Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    As far as I know the inj/rem and pmd tech allows you to share deltas without sharing copyright protected geometry :)

Alright I'll keep that in mind then for DAZ fgures liek the python~

The Terror Bird is a freebie, so it might be okay...

freebie ppl can get dreadfully upset if you don't ask though :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    As far as I know the inj/rem and pmd tech allows you to share deltas without sharing copyright protected geometry :)

Alright I'll keep that in mind then for DAZ fgures liek the python~

The Terror Bird is a freebie, so it might be okay...

freebie ppl can get dreadfully upset if you don't ask though :)

Is true... Guess I'll stick with INj/REM then.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2012

Goh! I am having a mental blank! Smoothing Modifier and Smoothing iterations in daz?? (I think I've been using 3ds Max too much lately that I've forgotten the basics of daz) I'm trying to use a V4 shirt on genesis but the auto fit has deformed it somewhat.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

9:14 am on a Wednesday.

i haz to write new vba code today. more interesting than counting repair parts. not as interesting as playing with poser.

i'm itching to explore displacement maps.
    like, does map displaced particles made with a plane and a noise node cast shadows and catch specular?
    can a node make raindrop shapes to make map displaced raindrops?
    would a cube with the normals facing inward displace inward?
    is it possible to make a rain or thunder box?

the marble node doesn't look like marbling to me, marbling expects would be like veins and arteries.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Goh! I am having a mental blank! Smoothing Modifier and Smoothing iterations in daz?? (I think I've been using 3ds Max too much lately that I've forgotten the basics of daz) I'm trying to use a V4 shirt on genesis but the auto fit has deformed it somewhat.

Disregard... I found it.

I blame my work in 3ds max. LOL

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Maybe genesis won't save with its uv's for me because the Poser plugin needs a descriptor it can't find for those? *wonders*

eta nah can't be 'cos once subdivision is toggled the uv's revert to what was saved.

Hey ps1borg, look at this freebie: http://www.mec4d.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=86

edited October 2012

wishing for a baby-fied version of Biguana

and a veins displacement map for MilDrag

tee hee Batnut and Roobin.

complaint: they're gonna be at Nassau Coliseum, but i can't get there without a car.

batnut.jpg
    392 x 348 - 31K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited October 2012

Trick or Treat!

snack attack ... pounces

twitching tail fascinates ... swipe ... swipe ... pounces

Post edited by Mistara on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited October 2012

Yeep. Nothing really, just felt like saying yeep.

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Morning. Meh a little cool under a grey sky today *wants summer wants* :)

edited December 1969

wishing for a baby-fied version of Biguana

and a veins displacement map for MilDrag

tee hee Batnut and Roobin.

complaint: they're gonna be at Nassau Coliseum, but i can't get there without a car.

comicon clone was on here a couple of weeks ago, there were many Star Warz dressups :)

edited October 2012

Skiriki said:
    ps1borg said:
    Maybe genesis won't save with its uv's for me because the Poser plugin needs a descriptor it can't find for those? *wonders*

eta nah can't be 'cos once subdivision is toggled the uv's revert to what was saved.

Hey ps1borg, look at this freebie: http://www.mec4d.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=86

TY. Yes and http://kaos3d.deviantart.com/art/Poser-Genesis-UV-INJ-s-331992134

and ones I converted as well but my problem is Poser doesn't seem to save them, or maybe I'm doing something wrong? Early days.

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

I need to do laundry tonight but I am so tired. I did sleep last night but I kept waking up. I dreamed that I could fly and flew away and when I got back to ground I was a giant.

edited December 1969

I am so tired.

edited December 1969

I need to do laundry tonight but I am so tired. I did sleep last night but I kept waking up. I dreamed that I could fly and flew away and when I got back to ground I was a giant.
    I am so tired.

Stop flying in your sleep and changing size like that. No wonder you're tired. :)
    Really though, I'm looking at my own dirty laundry and trying to summon the energy to do it, too. So far, no luck. Sigh. I'm not tired though, only lazy.
    edited December 1969

waz for dinner?

cooking spaghetti tnite

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I am so tired.

Stop flying in your sleep and changing size like that. No wonder you're tired. :)
    Really though, I'm looking at my own dirty laundry and trying to summon the energy to do it, too. So far, no luck. Sigh. I'm not tired though, only lazy.

I think my laundry is broken. I keep washing it, but it keeps getting dirty again.

edited December 1969

waz for dinner?

cooking spaghetti tnite

Yum! (Grabs fork and spoon. tucks napkin under chin) :)
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I am so tired.

I think my laundry is broken. I keep washing it, but it keeps getting dirty again.
    Hah! Me too.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I am so tired.

It is so frustrating that it is a lot of work to get Vickie's clothing dirty but way too easy to get my own clothes dirty.

edited December 1969

After madness all day yesterday today is quiet, peaceful even except for traffic revving up outside. Ordered fried noodles for lunch I guess they won't be here for a while yet, but haz hungry nao *gnaws fingers* :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I am so tired.

It is so frustrating that it is a lot of work to get Vickie's clothing dirty but way too easy to get my own clothes dirty.

you haz clicks (8)

edited December 1969

I am trying to play a movie disc on my computer, but HP TouchSmart DVD will not play it. I want to play the disc but I cannot. Arrrggghhh!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited October 2012

Wishmaster was inspired by the fantasy novels The Lord of the Rings and Dragonlance, mentioning Elbereth, Lórien, and the Grey Havens from the former; and Dalamar, Raistlin Majere (Dalamar's shalafi, or "master"), Gilthanas, the Sla-Mori, and the Inn of the Last Home from the latter.[4] "FantasMic" is a song about the Disney animated movies, particularly their fantasy and fable elements, taking its title from the Disneyland show Fantasmic!.

Okay so I really dislike both Lotr and D**nlance, but the music of the song alone is enough to make me overlook the references in the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd_jsrJ_AMc

A dreamy-eyed child staring into night
    On a journey to storyteller`s mind
    Whispers a wish speaks with the stars the words are silent in him
    Distant sigh from a lonely heart
    "I`ll be with you soon, my Shalafi"
    Grey Havens my destiny

Sla-Mori the one known only by Him
    To august realms, the sorcery within
    If you hear the call of arcane lore,
    Your world shall rest on Earth no more
    A maiden elf calling with her cunning song
    "Meet me at the Inn of Last Home"
    Heartborne will find the way!

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Fried noodles on a plate
    Almost came too late
    But were worth the wait
    Fried noodles on a plate
    (with soy sauce mmmm salty)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...commute complaint:

Got out of work a bit early but ended up getting home late.

Light rail tram borked again (something like the fifth or sixth time this month). Train broke down on one of the bridges in Downtown backing things up all the way to the far west and east end of the line. I do not ride it myself but as no trains were being allowed to proceed. Supervisors at the west side transit station where I get my bus were herding everyone onto the existing three bus lines that head into town rather than arranging for shuttles to deal with the excess passenger loads. Hence all buses on three routes were horribly overcrowded by the time I got there. Wasn't into playing "human sardine" particularly as two of the routes normally pick up a lot of people along the way and the third one often gets stuck in heavy traffic on the highway into town .

So, ended up taking a slightly more "scenic" route to avoid the crush. Took about an extra thirty five minutes, but I got to sit all the way home on relatively empty buses. After a full day at the workplace I just want some peace & quiet on my commute home. No drama, no sideshows, no bruised shins, no stepped on feet, an no being forced to be "up close and personal" when I don't really feel like being "up close and personal".

...sometimes the slightly longer road is the better one travelled.

...if it weren't for this thing called "insurance", I'd be driving.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

waz for dinner?

cooking spaghetti tnite

...had pasta (homemade) last night.

...tonight it was stopping by Subway on the way home as I was late due to the above.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

*Sneezes*

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...commute complaint:

Got out of work a bit early but ended up getting home late.

Light rail tram borked again (something like the fifth or sixth time this month). Train broke down on one of the bridges in Downtown backing things up all the way to the far west and east end of the line. I do not ride it myself but as no trains were being allowed to proceed. Supervisors at the west side transit station where I get my bus were herding everyone onto the existing three bus lines that head into town rather than arranging for shuttles to deal with the excess passenger loads. Hence all buses on three routes were horribly overcrowded by the time I got there. Wasn't into playing "human sardine" particularly as two of the routes normally pick up a lot of people along the way and the third one often gets stuck in heavy traffic on the highway into town .

So, ended up taking a slightly more "scenic" route to avoid the crush. Took about an extra thirty five minutes, but I got to sit all the way home on relatively empty buses. After a full day at the workplace I just want some peace & quiet on my commute home. No drama, no sideshows, no bruised shins, no stepped on feet, an no being forced to be "up close and personal" when I don't really feel like being "up close and personal".

...sometimes the slightly longer road is the better one travelled.

...if it weren't for this thing called "insurance", I'd be driving.

A road less travelled is often the quietest. So lucky I can walk to work and more important walk home and stop at the pool for swims today :)

edited December 1969

*Sneezes*

Turveydesky, Sante :)

This discussion has been closed.