Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    I hate it when I get an art-request from someone and it's like weeks or months since I accepted it and I still haven't finished (Or in most cases, even started) the picture and they tell me "Don't worry, just take your time." DX

Yeah it would be worse if they pestered me every fifteen minutes from the moment I accepted it (A friend of mine took a request from someone and they kept PM'ing him every ten to twenty minutes asking if it was finished yet, literally DX), or even if they got angry, but I still don't like it - I'm already a terrible procrastinator, and now they tell me to continue doing so? XD
    *ahem* Anyway, is also why I'd never ever take commissions =3

I've had a lot of requests about my art, but I'm going to keep doing it anyway. :)
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

@tjohn: LOL!! Good one...

Nother Complaint: Spilled some of my Caprisun Wild Cherry in my lap, I forgot I had any, the boys did not need that. My computer chair is not very happy either. Stupid fingers picked the wrong time to lock and cramp up.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    rawwwr log me out will ya

i'm confused on word order. to say 'love potion' in French, would it be 'potion of love'?

hmm, my Italian dictionary doesn't have a word for potion.

i think .. Bruja is the spanish for witch.

Just use Google Translate, almost right most of the time.
    From Google Translate for love potion
    French: philtre d'amour
    Italian: pozione d'amore (literally as Potion of Love...Love Potion may actually used as the Italian because
    that is what love potion is given as the Italian translation, although love is amore and potion is pozione)
    German: Liebestrank (sounds so romantic)
    Welsh: potion gariad
    Pig Latin: ovelay otionpay
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Complaint: I love white cabbage.

My tummy does not like white cabbage at all.

The latter fact lost war with the former emotion, and the resulting revenge got messy.

edited October 2012

Jaderail said:

Nother Complaint: Spilled some of my Caprisun Wild Cherry in my lap, I forgot I had any, the boys did not need that. My computer chair is not very happy either. Stupid fingers picked the wrong time to lock and cramp up.

Jade
    Thanks for putting the phrase "Wild Cherry in my lap" into the gutter that was once a sound mind. A warning to others: Do not go there.

Edited to remove my stupid confusion between the "Stupid" and "Complaint" threads.

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:

Jade
    Thanks for putting the phrase "Wild Cherry in my lap" into the gutter that was once a sound mind. A warning to others: Do not go there.

Edited to remove my stupid confusion between the "Stupid" and "Complaint" threads.OMG, my post does sound SO Bad when read from the gutter, thank you for taking me down with you. I think I prefer this view.

edited December 1969

Let's go there together.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Rezca's gonna be happy with the new releases.

Wishlisted the dragon (he's pretty cute. And that handsome tongue~ I wonder if his throat is handsome too, or crappy like the MilDragon and Digi-I Trex... The promo images didn't help.), dunno about the zombie texture. Is pretty cool, but I don't see much use for it in the forseable future.

Wishlisted a few of the interiors as well.

edited December 1969

Meh went ahead and bought the dragon anyway. As well as a modular corridor kit (Needed something like that for meh uh... Nommings renders ^^; At least to speed 'em up anyway.)

edited December 1969

Hmmm....

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/pendulum

Sometimes you just have to say...
    "Why go through the hassle of making it yourself, when there is this model that already fits like a glove?" ^_^

1000x1000.jpg
    1000 x 885 - 140K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,704
    edited December 1969

I am tired. My roommate went out for dinner with her parents. dinner is in half an hour.

edited December 1969

Complaint: Shop broke while was shopping. Pages all screwy, red boxes all gone, items stacked on top of each other. I checked on little green alien - still in his jar. Wonder if I should have punched some holes in the stopper so he can breathe?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Gentle rain and warmish under a luminous slate grey sky tinged blue with the promise of sun later on - rain is still enough of a novelty to enjoy the tender feel of it on hands and face :)

edited December 1969

Store fixed for some, still borked for others. Weird stuff in the interwebs is going on.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,388
    edited December 1969

Yeah it's weird. It was down for me and now its fine

edited December 1969

I bought a four year warranty on my desktop but I think I somehow lost it. I lost the paperwork on it and HP does not remember it.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

The very idea! Some people actually believe there is some place to be other than the gutter.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    The very idea! Some people actually believe there is some place to be other than the gutter.

huh?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

cheesy rice is yummy

edited December 1969

Shop still borked. >:-(

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited October 2012

@MBW I'm just complaining about the people whose minds aren't in the gutter. I heard that there really were such people although I haven't personally met any.

Edited to correct spelling. Sorry.

Post edited by atticanne on
    edited October 2012

tjohn said:

I think someone forgot to put in a closing bracket or semi-colon. I've done that myself more than couple of times.

Edit: oooo, specifically, today when I was mucking with DHCP's conf on my server, and forgot to add ; after declaring fixed-address and IP.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    tjohn said:

I think someone forgot to put in a closing bracket or semi-colon. I've done that myself more than couple of times.
    Hope they haven't gone home yet. I really want to shop.

edited December 1969

Can you load this page? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/shop

If you can, you should be able to log in, then if you know the items you were looking for, use search for it. And then use that page's cart to buy.

I know -- aggravating as heck, but shit happens, now we paddle.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Can you load this page? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/shop

If you can, you should be able to log in, then if you know the items you were looking for, use search for it. And then use that page's cart to buy.

I know -- aggravating as heck, but shit happens, now we paddle.

Can't read the descriptions=can't buy
    Even cleared my cache. Nada.
    Excuse my French:
    Que c'est d'la merde!
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Excuse my French:
    Que c'est d'la merde!

Darn. In that case... I guess we need to wait 'till tomorrow. Sorry. :(

edited December 1969

I am hot. arrrggggghhhh

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    tjohn said:
    Excuse my French:
    Que c'est d'la merde!

Darn. In that case... I guess we need to wait 'till tomorrow. Sorry. :(
    Sorry I meant "What's Included & Features" not descriptions. Still essential before buying. At least prices should not change before tomorrow.

edited October 2012

(stares daggers at Utah)

I take it back. Ah Daz, you know I can't stay mad at you. :cheese:

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Got an email about something called multipay. I want to get the latest pc item and take three months to pay for it. Wait I probably should wait until I can afford the $1.99 thing.

This discussion has been closed.