PC Subscription Problems

Comments

• MarcosDKMarcosDK Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I actually advised that no one go ahead and renew if they were going to get charged for the intial joining fee as well. Makes it very difficult for everyone involved if people do that.

What not to do is to start a sales website full of errors. Customers are not betatesters.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Peken said:
    Should I give up, or should I give up?

Lost my PC, renewed it manually, got an order complete.
    Had it for a couple of hours - now it's lost again!

Just tested to buy some stuff...got order complete.
    Can't download due to state pending?

:down:

Go to Itemized Order History and reset the items, then the downloads should work.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771
    edited June 2012

dkmarcos said:
    chohole said:
    I actually advised that no one go ahead and renew if they were going to get charged for the intial joining fee as well. Makes it very difficult for everyone involved if people do that.

What not to do is to start a sales website full of errors. Customers are not betatesters.

Indeed. How many updates to sites such as eBay and Amazon have been seamlessly done over the last dozen or so years? Several each I'm sure.

Still no word from Support... >:(

Post edited by WandW on
  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Gee! I would love to have known that several days ago, wouldn't it be wise if DAZ shut the whole shabang down until that have it working?

• edited December 1969

My membership is good for several more months but I can't figure out how to find the monthly coupon.

Any body know how to check for that?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

DAZ_BFurner has just posted this in the PC forum.

As many of you are being denied access to that forum at the present I shall copy it over here.

The fix to the Platinum Club Renewals Is Scheduled to be Fixed Tonight!

I just spoke with the developer who is working on the problems with the Plat Club auto renewals. He hopes to have this fixed later today. We understand the frustration and will be providing a free month of PC membership to those affected. I know it’s not a big amount but we understand that this is a frustration point with many of you.

As we make progress on fixing other issues, and refining the store we will be posting more information on what’s been fixed.

I’m sorry for the frustration and problems. We want them fixed as well.

edited December 1969

...will be providing a free month of PC membership to those affected.

well, but.. what will happen to those who have paid a mistake renewal of $ 29.95?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Open a support ticket to request a refund

edited December 1969

Open a support ticket to request a refund

I already did a few hours ago. I am awaiting a response. I hope this problem will be resolved soon. :-/

edited December 1969

chohole said:

As many of you are being denied access to that forum at the present I shall copy it over here.

I just spoke with the developer who is working on the problems with the Plat Club auto renewals. He hopes to have this fixed later today. We understand the frustration and will be providing a free month of PC membership to those affected. I know it’s not a big amount but we understand that this is a frustration point with many of you.

As we make progress on fixing other issues, and refining the store we will be posting more information on what’s been fixed.

Okay, he posted this in the PC forum, for folks that are obviously not having problems accessing that forum, to fix it for the folks who can't access that forum, makes perfect sense to me!

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

betsy662 said:
    chohole said:

Okay, he posted this in the PC forum, for folks that are obviously not having problems accessing that forum, to fix it for the folks who can't access that forum, makes perfect sense to me!

Well this is DAZ! :coolgrin:

• CherokeeCherokee Posts: 292
    edited June 2012

Just checked this morning and it looks like they have fixed my membership problem but I still don't have access to the Members Only forum.

Post edited by Cherokee on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Cherokee said:
    Just checked this morning and it looks like they have fixed my membership problem but I still don't have access to the Members Only forum.

Looks like progress is being made, including with the $6 coupon - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1145/ :-)

edited December 1969

Seems like mine is still all the same! No progress!

edited December 1969

Well they must be working on it, I tried logging out then back in again, now the $1.99 items are showing up at $1.99, still can't access the forum, but hopefully today sometime!

• misterskutsmisterskuts Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

My subscriptions now says PC is active but I still do not see PC prices in the store, in my wishlist or in my cart. So the problem does not seem fixed in my case

edited December 1969

Mine has been saying the same thing for days, but I still can't access the forum or see the $1.99 prices, seems the PC prices have dissappeared again!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I'm not showing any PC prices either.

edited December 1969

If I refresh the page on the $1.99 items enough, it shows at a $1.99, but at the top right of the page, it says (Not Lizzie Trogan?) which is a link of course that will log you out, this is really beginning to get on my nerves!

• Valentin3DValentin3D Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

betsy662 said:
    If I refresh the page on the $1.99 items enough, it shows at a $1.99, but at the top right of the page, it says (Not Lizzie Trogan?) which is a link of course that will log you out, this is really beginning to get on my nerves!

In long long time ago that my nerves were cracked, now I drink to forget. :-S

• amyedamyed Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My PC Club membership expired (I had it previously set to auto-renew monthly and after the new site went live it did not auto-renew). I found the link to renew it for $7.95, which I did and then I had PC pricing again (no acknowledgement that I was a PC member but I saw discounted prices and I was able to access the Members forum). The $7.95 was taken from my bank account, then Friday my account said that my PC membership was expired but showed a payment for the PC starting June 21. It shows the full price if I want to purchase it for this month. I put in a support ticket Friday morning but heard nothing back. So, I've paid for a PC membership that I cannot use. I have another issue that support has yet to resolve with a double-charge on an order. That was after a phone call, an email, and finally when the support area went back up two or three posts. This is really frustrating!

• Aqualad07Aqualad07 Posts: 45
    edited December 1969

Mine is supposed to renew on June 6 but with all the problems that everyone is listing here I am seriously considering setting it to Not renew. That's not what I want to do but it sounds like the sensible thing to do until Daz gets all the bugs worked out. I really do not want them billing my card, getting the money, and then saying I am not a PC member.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

That is not the way it is happening., this thread is being monitored, and concerns noted.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    That is not the way it is happening., this thread is being monitored, and concerns noted.

I'm sorry I did not mean to imply that I wasn't receiving help in the forums, that is not the case at all. In fact the forums and moderators are the only thing that is helpful right now and hearing what others are experiencing. It is with support tickets I'm having an issue. If you have access to that information please take a look at my account. I understand that the PC problem is widespread and I'm sure DAZ is working on a fix, but I hope you can understand my frustration, I paid for a service and it is gone, I've paid for things I didn't order. I called and asked for a refund on a double charge, I was assured it would be taken care of, called back and there was no record of it. I was told that the support system was back up, so I submitted a ticket asking for a refund to my credit card. I was then notified that I was given a store credit for my purchase. I put in another ticket asking for the store credit to please be removed and put on my credit card as a credit. I received another post asking for the last four digits of my cc (which I had provided in my request), I replied with that information, and now it is like it never happened. The ticket is open, my card has still not been credited. I have tried to be understanding and polite for many days now, and I have no intention of getting nasty. That doesn't do anybody any good. I'm thinking I might just duck out for a few months and come back after all of the dust has settled. I really like DAZ3D but it is supposed to be "fun", not more stress.

• misterskutsmisterskuts Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

I just visited the site and the store link took me directly to someone else's account. Might want to look into that,too.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

They are aware of it and are working on it.

• CherokeeCherokee Posts: 292
    edited June 2012

Just checked tonight after I got home from work and now I can view the Members Only section. Guess they got part of it fixed, hope they got it fixed for everyone else.

Thank you DAZ and team.

Post edited by Cherokee on
    edited December 1969

All of the PC prices are back for me and my subscription now says through June 21. It looks like everybody is getting a free month's subscription. This thread is on the "members" forum:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1388/

Thank you DAZ.

edited December 1969

Yes, thanks, and many more thanks! Hopefully this is a good fix for good!

• loveitloveit Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

same here!!!can someone fix theses!