&filtered=1

I'm not sure if they are always free or just free because of the sale. 

Since none of them have a price, and three of them can be gotten at the author's website (EvilInnocence), it's safe to assume they're perma-free.

• TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865

Also - this looks like an interesting deal in today's sale.

http://www.daz3d.com/victorian-innocence-complete

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

You're not wrong, Tabasco. I think I could do a lot with that. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,886

If someone picks up Victorian Innocence Complete, can they verify it works?

• I can't vouch for the two texture packs in the bundle, but the sub bundle (Victorian Innocence Bundle) works mostly fine.  Everything seems to be autfitting to G2F for my sample, except the shoes and boots which aren't following due to posing differences.  Putting them on V4 works fine.

• Hmm, rendering them out, the bundle I got from the last sale works fine, but all 3 of the included textures are very similar off-whites with stripes.  So I think I'll be getting this new bundle just for more contrasting textures. (*Grumble about buying things I've already bought...)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,314

Hmm, rendering them out, the bundle I got from the last sale works fine, but all 3 of the included textures are very similar off-whites with stripes.  So I think I'll be getting this new bundle just for more contrasting textures. (*Grumble about buying things I've already bought...)

Since the bundle you bought in the last sale is a sub-bundle of this, you could purchase the 'Complete' bundle and return the sub-bundle

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Can someone verify that the Boutonniere texture isn't part of the Victorian Innocence Complete pack?  I'm trying to figure out what I need to return before I buy the Complete pack because I bought the other bundles not realizing there was more extensive bundle. Can someone who has list exactly what is in the Complete pack?  The Boutonniere texture seems to be separate from the others and not included.  I just want to make sure because if it isn't in there, I should keep that one.

• will shetterlywill shetterly Posts: 278
    edited July 2016

Knittingmommy, I just bought the Complete and returned the smaller bundle, and this is what shows up now in my Product Library:

•    Victorian Innocence - Golden Nights Bundle
        •    Neo-VITextureExp-Bundle
        •    Victorian Innocence: COMPLETE
        •    Victorian Innocence: Bundle

So you should hang onto Boutonniere

Post edited by will shetterly on
    edited July 2016

Thank you!

edit: I've filed a help ticket to return the Golden nights Bundle and the Innocence bundle and I have the complete bundle in my cart.  There shouldn't be a problem since I still well within the 30 day return period.  Thanks for the help.  I am hanging onto the Boutonniere texture.  I really like that one!

Post edited by Knittingmommy on

Knittingmommy, I just bought the Complete and returned the smaller bundle, and this is what shows up now in my Product Library:

•    Victorian Innocence - Golden Nights Bundle
        •    Neo-VITextureExp-Bundle
        •    Victorian Innocence: COMPLETE
        •    Victorian Innocence: Bundle

So you should hang onto Boutonniere

I think that was the fast return ticket I've ever filed.  Got the refund on both bundles that I returned and bought the Victorian Innocence Complete bundle.  Now, I just need to install what I'm missing. Thanks again for the help.

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 967

If someone picks up Victorian Innocence Complete, can they verify it works?

AT 95% off, I decided to get it. I tried a few items just to test it and they are working on my system DS4.9 .

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Hmm, rendering them out, the bundle I got from the last sale works fine, but all 3 of the included textures are very similar off-whites with stripes.  So I think I'll be getting this new bundle just for more contrasting textures. (*Grumble about buying things I've already bought...)

Since the bundle you bought in the last sale is a sub-bundle of this, you could purchase the 'Complete' bundle and return the sub-bundle

That's what I am doing ...

A few items have changed in fastgrab. http://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/

This discussion has been closed.