Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,009

ok. gang.. I forgot I did this... It was created for my 'Render a Month' challenge of colors for 2015..

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/50455/llola-lane-s-render-a-month-challenge-2015-closed/p8

Here's my White.... Inspired by the video WHITE WEDDING DAY by Billy Idol... If you watch closely.. the bride is dancing in a kitchen with appliances exploding around her... I did my best to give some explosions... lol.  Not sure I accomplished what I wanted.. but it will have to do ... Here's the video..

"WHITE WEDDING DAY"

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

cool render

bigh said:

cool render

Thanks Bigh :)

edited June 2016

nights

000 1 night.jpg
    1028 x 694 - 236K
    Post edited by bigh on
    edited June 2016
    bigh said:

nights

<--swayzzzzzzzzzz to the music... Oh my great memories with this song.  "oh hoow iii looove youuuuuuuuuuuu"  giggles... best line in the song!

Thanks for the memories Bigh... wonderful flowy dress on your girl.. goes great with the mood of the song.

Post edited by Llola Lane on
    bigh said:

nights

<--swayzzzzzzzzzz to the music... Oh my great memories with this song.  "oh hoow iii looove youuuuuuuuuuuu"  giggles... best line in the song!

Thanks for the memories Bigh... wonderful flowy dress on your girl.. goes great with the mood of the song.

thank you !

edited June 2016

woods

000 01 woods.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 819K
    Post edited by bigh on

Not familiar with that album Bigh...but I did love Jethro Tull in my day.... Gonna have to make an hour to listen to the whole Youtube video... lol.  Thanks adding your render to this thread... Looks great!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026
    edited June 2016

Not many people remember that in his rebellious youth, bad boy Bing had been the front man for a jazz band that included Louis. 

Gone Fishing

And this is a WIP as part of learning terrain erosion filters and replicators in Carrara. 

Post edited by Diomede on

looks like fun to me wink

<---APPLAUSE @diomede   

Great team up.. and your render is wonderful... I've got Carrara... but not had time to get to learn it.  Just wonderful!  Thank you for sharing it.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Thanks for the kind words.  I am enjoying following your thread for the art and for the inspirational music choices.

edited June 2016

Dust in the wind

000 01 dust.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 412K
    Post edited by bigh on
    diomede said:

Thanks for the kind words.  I am enjoying following your thread for the art and for the inspirational music choices.

I'm glad I started this thread... it's far exceeding my expectations... Keep on postin`  There's no limit :)

We must be Kindred Spirits Bigh... all these 70s tunes... Ahhhh... Duuuuuuuuuuuust in the Wiiiind!!!! All we are is Dust in the wind!

Great render to go with the song.. did you use Ron's brushes for the Dust?   I'm still trying to master them. 

We must be Kindred Spirits Bigh... all these 70s tunes... Ahhhh... Duuuuuuuuuuuust in the Wiiiind!!!! All we are is Dust in the wind!

Great render to go with the song.. did you use Ron's brushes for the Dust?   I'm still trying to master them. 

Thank you - no used iClone

bigh said:

Thank you - no used iClone

ahhh.. I had to look up what iClone was.. it's an animation software??? so you did a screen capture???  It's great however you did it :)  (applause)

edited June 2016

let it flow

000 01 flow.jpg
    800 x 800 - 120K
    Post edited by bigh on
  • MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923
    edited June 2016

This image was made for the New Users Horror Contest back in October 2014. The inspiration was Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival. The song is part of the soundtrack in the horror movie American Werewolf in London.

Bad Moon

Post edited by MN-150374 on
    edited June 2016
    bigh said:

let it flow

Who'd a thunk Black Magic Woman could be belly-danced too???  Not me... lol.  Gotta applaude her... she's got some great moves.  Glad you kept the pink outfit in your render... my 2nd favorite color ;)   Thanks for sharing Bigh... Hugzzzzzzzzzzzz

edited June 2016
    MN-150374 said:

This image was made for the New Users Horror Contest back in October 2014. The inspiration was Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival. The song is part of the soundtrack in the horror movie American Werewolf in London.

Bad Moon

Gotta love a hairy man... NOT... lol.  Boy does this song bring up childhood memories... I think I still have the 45 laying around the house somewhere.  One of the first records I ever bought.  I read in the wiki that it came out in 1969... so I was probably in Junior High when it came out... but it's one of those songs that sticks with you... and... I know EVERY word still to this day... LOL  Thanks for sharing... well done with getting the fur nice and foofy!

edited July 2016

blue sssss

000 01 blues.jpg
    800 x 800 - 168K
    Post edited by bigh on
  • deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478
    edited October 2016

Rendered July 2016 for
    Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy
    George M. Cohan
    opened at the Liberty Theater on November 7, 1904

I've got a Yankee Doodle sweetheart
    She's my Yankee Doodle joy
    Yankee Doodle came to London
    Just to ride the ponies
    I am the Yankee Doodle Boy

James Cagney played George M. Cohan
    in Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942)

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy.jpg
    1067 x 800 - 738K
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on
    edited July 2016

copperhead road

000 01 copper.jpg
    800 x 800 - 609K
    Post edited by bigh on
    edited July 2016

no smoke

000 01 smoke.jpg
    1028 x 694 - 290K
    Post edited by bigh on
    bigh said:

blue sssss

Hum.. not sure why I missed this... Not been getting notices. 
    Funny Youtube Bigh... I can't understand the dog very well (old ears)... and It sure sounds like it's saying the F word a lot... Maybe my old ears... LOL.  You find such fun stuff... and the render goes great!   Not sure what character that is... but I love it!  Thanks for sharing.  :)

Rendered July 2016 for
    Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy
    George M. Cohan
    opened at the Liberty Theater on November 7, 1904

I've got a Yankee Doodle sweetheart
    She's my Yankee Doodle joy
    Yankee Doodle came to London
    Just to ride the ponies
    I am the Yankee Doodle Boy

James Cagney played George M. Cohan
    in Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942)

Oh I have the movie on VHS... yes.. VHS... Now I'm gonna have to watch it again... (Kicks the darn ear worm song)... LOL 

Render is perfect... Thanks for sharing!

bigh said:

copperhead road

Hubby has this song.. I showed him your render and he liked it!  Well done... (taps toes)  Thanks for sharing!

bigh said:

no smoke

SMOKIN' render bigh... Love the song too.  Thanks for sharin' (bangs head up and down)

Awesome renders everyone.. I guess I was away camping when the renders were posted... So I just saw them now... Sorry for late responses... Keep up the wonderful work!!!!!!!!!  Group Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz