Set the Stage with the Spectacular World of Genesis - Render Thread!

Comments

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited October 2012

Spyro said:
    NEWS7 - Part of my series for the PC Voting . . .

Splort-worthy! :lol: And nice to see 'em all lined up.

In my render below all three figures are Genesis -- the adult is unmorphed wearing one of the Ohia M5 textures (what little you can see of it), the girl is the basic Genesis Child morph with a couple of the Ethnicity for Genesis facemorphs, one of the Candace textures, and AprilYSH's Evan hair, and the boy is using the Genesis Child morph again (I forget what morphs I used on his face) and one of the Santo fG textures.

This was a submission to a couple of the Platinum Club's Inspiration's contests -- although you only have to used one PlatClub item released in the contest's week to qualify, I enjoy the challenge of trying to shoehorn 'em all into a single render. So from September 20th used K-Nicky Hair (converted to Genesis according to RAMWolff's tutorial, don't know what's doable for Poser users, sorry), Colors for K-Nicky Hair, and Future Height Expansion. From September 27th used Carhop fGF, Curbside Cuties, and Carnival Presets. And although this was too late for the September 14th PCI, used Diner Waitress fGF/Dot Check (shoes and necklace), and Dark Warriors for GIS.

DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

GiS: History Field Trip

gis___history_field_trip_by_kickair8p-d5gf15j.jpg
    1191 x 670 - 226K
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

That is a fantastic render man! I love the sci-fi element!! :cheese:

edited October 2012

Spyro said:

That is a fantastic render man! I love the sci-fi element!! :cheese:

Thanks! Then you might like this one too:

Again both figures are Genesis -- in this one the woman is using the Reby Sky for Genesis morphs with one of the Reby Sky for V4 Elite textures. The alien is Brute X For Genesis. And since this is another of my Platinum Club's Inspiration's double hat-tricks: From September 14th used Diner Waitress fGF, Dot Check, and Dark Warriors for GIS (the alien's uniform). From September 20th used K-Nicky Hair (converted to Genesis according to RAMWolff's tutorial again), Colors for K-Nicky Hair, and Future Height Expansion. The clothes don't come dirty'n'torn, that's thanks to the DAZStudio Hybrid Grunge Bundle, but there's one for Poser too.

DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Home Ground Disadvantage

Home_Ground_Disadvantage_x2000.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 752K
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on
    edited December 1969

In this one I was playing around with some new (and old) goodies from DAZ's Published Artist sale: the figure is Genesis using The Slim Man morph with one of Pumpkin Head Pete for Genesis's textures, eyes from Sirano M5, and Yolande Hair. The birds are LoREZ Crows. The distant background & sky are the All New Worldbase XT Lushlands, the nearer background is Merlin's Crossing. The soulsphere uses three different Paua textures from Gemologica.

Lady Scarecrow

LadyScarecrow2000.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Lady Scarecrow

Cool! She like a female version of 'Tyrant' In Resident Evil Extinction

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Lady Scarecrow

Cool! She like a female version of 'Tyrant' In Resident Evil Extinction
    Never saw that, but I'm glad you like it!

Okay, last one for a while. But I think I've shown off the versatility a bit! Genesis using Tauran, wearing the Lycan hair/beard and the Platinum Club's Pajamas for Genesis/Pajama Game.

Tauran -- NOT Before Coffee!

GrumpyPants05b-g2-1600.png
    900 x 1600 - 2M
  • Mary WilliamsMary Williams Posts: 108
    edited October 2012

This is just something that I posted to the original DSON Poser thread:

Genesis, Tamesis for Genesis (human), IIV3 skin(SSS), Alanis Hair, Light Mage, Artissane Bangles, Rocks N' Drops Fantasy Scene Kit, Masque: Feathered Mask, IDL Studio for lighting.

amber_glow_600.jpg
    450 x 600 - 132K
    Post edited by Mary Williams on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

This is me, all Genesis with M4 Shape, M4 texture, and M4 bump and Displacement maps. Some tweaking done with Legacy morphs for Genesis and a custom modded Supersuit for Genesis.

Xtream_Jaderail.png
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
  • ISIKOLISIKOL Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Man Vs Machine...finally M5 at Poser :) thanks people...now please support this action as much as you can...i wouldn't mind if i had a bodysuit for him :)

cyborg.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 625K
  • glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305
    edited December 1969

Just experimenting,,, I've done quite a few renders with genesis in Poser before the DSON plugin, setting up the cgaracter in DS and exporting as a wavefront obj,,,, but of course this will make things much easier

Rendered in PPro2012, 1st 2 images are "Princess" by Thorne with the Sexy Silky dress and the V5 Elite ponytail.
    The other 2 are a mix of various shapes/morphs, including morphs generated by GenX, the Kenzi outfit by Mada was imported using D3D's script..

What!_cl.jpg
    600 x 600 - 202K
    What!.jpg
    600 x 900 - 319K
    Princess-02.jpg
    600 x 900 - 287K
    Princess-01.jpg
    600 x 900 - 215K
  • CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Haven’t completed many renders using Genesis, but here goes…..

First one is the lovely Tamesis, V5, wearing the Tribal Spellcaster outfit and Silvermoon Hair. Second one is M5, wearing the Hardcore outfit for M4, autofitted. Can't remember what hair I used. Both rendered in DS 4 Pro.

M5_Hardcore.jpg
    600 x 600 - 388K
    Tamesis_V5.png
    800 x 942 - 1M
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

Fabulous renders folks!

• OctaveaOctavea Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

Rendered in Poser 2012
    Just some experimenting with the different shapes. Genesis mix of Mavka + Asobi + V5
    Skin is the Base V5 Bree
    Onyx Dress, Elite Ponytail, West Park

• SSAfam1SSAfam1 Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

I quite like how the cartoon style came out(although it came about accidentally).

DS4Pro
    Chabilis for Genesis
    Summer Dress for Genesis
    Dione Hair

cartoonstylechablis.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 615K
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    Fabulous renders folks!

Thanks -- and ditto! Genesis is a fantastically versatile figure, and it's great seeing everybody getting excellent use out of it.
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Nightsong said:
    This is just something that I posted to the original DSON Poser thread:

Genesis, Tamesis for Genesis (human), IIV3 skin(SSS), Alanis Hair, Light Mage, Artissane Bangles, Rocks N' Drops Fantasy Scene Kit, Masque: Feathered Mask, IDL Studio for lighting.

Beautiful! I like the POV and pose very much!

edited December 1969

Isikol said:
    Man Vs Machine...finally M5 at Poser :) thanks people...now please support this action as much as you can...i wouldn't mind if i had a bodysuit for him :)

Genesis Bodysuits ...
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/catalogsearch/result/index/?compat_figures=Genesis&limit=30&q=bodysuit&x=0&y=0

• bluesixtyninebluesixtynine Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

Michael

credits
    - Michael 5
    - Michael 5 Elite Hair
    - Leather Jacket for Genesis

pipeline
    - DAZ Studio Pro
    - Cinema 4D
    - Vray
    - Photoshop

Hope you like it.

Michael.jpg
    1400 x 729 - 131K
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Isikol said:
    Genesis Bodysuits ...
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/catalogsearch/result/index/?compat_figures=Genesis&limit=30&q=bodysuit&x=0&y=0

And a lot of that's 40% off or more 'cause of the DSON sale -- get 'em fast, it's a seriously snazzy bodysuit.

Michael
    Not bad -- and hey, first post, congrats! Welcome to the insanity, you're gonna like it here. :cheese:
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Isikol said:

Genesis Bodysuits ...

And a lot of that's 40% off or more 'cause of the DSON sale -- get 'em fast, it's a seriously snazzy bodysuit.

Ehm ... the 40% are this month's PC prices.

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

great render everyone!

edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Kerya said:
    Isikol said:

Genesis Bodysuits ...

And a lot of that's 40% off or more 'cause of the DSON sale -- get 'em fast, it's a seriously snazzy bodysuit . . .
    Ehm ... the 40% are this month's PC prices.
    Whoops, can't tell one sale from another! :red: Is the Genesis Supersuit DSON'd yet? Here's an "I'm sorry I posted bad info" pic:

The figure is Genesis, the texture is Benjamin M5, the facemorph is M5-Don from Cris Palomino's Men of Character II (Chris said that one's inspired by Don Cheadle.) Although the helmet's from Zikeo's Armour Y, that's the Genesis Supersuit -- the textures are from DZFire's Real Metals for DAZStudio (his Poser version's here) with a displacement map from the Supersuit Hero Pack. The weaponry's from Maximum Overkill.

War Machine - Target Acquired

war_machine_target_acquired_by_kickair8p-d540g37_x2000.jpg
    1667 x 2000 - 800K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

NO the Supersuit hasn't been updated yet. I'm hoping it get updated soon.

edited December 1969

Michael

Not bad -- and hey, first post, congrats! Welcome to the insanity, you're gonna like it here. :cheese:

Thank you very much, that's nice of you. But I'm not really new here and this wasn't my first forum post at DAZ 3D actually. :cheese:

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    NO the Supersuit hasn't been updated yet. I'm hoping it get updated soon.

::twitch!:: You said the s-word! You jinxed it! Now it'll be ages till it happens!

Speaking of, any ETA on us getting inline image ability back?

origimage_1_3044262_twitchy.png
    82 x 72 - 1K
  • mattiascibienmattiascibien Posts: 140
    edited October 2012

Had to make a image for our university project so I came up with this.
    http://sdrv.ms/WA7CHH

Post edited by mattiascibien on
  • GoneGone Posts: 833
    edited December 1969

Lux render via Reality.

Character is Basic Child 0.80 with a bit of Hitomi head and a few extra head tweaks.

Skin texture is K4 Josie; hair is Kozaburo's Messy Hair; shirt and pants from V4 Teen Ashley; jacket is M4 morphing jacket; and shoes are Sensible Shoes - Genesis edition.

BasicChild.jpg
    1200 x 1800 - 442K
    edited December 1969

The Gallery

credits
    - Victoria 5
    - Victorial 5 Elite Ponytail
    - Silky Dress
    - Lisa's Botanicals Potted Palm

pipeline
    - Poser
    - Cinema 4D
    - Vray
    - Photoshop

Hope you like it.

TheGallery.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 230K
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757
    edited December 1969

I concur

great renders everyone.. enjoyable good feeling thread to look at. :)

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,528
    edited December 1969

Alien Beauty

Credits:
    PDesign - Sayo
    Surgical Gowns for Genesis
    Supersuit - Fabric shaders
    D.I.Y. Portrait Lights for DS4

Rendered in Daz Studio Pro 4.5. Click the image to see it enlarged.

PDSayo05pic01.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 335K